Miscellaneous ItsJudy Topics
wellwellwell
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Family and Friends

Post by wellwellwell »

MatriarchofMermaids wrote:Her cousins from Canada are boring too. They have a vlog and honestly, I don't like how all of her family is trying to gain something from her YT status. I watched one of the cousin's vlogs and she said something like "I only have 8 subscribers" in sort of a sarcastic way. Um yeah, you just started making videos. You think you should have 400,000 subbies because you are related to Judy? I bet Judy told them to start making videos to make money and that most of her subbies would subscribe to them. If you are going to make videos, make something worth while and at least try to earn some real subbies. Not just the spillover from Judy's channel. This goes for the cousins, as well as Amy and Julian also.

Even Judy's dad is trying to hog the spotlight, clowning around for the camera. Have some pride man.

I agree. I watched a few of their vlogs and I find them insufferably boring. I guess their talent is being related to Judy :D

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

wellwellwell wrote:
MatriarchofMermaids wrote:Her cousins from Canada are boring too. They have a vlog and honestly, I don't like how all of her family is trying to gain something from her YT status. I watched one of the cousin's vlogs and she said something like "I only have 8 subscribers" in sort of a sarcastic way. Um yeah, you just started making videos. You think you should have 400,000 subbies because you are related to Judy? I bet Judy told them to start making videos to make money and that most of her subbies would subscribe to them. If you are going to make videos, make something worth while and at least try to earn some real subbies. Not just the spillover from Judy's channel. This goes for the cousins, as well as Amy and Julian also.

Even Judy's dad is trying to hog the spotlight, clowning around for the camera. Have some pride man.

I agree. I watched a few of their vlogs and I find them insufferably boring. I guess their talent is being related to Judy :D
I don't really think they're leeching off of her... I honestly think they find it a fun thing to vlog because they even reply to a lot of comments. But I agree they are pretty boring and I wish they would bring a little more to the table.

Her dad wasn't "trying to hog the spotlight"... he was drunk and was being a fool as drunkards are. As you've seen in her videos when he's sober, he's a pretty chill guy.
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

MatriarchofMermaids
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MatriarchofMermaids »

8123 you don't have to agree. It's my perception. I have seen Judy`s dad making a fool out of himself in a couple videos. As for the cousins, they don't appear to be having fun. They look quite awkward. Thanks for your input though.

GoshDarnIt
Informer
Informer

Post by GoshDarnIt »

8123 wrote:
wellwellwell wrote:

I don't really think they're leeching off of her... I honestly think they find it a fun thing to vlog because they even reply to a lot of comments. But I agree they are pretty boring and I wish they would bring a little more to the table.

Her dad wasn't "trying to hog the spotlight"... he was drunk and was being a fool as drunkards are. As you've seen in her videos when he's sober, he's a pretty chill guy.
Nice of her to put her dad on the spot like that.

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

Most of the time Judy shows her dads at celebrations and parties where there is alcohol, so we know that at christmas he was drunk (where he was 'trying to hog the spotlight') and at this most recent party. The times where he is over and watching Julianna he isn't trying to hog the spotlight, he is (i am hoping) sober at the time while holding her and just talking to her. I don't see it, but it's your opinion/view so it's bound to be different from mine :P

also it could be how she edits, she could want to show the funny parts of her day, and since he is drunk/tipsy while she is at a gathering with him he's bound to be more entertaining then having 5mins of them sitting at home eating some raw cookies and shopping.
Image Image

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

thelovelywar wrote:Most of the time Judy shows her dads at celebrations and parties where there is alcohol, so we know that at christmas he was drunk (where he was 'trying to hog the spotlight') and at this most recent party. The times where he is over and watching Julianna he isn't trying to hog the spotlight, he is (i am hoping) sober at the time while holding her and just talking to her. I don't see it, but it's your opinion/view so it's bound to be different from mine :P

also it could be how she edits, she could want to show the funny parts of her day, and since he is drunk/tipsy while she is at a gathering with him he's bound to be more entertaining then having 5mins of them sitting at home eating some raw cookies and shopping.
Agree, nobody is shy when they're drunk (: For all you non-filipinos out there, you get an extremely accurate depiction of family gatherings from watching Judy's vlogs. The dads and uncles are always drunk and being incredibly obnoxious.

I think Judy found it hilarious which is why she put it in the vlog, although when my dad is drunk at parties I find it to be incredibly embarrassing. But she did title her vlog "Happy Drunk" or something like that obviously for views.

Erina
Debater
Debater

Post by Erina »

I agree, her cousins are so boring. They seem to love being in Judy's vlogs, but they like to hang around in the background. They aren't outgoing at all and it shows in their videos.

