fleur-delis
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta Part 2

Post by fleur-delis »

sweetmm wrote:
fleur-delis wrote:The two of them on tour together, how interesting haha! (with a bunch of others probably, but still, the amount of time they are spending with each other is amazing.. a lot of people live in the same city as their boyfriend and they don't see each other that often)
Reminded me of "someone" that moved from one city to another just to be with that special person ;)
Let's hope it's not the same kind of never-ending "are they or aren't they" :rofl:

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

[instagram][/instagram]

Assuming this was taken today, then yeah Connor's in LA. Being separated from your boyfriend right before Valentine's day might be considered awkward timing, but it might've been a smart move for them, since a lot of naive kids would think not spending it together is proof they aren't a couple. In reality, it's not actually a big deal.

black_widow
Learner
Learner

Post by black_widow »

Interesting... if they're collabing with superfruit then this may be unconnected, but Tyler tweeted Scott and Mitch having been at their apartment. Wonder if Connor and Tyler were there together. Maybe this is slightly sadistic but I hope they haven't made up (eek, soz, cant help it).

PayjamaPants
Talker
Talker

Post by PayjamaPants »

black_widow wrote:Interesting... if they're collabing with superfruit then this may be unconnected, but Tyler tweeted Scott and Mitch having been at their apartment. Wonder if Connor and Tyler were there together. Maybe this is slightly sadistic but I hope they haven't made up (eek, soz, cant help it).
Scott and Mitch were having their house-warming party last night, Connor and Tyler were probably both there. I'd be interested to how that went down...

PayjamaPants
Talker
Talker

Post by PayjamaPants »

Pretty much confirmed now that Troye's going to be at Amplify. Those two can't stay away from each other :tu:
[tweet][/tweet]

black_widow
Learner
Learner

Post by black_widow »

Really sorry but could someone explain how people know they mean Troye by that picture?

mermaid blood
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mermaid blood »

fleur-delis wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
fleur-delis wrote:The two of them on tour together, how interesting haha! (with a bunch of others probably, but still, the amount of time they are spending with each other is amazing.. a lot of people live in the same city as their boyfriend and they don't see each other that often)
Reminded me of "someone" that moved from one city to another just to be with that special person ;)
Let's hope it's not the same kind of never-ending "are they or aren't they" :rofl:
but it's so fun :D

i'm in melbourne, maybe i should actually leave the house and walk around outside. lol. i can almost predict the hipstery neighbourhoods and shopping places he'd frequent.

big fan of Superfruit also. black_widow you're not the only one. it's sadistic isn't it. (Tylers collab with Scomiche was awkward anyway, imo. the three of them didn't quite gel)

PayjamaPants
Talker
Talker

Post by PayjamaPants »

black_widow wrote:Really sorry but could someone explain how people know they mean Troye by that picture?
There were a bunch of promo photos taken for TRXYE, this was one of them.

fleur-delis
Informer
Informer

Post by fleur-delis »

Surprise, surprise! :D

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

PayjamaPants wrote:
black_widow wrote:Interesting... if they're collabing with superfruit then this may be unconnected, but Tyler tweeted Scott and Mitch having been at their apartment. Wonder if Connor and Tyler were there together. Maybe this is slightly sadistic but I hope they haven't made up (eek, soz, cant help it).
Scott and Mitch were having their house-warming party last night, Connor and Tyler were probably both there. I'd be interested to how that went down...
Yeah they were at the party; other party goers had photos in front of that picture. Connor is also in Joey's recent Vlog.

Troye's announcement will be at 3:40 in the morning New York time on Smallzy's show. Amplify says they will be having an announcement at the exact same time.

hypothesised
Learner
Learner

Post by hypothesised »

[tweet][/tweet] aw
create yourself.

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

So Connor is going on the "Amplify" tour of Australia with Troye in April. Should be interesting.

hypothesised
Learner
Learner

Post by hypothesised »

dreammuffin wrote:So Connor is going on the "Amplify" tour of Australia with Troye in April. Should be interesting.
what will the tour be like though? hopefully it's not like the tour gleam did last year. traumatising.
create yourself.

black_widow
Learner
Learner

Post by black_widow »

I'd say it will be more like Youtube Fanfest, still totally pointless yet slightly less narcissistic.

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

Sounds like it is set up like a concert: a regular ticket for the main stage and VIP tickets for guaranteed meet and greet. Maybe worth it if Troye performs http://www.thisisamplify.com/read-me/

fleur-delis
Informer
Informer

Post by fleur-delis »

Ohh I really hope Troye performs some songs, that would be amazing. I'd love to see a live performance (I don't live in Australia, but I'm sure someone would record it).

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

this week's video is a q&a, with love related questions, and he plugs audible towards the end
The Internet knows all your secrets

Winterbury
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Winterbury »

I thought the video was okay. I mean it was simply Connor being cute and answering love related questions, which is nice but nothing extraordinary. I just wished he had answered some a bit more personal questions about his love life but maybe that's just my creepy stalker side. :D
ImageImageImage

knee_svcks
Informer
Informer

Post by knee_svcks »

Winterbury wrote:I thought the video was okay. I mean it was simply Connor being cute and answering love related questions, which is nice but nothing extraordinary. I just wished he had answered some a bit more personal questions about his love life but maybe that's just my creepy stalker side. :D
I actually thought the video was going to address Tronner and all that, but oh well.

frivolity
Learner
Learner

Post by frivolity »

[instagram][/instagram]

skyping someone special, maybe? *wearing shipper goggles*

Return to “Connor Franta”