Connor Franta Part 2

devilsadvocate
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta Part 2

Post by devilsadvocate »

The picture of Troye in the meadow! (heart eye emoji) I died so hard. That was so adorable!!!
Sorry if I do something wrong, still new to this site. Feel free to correct me. :)

blissful
Informer
Informer

Post by blissful »

Oh btw, I checked, and Tyler still follows Connor on Instagram, but Connor doesn't follow Tyler. So I'm assuming that Tyler isn't one to necessarily really hold the grudge, and if something happened, which it probably did, Connor was the one who got insulted or whatever.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

devilsadvocate wrote:The picture of Troye in the meadow! ImageImage (heart eye emoji) I died so hard. That was so adorable!!!
Assuming Connor took the photo, I can't imagine a straight guy taking a picture of his buddy like this.

TypicalTeen
Learner
Learner

Post by TypicalTeen »

manged wrote:
devilsadvocate wrote:The picture of Troye in the meadow! ImageImage (heart eye emoji) I died so hard. That was so adorable!!!
Assuming Connor took the photo, I can't imagine a straight guy taking a picture of his buddy like this.
I really hope that it was Connor who took the picture because, if it was, it is a major clue that the two are dating, but to be honest just because Connor is in Australia doesn't mean he is the person who took the photo. Troye has a few friends who live in Sydney, and it could have been any one of them. Also Bethany Mota apparently is in Sydney at the moment so it could have been her who took the photo. I personally really hope it is Connor, and it definitely could be. Fingers crossed! I was getting kind of depressed because they weren't really interacting via social media and I was starting to think there ship was over, but I got a really nice surprise when I saw a cute photo of them together last night.

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

what if, and i'm probably reaching here, tyler said something to troye along the lines of, "are you really gonna do this to yourself? wait for a guy who might NEVER come out and be able to be with you in the true public eye?" and troye either started thinking about things and talked to connor, or just told connor what tyler said and connor got all offended. 'cause if tyler still follows connor, it feels to me like it's something that loud-mouthed tyler said/did that connor took some offense to.

ailurophile
Learner
Learner

Post by ailurophile »

JennaGargles wrote:what if, and i'm probably reaching here, tyler said something to troye along the lines of, "are you really gonna do this to yourself? wait for a guy who might NEVER come out and be able to be with you in the true public eye?" and troye either started thinking about things and talked to connor, or just told connor what tyler said and connor got all offended. 'cause if tyler still follows connor, it feels to me like it's something that loud-mouthed tyler said/did that connor took some offense to.
Yeah, I could definitely see something like this happening. Who knows though. We might never know if anything did happen. I guess we'll know by them hanging out in the future or not!
"My parents live in Ohio. I live in the moment." -Ted Mosby

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

TypicalTeen wrote:
manged wrote:

I really hope that it was Connor who took the picture because, if it was, it is a major clue that the two are dating, but to be honest just because Connor is in Australia doesn't mean he is the person who took the photo. Troye has a few friends who live in Sydney, and it could have been any one of them. Also Bethany Mota apparently is in Sydney at the moment so it could have been her who took the photo. I personally really hope it is Connor, and it definitely could be. Fingers crossed! I was getting kind of depressed because they weren't really interacting via social media and I was starting to think there ship was over, but I got a really nice surprise when I saw a cute photo of them together last night.
That picture was taken on Bondi. Troye had breakfast on Bondi with only Connor from the size of their table. They could have met Troye's family on Bondi: but I got the feeling they met later because none ot the Mellets posted Bondi pictures. I get the feeling Connor and Troye will be hanging out for a while now.

No "Cethany" pictures yet. Troye was even in the middle during their group pic. I wonder if that was a quiet "FU"

ailurophile
Learner
Learner

Post by ailurophile »

http://www.amazon.com/Untitled-Connor-F ... HD6YNPSYE5
Has this already been discussed?

