Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

vitosgal1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by vitosgal1 »

Lets talk wrote:A whining, spoiled, brat. And you"ll thought I was talking about the new baby :rofl: I can't even imagine what a pain in the ass Laura will be. Wtf is with the pink chiffon dress and the flower wreath in her hair? She looks like the lady from 1970s tv ad for Chiffon margerine.
What annoys me most is how they basically told their viewers to piss off and now when they have news to share they act like business as usual.

When these people have news to sell they will film. Money drives them to scrap their privacy bullshit. YES!!!! She reminds me of the Chiffon margarine commercial. That photo was too comical. Showing the ultrasound photo,holding her stomach and a rose. Okay.....watch and see they will give snipets of her pregnancy on the LITK channel. Her penguin walk will really be seen as she gets further along. The fluffhead can't shop and play dress up for along time now. I really really feel bad for Joe for him to hear that whining 24/7.

potatolover
Lurker
Lurker

Post by potatolover »

SereneSelenophile wrote:I wonder if her manager / studio suggested that she should have a kid to make her even more appealing to the general public.. Also them quitting vlogging finally makes sense because honestly it never did before other than MAYBE she was told to stop vlogging by the studio / whatever is handling her TV stuff. I guess they decided (or were encouraged to) start family and wanted their 'privacy'.

Thats kind of fucked up, I get this is a trash talk site and I have my problems with Laura as much as the next guy but really, you can't believe for a sec that maybe she wants a family? Sometimes this site is too much.

potatolover
Lurker
Lurker

Post by potatolover »

SereneSelenophile wrote:I wonder if her manager / studio suggested that she should have a kid to make her even more appealing to the general public.. Also them quitting vlogging finally makes sense because honestly it never did before other than MAYBE she was told to stop vlogging by the studio / whatever is handling her TV stuff. I guess they decided (or were encouraged to) start family and wanted their 'privacy'.

Thats kind of fucked up, I get this is a trash talk site and I have my problems with Laura as much as the next guy but really, you can't believe for a sec that maybe she wants a family? Sometimes this site is too much.

Linda63
Learner
Learner

Post by Linda63 »

The IG photo of Laura in that pink dress with the flower headpiece is too funny! Who the hell came up with that idea? I bet that kid will have a huge nose - just look at Joe and Laura. I swear Joe's nose looks even bigger than it usually does - he gets uglier with every pic that is posted. Yuck!

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Some of y'all are so extra, but I am looking forward to how she'll handle the pregnancy. She seems like the type to freak out over everything.

vitosgal1
Learner
Learner

Post by vitosgal1 »

Laura will be like: Joe can you tell Alexa that the baby is crying and she needs to sing a lullaby. I need to my make up on. Joe tell Alexa to warm up the formula for the baby. Joe I'm tired.....can you go to Wawa for me I need a coffee. Joe I don't want to film LITK today. Just tell the sheep that I'm a full time mommy and don't have the time to steal recipes. Joe......holy moly how can this man not get a bigger nose.

Lets talk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lets talk »

vitosgal1 wrote:Laura will be like: Joe can you tell Alexa that the baby is crying and she needs to sing a lullaby. I need to my make up on. Joe tell Alexa to warm up the formula for the baby. Joe I'm tired.....can you go to Wawa for me I need a coffee. Joe I don't want to film LITK today. Just tell the sheep that I'm a full time mommy and don't have the time to steal recipes. Joe......holy moly how can this man not get a bigger nose.
They already have 2 delivery rooms booked in advance. One for them and another room just to fit those huge noses in. :rofl:

Citygirl999
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Citygirl999 »

Maybe others have noticed this too, but it blows my mind how fast Laura swallows food after chewing it... I was just watching her chicken cordon bleu recipe and she literally cuts a big chunk off, puts it in her mouth, chews 3-4 times and voila, it's gone... Wtf? I've noticed this in other videos too so it's not a coincidence.

vitosgal1
Learner
Learner

Post by vitosgal1 »

Scubagirl wrote:Maybe others have noticed this too, but it blows my mind how fast Laura swallows food after chewing it... I was just watching her chicken cordon bleu recipe and she literally cuts a big chunk off, puts it in her mouth, chews 3-4 times and voila, it's gone... Wtf? I've noticed this in other videos too so it's not a coincidence.

