Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Locked
Kbeliz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Kbeliz » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:55 pm

So Troye posted that tweet and now he's posted picture of Tyler and Connor getting manicures. I wonder if he's been looking at the tumblr tag because so many people have been mentioning the lack of tweets/pictures when Tronnor hangs out.

And yes, Connor figuring himself out....may be a hint

User avatar
manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4573
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:58 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 566 times

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by manged » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:32 pm

I would bet that Troye actually spends a lot more time with Connor than he does with Tyler; and when he does hang out with Tyler, it seems like Connor's there too, while there have been several Conye sightings in the past few months, where Tyler was nowhere to be seen.

I also wanna point out the contrast between the bed in Troye's hotel in the HLP video vlog and his beds in his Vidcon hotel. I don't know why people continue to sleep on that clue; it's a pretty convincing piece of evidence imo, but I've never seen it mentioned elsewhere.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Kbeliz » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 am

I wasn't paying attention to the bed in the HLP video, was it unmade? Yes I was always suspicious that his bed was so prestine before he had even showered for the day in his vidcon vlog. You know he didn't make it, and normally housekeeping comes while you're gone.

User avatar
manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4573
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:58 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 566 times

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by manged » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:52 am

Yeah, pillows and sheets everywhere, which basically cancels out the already-ridiculous "made his own hotel bed" theory, and I agree it's doubtful that housekeeping would've cleaned up early in the morning before he'd even left for the day. Tyler vlogged on that same day and there was no obvious sign that Troye would've spent the night in his room. I suppose Troye could've slept in another friends room, but once you consider all the other things that point towards him being in some sort of relationship with Connor, it makes sense that he would've slept with Connor, then made his way back to his own room to freshen up and all that.

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 546
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:27 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by dreammuffin » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:07 am

HLP was filmed in Melbourne; are you referring to one of the announcement videos?

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Kbeliz » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:57 am

I think the comparison is between the fact that before the HLP video shoot his bed was a mess because he actually slept in his room. At vidcon his bed was made because he didn't sleep in it, not because he made it.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2780
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:55 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by ggeyeliner » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:17 am

Hippo wrote:
Kbeliz wrote:Yeah I think it's from Vidcon too. They were hanging out a lot then too, I just don't think the pictures were as talked about because the ship was just taking off. The tumblr war is crazy. Those Troyler shippers get fierce.

I love this tumblr post.
Haha, that is a good one. (Although, he definitely knew by that age.)
.
Definitely knew? You are kidding right? You say it like its a fact or something :/ go read/watch some coming out videos, lot of people did not knew, they were confused. There is not some 'international' age when people know.
Or you have some insite info about Connor? Good to know. :?
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

User avatar
Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1957
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 2:49 pm
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 360 times

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Hippo » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:01 am

Not everyone discovers who they are at the same point, but once you've finished puberty, you're going to know who attracts you and who doesn't. Being in denial about it or lying to yourself in addition to others is not the same thing as not knowing. People who claim "late in life realizations" do so in order to try to absolve the embarrassment they feel about having waited so long. Coming out to yourself is just as much of a process as coming out to others, but you don't magically go from "confused" to gay once you do it. You know for a long time before you're willing to admit it to yourself.

So, yes, at 18 he definitely knew. I don't know if he had accepted that fact or not, but he knew.

People who say, "Oh, well maybe this fully functioning adult just realized he/she was gay," as if it was as immediate and reactionary as being bitten by some radioactive spider and developing super powers, are always straight people. That's not how it works.
Image

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2780
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:55 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by ggeyeliner » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:08 am

Okay I do not care enough to talk about it for a long time but you first sentence is 'you have finished puberty'. So you are saying Connor DEFINITELY finished his puberty by age 18? Okay. Common age is yes, 17, but not always. Human body is not the same with every person.

I do not want to argue with you, but it really upsets me when people say stuff like those are facts, especially at topic like this.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Kbeliz » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:56 pm

Second or third time since Troye's been here that Troye and Connor's first tweets of the day have been within minutes of each other. Could be a coincidence, but I'd like to think it's just because they woke up together.

e-holli
Learner
Learner
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:02 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by e-holli » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:21 pm

What did his "chef" tweet say? It looks like it's been deleted.

User avatar
manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4573
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:58 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 566 times

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by manged » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:04 pm

This so looks like a date
[tweet][/tweet]

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Kbeliz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 am

Good for Connor. I don't think it's with Troye though, as much as my heart wishes it was.

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 546
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:27 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by dreammuffin » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:42 am

Kbeliz wrote:Good for Connor. I don't think it's with Troye though, as much as my heart wishes it was.
Why not; Troye did have have a blue shirt with him.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Kbeliz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:47 am

I just saw the blue shirt thing. Now idk! My only reasoning was the oysters. I've heard Troye mention more than once he's allergic to shellfish.

User avatar
manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4573
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:58 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 566 times

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by manged » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:13 am

Kbeliz wrote:I just saw the blue shirt thing. Now idk! My only reasoning was the oysters. I've heard Troye mention more than once he's allergic to shellfish.
That's a very good point.

The small bit of shoulder and jacket draped over the other person's chair looks masculine, like they're wearing a men's dress shirt and a suit jacket. Could be a dude. Could be Hannah Hart.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Kbeliz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:19 am

We'll never know. It could have been a group dinner too, I guess we don't really know if it was only a table for two. I'd hope it's someone he knows well enough, since he was tweeting during dinner! But that's definitely a man looking jacket and shirt across from him.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Kbeliz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:31 am

Double post, but yeah that's not Troye across from him. He posted an instagram of his food, and the person across from him has lobster aka shellfish. It does look like it's a guy though.

User avatar
manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4573
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:58 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 566 times

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by manged » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Kbeliz wrote:Double post, but yeah that's not Troye across from him. He posted an instagram of his food, and the person across from him has lobster aka shellfish. It does look like it's a guy though.
I agree tbh. Well, this certainly complicates things, because it still looks too intimate to be a friendly dinner. If he were with a group of friends, you'd think he'd mention it or show a bunch of plates to affirm that it wasn't a date.
[instagram][/instagram]

The body doesn't look as skinny as Troye's to me either, but I'm not too sure.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Kbeliz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:28 pm

They're old enough to drink. It's not Troye. That's all I've got. He's gotta know people speculate about these pictures.

User avatar
Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:53 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Coffee4Me » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Yeah, as soon as I saw the wine glass I knew it wasn't Troye.

Probably Joey, Tyler or someone we don't know about.

User avatar
july111
Informer
Informer
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by july111 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Coffee4Me wrote:Yeah, as soon as I saw the wine glass I knew it wasn't Troye.

Probably Joey, Tyler or someone we don't know about.
Tyler's in NYC

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Kbeliz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:32 pm

Leaning towards someone we don't know. There are usually selfies or tweets when Connor and Joey hang out. We'll never know, so I'll just sit and wait for the next Tronnor moment.

User avatar
Deep Shave

Re: Connor Franta/Our2ndlife

Post by Deep Shave » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Since Connor is no longer a part of O2L, their threads will now be separate.



This is where you can continue:


Connor http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=13166

O2L http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=13165


:love2:

Locked

Return to “Connor Franta”