Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

blissful
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by blissful »

You guys were right, the release party for TRXYE was last night. So that means that Conye were definitely together.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

To me it just looks like they ordered those cupcakes to have at the office or studio for Troye.

Connor tweeted this Idk why Raven Symone would be at a TRXYE party and I feel like Troye would have tweeted something. I could be wrong though.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Aw man, you're right. It was an ANTM premier party.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I really wanted to believe the other! Ugh! I don't care about Connor and Joey Graceffa. I need some Tronnor moments ASAP.

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

Offtopic: If David hadn´t have been in that picture I would have taken waaay longer figuring out who that ¨random blonde girl¨ was :D

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Tyler tweeted about being at kareoke with Troye, Hannah, Connor and Korey and then Connor tweeted this..
"it's crazy how one thing or person can affect you so deeply... truly perplexing, you know? what a weird world we live in."

Please don't be about Troye!!

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

Kbeliz wrote:Tyler tweeted about being at kareoke with Troye, Hannah, Connor and Korey and then Connor tweeted this..
"it's crazy how one thing or person can affect you so deeply... truly perplexing, you know? what a weird world we live in."

Please don't be about Troye!!
Why not? He isn't saying he is hurt. He later tweeted he was calling it an early night; hopefully for a good reason.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

I watched Tyler and Caspars yt rumors video and they discussed Beth and Connor. Caspars face was confused or he actually did not know or he was so good actor but he did not look like he knew that Connor is / may dating Troye
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

ggeyeliner wrote:I watched Tyler and Caspars yt rumors video and they discussed Beth and Connor. Caspars face was confused or he actually did not know or he was so good actor but he did not look like he knew that Connor is / may dating Troye
He just seememed quite certain Cethany wasn't a thing to me. I just go the feeling he was trying not to seem as sure as he was. He does want to be an actor; he does seem good at pretending to be angry sometimes. Plus; if the real Caspar was as insane as youtube Caspar I am not sure he would be allowed to walk the streets.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I remember seeing a shitload of Connor + Troye related replies to that hashtag, so if Caspar didn't know before, it must've been brought to his attention while they were filming.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I think he was just surprised people ship Cethany and that it was obviously not true, and then realized he better act like it was a possibility for the video.

People mentioned Tronnor under that hash tag? I'm curious as to why they didn't discuss it then? Or Troyler?

I did find it funny that Tyler said he'd fantasized about Connor and what looked like JC hooking up.

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

So Connor made it perfectly clear on twitter he was having a healthy dinner with Alexa Losey tonight while Troye was exclaiming quite loudly he was enjoying a hamburger that changed his life. Think they are onto us?

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

LMFAO probably. I feel like one of them read over here. But they should know that we're happy if they're together. UGH. There's so little stuff about them out now, it's so obvious they are being super careful.

And I do find it interesting that Tyler isn't pushing the Troyler thing much. I mean, sure they'll do it when they collab for Auguest, but like, it feels like Tyler is avoiding any mention of anyone dating Troye.

And I thought it looked like he said Ricky Dillon in that video, cause isn't Ricky also gay but closeted?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

dreammuffin wrote:So Connor made it perfectly clear on twitter he was having a healthy dinner with Alexa Losey tonight while Troye was exclaiming quite loudly he was enjoying a hamburger that changed his life. Think they are onto us?
It's a definite possibility. Both of them seem to be very aware of their image on social media. Tyler's even admitted that sometimes a lot of work goes into what they decide to tweet before it ever goes out.

I do believe they spend some time apart, especially if Troye's busy doing music shit and Connor's got his own conflicting plans. But then again, that table looks like it could seat 4 people. Troye could've been sitting beside Connor, while Connor took that photo of only half the table. This is when a public sighting would've been ideal. I can't believe no one has actually seen Troye and Connor together out and about yet.

They're probably way spending more time together than their letting on, because I don't even think they've acknowledged seeing each other at all so far. You don't just go from having a latch.mp3 on each other to barely hanging out for no reason at all after being apart for a month. That and Connor's still tweeting about infatuation and reblogging shit about love.

I swear these YTers think they're slick with this shit, but they don't realize that the crazy obsessed gossipy folks get suspicious when there's a sudden change in the interactions.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Does Tyler have any reason to suddenly be secretive about hanging with Troye since he's openly admitted to being platonic and he owes it to the Troyler fandom for pretty much paying a good chunk of his bills. I don't even know. I always assumed he laid off the Troyler stuff as respect to Conye, but I honestly haven't a clue about that one.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

manged wrote: But then again, that table looks like it could seat 4 people. Troye could've been sitting beside Connor, while Connor took that photo of only half the table.
Never mind

[instagram][/instagram]

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Why not go for 4 in a row?

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

Ahaha 4 in the row is the best!

Oh yeah I totally meant that Tyler is probably toning down the Troyler stuff to respect Conye for sure. He was pimping it out so much, but even when they won that TCA he wasn't really promoting that whole Troyler thing.

Ugh I need a sighting of Conye somewhere. I think Troye can do a good job of hiding stuff, but Connor definitely can't. He either slips up with tumblr posts or random tweets.

frivolity
Learner
Learner

Post by frivolity »

yeah, i feel like they're on to us! give us some fodder boys...... but what's proven to be true once again is that emo!connor takes a backseat whenever troye's in town. almost no cryptic tweets and if there are, they're always related to the here and now like 'going for a run to clear his head' or that one about how one person can really affect you or whatever or how 4am knows his secrets. it's definitely the shipper in me talking but all signs sure point to troye.

also, yes, the connor that was in the tyler collab videos was such a lovely connor. like so happy, so funny, so real. i love that connor.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I really hope they are just trying to pull one over on us. Troye is there for music and such so I assume he's busy. I hope Connor's latest tweets aren't an indication of them being a fight or something. It's weird to me though that Tyler has been pretty silent on anything related to Troyler but he and Connor have been tweeting each other more and more.

Return to “Connor Franta”