I was looking at Grace's book on Amazon and noticed all of the related youtubers books on the 'suggested' bar, and this was here. Anyone know anything about how legit this book is? I also noticed that Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa have similar 'memoirs' on Amazon, so I have no clue if this is actually a thing.
"My parents live in Ohio. I live in the moment." -Ted Mosby

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

It's legit. A handful of YTers got book deals for some reason I don't remember.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

because a lot of young people cba to read books, which means they won't buy books, so they're trying to lure them in by using the youtubers kids like to make books that the tweens would want to read and therefore buy
The Internet knows all your secrets

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Also from a more cynical perspective, it's simply another way to make money out of said young people. And a good one at that- look at Alfie's book and the no doubt even greater success of Zoe's. It was weird how they all announced their deals at exactly the same time. Even if its all the same publisher (I assume), it did give the impression of some scary book-related conspiracy.

Squishy
Talker
Talker

Post by Squishy »

I might be reading too much into this, but Connor has come across as a diva lately. I don't think he's the happy go lucky kid he portrays himself as. I'm seriously so confused as to whether he is gay or not. If he is, I just can't believe he wouldn't take the opportunity to maybe save some gay kids life. That makes me think that he is straight, he just is comfortable around a lot of gay people.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Squishy wrote:I might be reading too much into this, but Connor has come across as a diva lately. I don't think he's the happy go lucky kid he portrays himself as. I'm seriously so confused as to whether he is gay or not. If he is, I just can't believe he wouldn't take the opportunity to maybe save some gay kids life. That makes me think that he is straight, he just is comfortable around a lot of gay people.
I get what you're saying. He does seem different. I'm not sure if it's because he's an actual diva or if he's just getting tired of having to appeal to the younger female fan base. I'm not 100% sold on him being gay either, but if he is I think he just started to get comfortable with it. I can respect him not wanting to come out, but I hear what you're saying about using his platform to help people.

Squishy
Talker
Talker

Post by Squishy »

What was the deal with people not being able to meet him at that YouTube even that Bethany Mota & Troye went to? Some people saying they couldn't meet them. I wasn't sure if that was because it was only Troye & Bethany's event?

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Post by Coffee4Me »

I can confirm him and Troye have been staying in the same hotel in Sydney for awhile now.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Coffee4Me wrote:I can confirm him and Troye have been staying in the same hotel in Sydney for awhile now.
Adjoining rooms ???
Credit:amazingfiru

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

"I can confirm..."

Doesn't confirm.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I actually just assumed Connor is probably staying in Troye's room with him. Regardless of if they're just friends or not, if I went halfway across the world to see my friend I'd probably share a hotel room with them too.

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

Squishy wrote:I might be reading too much into this, but Connor has come across as a diva lately. I don't think he's the happy go lucky kid he portrays himself as. I'm seriously so confused as to whether he is gay or not. If he is, I just can't believe he wouldn't take the opportunity to maybe save some gay kids life. That makes me think that he is straight, he just is comfortable around a lot of gay people.

I have heard he comes from a deeply religious family. (although I still am not sure). But if he is that is reason enough for him to be cautious.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Kbeliz wrote:I actually just assumed Connor is probably staying in Troye's room with him. Regardless of if they're just friends or not, if I went halfway across the world to see my friend I'd probably share a hotel room with them too.
They are both pretty rich though....But I guess you're right a sharing a twin room in a nice hotel with a good friend is pretty comfortable, I would choose that over separate ones even if money wasn't an issue, too, it's the kind of thing you do when your young and as you say, when you live so far away from one another.
Unless your friend snores.

Maybe if they do have separate rooms it's all part of an elaborate ruse to put any GG PI's off the scent..and they're only using the one ala VidCon and the perfectly made bed....well we're better than that, smart guy[s]....

I'm obviously joking, I don't think they would go to those sort of lengths. They probably don't realise we go to these sort of lengths...but we do. So now the question for our mole on the inside is: twin room or double?

Return to “Connor Franta”