On the other hand, I do like Amy and Julian. Their vlogs are entertaining and they have fun personalities. I also love all their pets :)

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

8123 wrote:
thelovelywar wrote:Most of the time Judy shows her dads at celebrations and parties where there is alcohol, so we know that at christmas he was drunk (where he was 'trying to hog the spotlight') and at this most recent party. The times where he is over and watching Julianna he isn't trying to hog the spotlight, he is (i am hoping) sober at the time while holding her and just talking to her. I don't see it, but it's your opinion/view so it's bound to be different from mine :P

Agree, nobody is shy when they're drunk (: For all you non-filipinos out there, you get an extremely accurate depiction of family gatherings from watching Judy's vlogs. The dads and uncles are always drunk and being incredibly obnoxious.

I think Judy found it hilarious which is why she put it in the vlog, although when my dad is drunk at parties I find it to be incredibly embarrassing. But she did title her vlog "Happy Drunk" or something like that obviously for views.

I would rather watch her dad drunk and happy making everyone laugh than benji in his underwear bouncing his junk around.
Image Image

MatriarchofMermaids
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MatriarchofMermaids »

Yes, Benji is out of control with the "dancing" in his drawls. Benji, if you are reading this, put the food down and put some clothes on!

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

So julian was dancing like benji in their newest vlog (the wedding redo) and he did grabbing the crotch move, it was pretty hilarious
Image Image

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

Oh, it was on purpose too. He said "everything I do I learn it from you Benji" or something like that
Image Image

GoshDarnIt
Informer
Informer

Post by GoshDarnIt »

To me Benji and Julian are one in the same. I think Benji is more likable though. There's something a bit endearing about him. I don't know if its because he seemed to have been forced to be independent since 18 but I like him. Julian on the other hand, I think is very conceited and full of himself. Same with Judy and Amy. Judy does seem like a brat sometimes but she is more likable than Amy who I just think is very standoff-ish. I tried watching Amy and Julian but I just couldn't.

I'd take Judy and Benji over Amy and Julian anyday!

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

I don't like Amy either. I think she's a little bit cold.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

I really like Judys mom and dad. They seem really sweet and good people.

From Benjis side, even though his dad can be a bit too much, he's really fun to watch and at least he brings some life into the boring vlogs. His grandpa was really funny too :)

kamkardash
Informer
Informer

Post by kamkardash »

Speaking of people using Benji and Judy by creating YouTube channels....that Chris aka "Justin Bieber look-a-like" just made a channel. Good grief...

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

WHAT?! What is it?
Image Image

kamkardash
Informer
Informer

Post by kamkardash »

thelovelywar wrote:WHAT?! What is it?
It's called "goodtimeswithMC"....it's linked on his instagram. The channel has 37 subscribers but no videos yet. He just "announced" it about 3 hours ago. The About section reads, "A couple since 11-21-12 just doing our thing for the love of it. subscribe and watch!"

:roll:

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

Wow, I don't think I am going to watch it. I don't really follow anyone on twitter or instagram. I'm sure Benji & Judy are soon going to pimp his channel out saying "watch it!"
Image Image

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

kamkardash wrote:
It's called "goodtimeswithMC"....it's linked on his instagram. The channel has 37 subscribers but no videos yet. He just "announced" it about 3 hours ago. The About section reads, "A couple since 11-21-12 just doing our thing for the love of it. subscribe and watch!"

Wow...not even 3 months of dating and already sharing a youtube channel together? Kids sure do move fast these days.

darkclouds85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by darkclouds85 »

Ahhhh, young naive love. LOL. Even a three month relationship feels ~so deep~.

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

shhilurk wrote:
kamkardash wrote:

Wow...not even 3 months of dating and already sharing a youtube channel together? Kids sure do move fast these days.
Omg and these usernames are so corny! GoodtimeswithMC, AdventuredwithAJ, sistersin#... Gosh get some originality. I like SeanTHiNKS!

kamkardash
Informer
Informer

Post by kamkardash »

darkclouds85 wrote:Ahhhh, young naive love. LOL. Even a three month relationship feels ~so deep~.
They're engaged. Hahaha, not kidding at all.

GoGoYuBari
Informer
Informer

Post by GoGoYuBari »

I don't get that with Julian and Amy. I think they are genuine and live their own separate lives.
die or suck my BEAST...

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

Chris and his gf are having a meetup at Alderwood Mall. They posted a video basically just saying to find them at 2:00 today. So it was earlier but I thought it was pretty pretentious. Ah well, I am not too surprised. They're only teens. But I do wonder if anyone actually showed up. I imagine out of their 2k subs atleast a couple would show up but that would be awkward.

[youtube][/youtube]

rebeccaaa13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rebeccaaa13 »

GoGoYuBari wrote:

I don't get that with Julian and Amy. I think they are genuine and live their own separate lives.
Agreed! I actually really love Amy and Julian's vlogs...a little bit inexperienced compared to Judy but give it some time. Dare I say I like their videos more than ItsJudysLife?

Return to “ItsJudysCloset”