Connor Franta Part 2

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta Part 2

Post by Hippo »

The dead weight has finally been removed!

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

^ :rofl:

Good. He is so much better than that riff raff!

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

Posting more pictures on instagram he is. This time it's coffee with Alexa. I was just starting to ship Tronnor hard core and now I am steeling myself for the idea that he might either date someone else or pretend he is.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

The past few days haven't been good for the Tronnor ship haha. I can't tell if he's just trying to divert us though. I do think Troye has been busy with music stuff the past few days. Seems like last night he was just relaxing in his hotel room.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I still ship Conye and think there's a possibility they're together, because imo the things that suggest they are together still outweigh whatever would make me think they aren't. They're allowed to have separate lives, especially if Troye's busy with his music career. They've been caught hanging out without ever tweeting it or IGing photos, so they probably spend more time together than we'd ever suspect.

I don't think Alexa is anything more than a good gal pal.

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

manged wrote:I still ship Conye and think there's a possibility they're together, because imo the things that suggest they are together still outweigh whatever would make me think they aren't. They're allowed to have separate lives, especially if Troye's busy with his music career. They've been caught hanging out without ever tweeting it or IGing photos, so they probably spend more time together than we'd ever suspect.

I don't think Alexa is anything more than a good gal pal.
Well, he is quite open about hanging out with just Alexa, where as he only mentions being with Troye while others are there. If he was really "low key dating" Alexa I doubt it would be all over his instagram.

If he starts openly dating a girl I may stop shipping Tronnor: the idea of his being that far in the closet is disturbing.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I would be shocked if he went the bearding route, especially after we've all noticed how much more comfortable he has become with himself. Even if he ever does come out, I question whether they'd ever come clean about Conye. I could imagine them still wanting their privacy, especially if Troye were to ever blow up with his music and be in the public eye.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Yeah I don't think he would be the type to have a relationship with a girl and make it public if he were actually gay. I agree the likelihood of them ever actually confirming a relationship if it were real would be slim to none. I think they'd have to be outed a la Zalfie and I think most the their youtube friends have probably learned from Jim's slip up, but who knows. The fact that the only time they ever confirm hanging out is if they're with other youtubers seems enough for me to speculate that something could be going.

Also Connor is this video just makes me think he definitely has a crush on Troye, which may have evolved to more at this point.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Kbeliz wrote:Yeah I don't think he would be the type to have a relationship with a girl and make it public if he were actually gay. I agree the likelihood of them ever actually confirming a relationship if it were real would be slim to none. I think they'd have to be outed a la Zalfie and I think most the their youtube friends have probably learned from Jim's slip up, but who knows. The fact that the only time they ever confirm hanging out is if they're with other youtubers seems enough for me to speculate that something could be going.

Also Connor is this video just makes me think he definitely has a crush on Troye, which may have evolved to more at this point. [youtube][/youtube]
I can never deal with that video. Connor looks so thirsty!

As much as I respect their privacy, it's times like this where I really wish some messy lesser known YTer would spill just a splash of tea on twitter or during a livestream to keep us going. I'm sure it's an open secret within the YT inner circles, like it is for a lot of big name closeted YTers. But Connor and Troye are probably too well-liked, and they know that Troye, Connor, and Tyler's fan girls would come for them so mightily, because they are loyal as fuck.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Yes. The thirst is so real in that video.

frivolity
Learner
Learner

Post by frivolity »

i *adore* that video. it was what made me take note of tronnor to begin with, tbh. i actually really like the way troye says connor's name in his accent, it's adorable :D

it just seems to me that troye and connor have gone out of their way to show us that they're not hanging together or they're out with other people etc etc. it does feel like a diversion tactic to me, and i can see why they would do that, much as i wish they wouldn't.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

[tweet][/tweet]
I guess this answers the suspicions anyone would've had about her and Connor. Unless he has a secret girlfriend, this could almost count as an outing.

july111
Informer
Informer

Post by july111 »

manged wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
I guess this answers the suspicions anyone would've had about her and Connor. Unless he has a secret girlfriend, this could almost count as an outing.
or Alexa "couldn't potentially like" Connor which sounds mean. Oops Alexa I think you dropped something.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I definitely think she "could potentially like" Connor so unless he's got a secret girlfriend.....

suzika
Learner
Learner

Post by suzika »

That tweet is interesting hehe. Definitely would raise some suspicions and I'm sure she realized that.
But anyway, I feel like everyone in Connor's thread talks only about Tronnor...

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

suzika wrote:But anyway, I feel like everyone in Connor's thread talks only about Tronnor...
Is there anything else to gossip about? He's so private about everything else.

suzika
Learner
Learner

Post by suzika »

manged wrote:
suzika wrote:But anyway, I feel like everyone in Connor's thread talks only about Tronnor...
Is there anything else to gossip about? He's so private about everything else.
You're right here, he doesn't tell us that much.

But from Alexa's tweet, if I think more about it, means either Connor has a girlfriend or he's gay. For -almost- sure, not a fact but it's a possiblity wit increased chances. Hmm.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

He did say he'd announce a new project soon, but that's hardly enough to keep a real discussion going.

Anyway, I would just find it difficult to believe that this guy who really only ever hangs out with gay guys, refrains from stating gender when discussing his current crushes, and has this pattern of tweeting or reblogging quotes about long-distance relationships when one of his male buddies is far away, while being inseparable from that dude whenever they reunite, has a secret girlfriend that no one has ever stumbled upon before.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

The only plausible explanation for him having a girlfriend would be that it's relatively new and with Connor's track record I'd assume he'd be tweeting and reblogging happy love quotes and such if that were the case.

His use of gender neutral pronouns also seems like a clue to me. I can understand not specifically using he or she as to appeal to a broader audience but usually people slip up and will use whichever gender they prefer, but in the last year he has not done that.

I think this thread has basically turned to being about Tronnor because there's nothing else to gossip about with him. He knows he's got an audience of teenage girls so he keeps it clean and caters to that.

Return to “Connor Franta”