Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by manged »

I'm 100% here for Connor dropping the wholesome image and doing more videos like these collabs with Tyler.

And Troye should have already landed in LAX if the flight from Australia was less than 24 hours. Casually waiting for some fangirl to spot them at The Grove or something.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kbeliz »

^^agreed. I like Connor even more after watching those collabs.

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

I love when YouTuber's truly act like themselves. It was nice to see a Connor that his friends probably see. I hate when YouTubers put on a fake act.

LOVE THIS CONNOR. <3

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

blissful wrote:Connor's collabs with Tyler were hilarious. Connor seemed so happy (probably cause Troye is going to be in LA today) but in general, he seemed so much more free. I'm really hoping this means he's going to be dropping a coming out video very soon.
i love special comments like this :D
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

I saw this on Tumblr: Image

And the comment was about how Tyler commented that to both of them in their collabs. When Troye came out Tyler said he had changed, and now Connor seems much more free, so I'm hoping this means things are happenin'!

Z14
Learner
Learner

Post by Z14 »

blissful wrote:I saw this on Tumblr: Image

And the comment was about how Tyler commented that to both of them in their collabs. When Troye came out Tyler said he had changed, and now Connor seems much more free, so I'm hoping this means things are happenin'!
I noticed that as well, haha.

linaloo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by linaloo »

Z14 wrote:
blissful wrote:I saw this on Tumblr: Image

I noticed that as well, haha.
yesss, i noticed as well. In the Tyler/Troye collaboration Tyler says "you've changed. my favourite thing to tell troye is 'you've changed since you came out'. whenever he does anything at all."

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

i saw someone mention a few pages back that they needed to hear all of "touch" to see if it's about connor, and that made me die laughing, 'cause i'm OBSESSED with "touch" and totally think it's about connor. it reminds me of when i was still in the closet in high school and hanging out with a guy that i didn't know was gay, but had a feeling, and one night when he crashed at my place, i just reached out and touched him. and it worked, dammit! hahah there's literally a line that's like, "in total darkness, i reach out and... touch" and i was instantly like, "okay, this is about the first time he made a move on connor."

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

JennaGargles wrote:i saw someone mention a few pages back that they needed to hear all of "touch" to see if it's about connor, and that made me die laughing
^That was probably me.

After reading what I assume are the official lyrics (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/troyesivan/touch.html) where a lot of the lines are about taking a chance, being unsure, and breaking rules, then considering the fact that Connor captioned a photo of his hand reaching out with "touch", and Troye's super vague note to Connor about him helping him through the process in more ways than he'd ever know (as if Connor inspired the songwriting process or something) I think the song was written for Connor.

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

JennaGargles wrote:i saw someone mention a few pages back that they needed to hear all of "touch" to see if it's about connor, and that made me die laughing, 'cause i'm OBSESSED with "touch" and totally think it's about connor. it reminds me of when i was still in the closet in high school and hanging out with a guy that i didn't know was gay, but had a feeling, and one night when he crashed at my place, i just reached out and touched him. and it worked, dammit! hahah there's literally a line that's like, "in total darkness, i reach out and... touch" and i was instantly like, "okay, this is about the first time he made a move on connor."
BRILLIANT. Aha. No seriously though. That makes so much sense. Especially this part:

And I need you to trust
That I’m lost and we must
Get past all these rules
We must choose
To reach out and touch

That basically just screams to me that it's about Connor.

So I was on Connor's Tumblr and he reblogged these two photos.

You don't usually reblog things like that unless you're in a long distance relationship.

Ugh I just want Connor to at least come out. I really hope he doesn't become a Joey.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Yeah those Tumblr posts! He's posted other things that, that sound like he likes or is in a relationship with someone far away. He doesn't travel anywhere but home to Minnesota or for YouTube, and I really don't think he's seeing anyone in Minnesota so.....

Also, agree with hoping he doesn't become a Joey Graceffa, but based on his latest collabs with Tyler it seems like he's changing and accepting that he doesn't have to put on an act for his preteen girl fans.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

And these:

But I wanna know the story behind this:

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Stalking Connor's favorited tweets, as I do more often than I'd like to admit, and I like that he faved this:

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

Interesting.... :D hehehe! I´m hoping for a coming out video within the next few weeks...I´ll take before Christmas :D

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

Don't worry manged, I have turned on twitter notifications on my phone for only two people, Connor and Troye, because I'm clearly a fangirl. Aha.

To the last Tumblr post, maybe Connor tried pushing Troye away because he's not out yet? I feel like distance wouldn't be an issue for him per say, cause when two people love each other, distance, even if it's hard, can be managed. But perhaps because he hasn't come out yet, only to his friends/family, he tried pushing Troye away. I mean, they are clearly in a relationship, even if we don't have real proof, but being a relationship with someone in the closet can probably get kinda hard? Or maybe Connor feels he's pulling Troye down.

Obviously it's all speculation, but nonetheless, worth thinking about.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I just need some sort of interaction between these two. I'm dying. I'm sure Troye is busy with his music, but ahhh

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

[instagram][/instagram]
Tbh I'm just going to believe this was taken during a Conye date until it's proven otherwise.

I also think they're spending a lot of time together but are being way more careful about being exposed since people are noticing a lot more than they did when they were last together.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I agree. They've both been pretty quiet on all social media.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Ikr? I haven't even seen that much Troyler so far, which surprises me, since they seem to milk that at every opportunity. It makes me think that he probably isn't even hanging out with Tyler as much as he's secretly hanging out with Connor this trip, just like last time.

And since this isn't for a convention with a bunch of YTers and fangirls roaming around, we're bound to see much less of them in vlogs or group selfies. Needless to say, it's sort of frustrating being a Conye shipper rn.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I'm on full motherfucking stalker mode. I saw that Troye was making dinner plans with Gigi Gorgeous today, so I wanted to see if Connor was at all involved in these plans. Looks like Connor just recently followed Gigi (I'm going to assume he followed her after their exchange). Could mean nothing, but he also has a tendency to follow people after he's hung out with them irl, so I don't think it's a coincidence.

Gigi likes to instagram her nights out, so I'm hoping she'll have a pic with those two.

Return to “Connor Franta”