I know what you are talking about. There has been people on her LITK chanel that says the same thing as you. I can't stand watching her eat. :o At one of her vlogs she had family over for supper and nobody was at the table except for Laura. The female family member was checking on her baby who was sleeping on the sofa and the men were in the kitchen but there's Laura at the table eating as if she never saw food for weeks. I would hate to be her husband if there will ever be a time of food shortage.

Citygirl999
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Citygirl999 »

Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed that... It creeps me out. I'm not saying you have sit there for 5 minutes chewing your food but come on. She doesn't really seem to have a lot of table manners... And that vlog you are talking about, what was she doing eating the food while no one else was at the table? Was she eating their food too?? Not that I should be surprised anymore lol.

vitosgal1
Learner
Learner

Post by vitosgal1 »

Scubagirl wrote:Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed that... It creeps me out. I'm not saying you have sit there for 5 minutes chewing your food but come on. She doesn't really seem to have a lot of table manners... And that vlog you are talking about, what was she doing eating the food while no one else was at the table? Was she eating their food too?? Not that I should be surprised anymore lol.
She had food that she cooked on the table, sat down and served herself. She sat in front of the half wall between her kitchen and living room. I remember watching that vlog thinking how rude.....she had guests and sat down before anyone else was at the table......and started to eat. It was like you guys look after that baby of yours and I'm going to start eating here because I'm hungry. The baby was Papa Giorgio.......I guess Joe found it weird or funny watching his wife devouring the food when nobody was at the table because he was filming the vlog. Hopefully becoming a mother she will not be so selfish and egotistical.

Nomewsforyou
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nomewsforyou »

I can't wait to see what kind of mother she's gonna be like... I wonder how many times in one video she's gonna mention the bloody kid or whine about being pregnant... lawd :roll:

Lets talk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lets talk »

She keeps posing sideways in pics now with her hand under her belly as women do in their 9th month when they are big. She just needs to act like the only pregnant chic on the planet. I'll bet she started doing the "pregnancy waddle" as soon as the results showed on her pregnancy test :rofl:

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

potatolover wrote:

Right? This whole thread is too much, it's clear some people here need a xanax :rofl: I get that people don't like the woman, I'm not her #1 fan by far, but damn y'all can't even be happy for the fact she's having a baby? She's not Satan ffs.

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 »

Laura was in chopped tonight. As a judge, not a competitor because let's face it. She has not one authentic bone in her body and could never come up with recipes on the spot. The episode featured internet cooking stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets talk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lets talk »

And here she goes again spouting lies. At about one min into her new video, she claims that she came up with the chicken parm zucchini recipe. Lying sack if shit. The recipe is all over Youtube. My mom even made these when I was a kid.

pepperpot
Learner
Learner

Post by pepperpot »

She finally had the baby. Mia Valentina Vitale..https://www.facebook.com/laura.vitale.3576

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by eileen_2015 »

Oh poor child...

a33QyUy7
Debater
Debater

Post by a33QyUy7 »

She's a cute baby.

jurreecook
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jurreecook »

Newbie here--hello everyone!

I had to post because I am over the moon to finally know that I'm not the only one in this world who thinks Laura Vitale is a complete moron. I can't believe this totally incompetent human being has her own cooking show! Her recipes are crap, and she has ZERO culinary knowledge. I literally barf every time I see her cook. Has anyone seen her french macarons video? It is the cringiest thing ever. She might as well titled it "How NOT to Make French Macarons." A five year old could have piped the mounds better than she did. I think all of her finished macarons had cracks on top. How does one even do that?? UGH.

As a cook, I understand that YouTube cooking hosts are not culinary professionals (except Chef John of Food Wishes--he's awesome! He was a culinary instructor if I'm not mistaken). And that's probably okay since the audience will always be mostly people who are just cooking at home or even just beginning to learn how to put something together. The "entertainment" component is significant. I totally get it. But when I see people like Laura Vitale, it seriously bothers me. I worry that so many people will adopt her faulty skills and learn to cook like her. There is something sacred and beautiful about the art of cooking--she completely ignores that part by preaching sugar and fat. It's disgraceful.

Return to “Laura Vitale”