True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Family and Friends

Post by OrganicTaquito »

halfasiantakeover wrote:
shhilurk wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

All of a sudden Judy looks like a pro makeup artist.
Hey she cut down the talons!

previouslyAYYEO
Informer
Informer

Post by previouslyAYYEO »

courtesanlife wrote:
previouslyAYYEO wrote:What happened to her 2 cousins from Canada?!? I just noticed this LOL! Even tried looked at Judy's vlogging channel to go to their channel and they're not there anymore. *severely confused*
They were visiting Judy not too long ago but for some reason Judy never showed them on camera. She just mentioned that they had been there but had gone shopping. It was weird.
She had their vlogging channel on her itsJudyTime. Do they no longer speak to each other?

courtesanlife
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by courtesanlife »

previouslyAYYEO wrote:
courtesanlife wrote:
previouslyAYYEO wrote:What happened to her 2 cousins from Canada?!? I just noticed this LOL! Even tried looked at Judy's vlogging channel to go to their channel and they're not there anymore. *severely confused*
They were visiting Judy not too long ago but for some reason Judy never showed them on camera. She just mentioned that they had been there but had gone shopping. It was weird.
She had their vlogging channel on her itsJudyTime. Do they no longer speak to each other?
Like I said, they were just there at her house, so they obviously speak. The real question is why they haven't been filmed since the holidays. Normally when they visit she has them on camera, but not this time.

What do you mean they aren't on Judy's channel? Are you referring to Judy's channel homepage?

previouslyAYYEO
Informer
Informer

courtesanlife wrote: Like I said, they were just there at her house, so they obviously speak. The real question is why they haven't been filmed since the holidays. Normally when they visit she has them on camera, but not this time.

What do you mean they aren't on Judy's channel? Are you referring to Judy's channel homepage?
The vlogging channel. 'Sisters' something was their channel. They were CLOSE, and they just disappeared.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

previouslyAYYEO wrote:
courtesanlife wrote: Like I said, they were just there at her house, so they obviously speak. The real question is why they haven't been filmed since the holidays. Normally when they visit she has them on camera, but not this time.

The vlogging channel. 'Sisters' something was their channel. They were CLOSE, and they just disappeared.
604sisters. I noticed this too. Usually they or even Judy would mention them more. "It's so and so's birthday, happy birthday xyz!" Nothing as of late. But was happy to hear that they did visit and it just wasn't recorded.

previouslyAYYEO
Informer
Informer

z0negirl wrote:
previouslyAYYEO wrote:

604sisters. I noticed this too. Usually they or even Judy would mention them more. "It's so and so's birthday, happy birthday xyz!" Nothing as of late. But was happy to hear that they did visit and it just wasn't recorded.
Thanks for clearing that up for me! Yes the 604sisters! Yeah they pretty much disappeared. But good to know they visit and still speak to Judy.

sansa
Debater
Debater

Post by sansa »

WTF that MamaSal makeup tutorial :? :? :? When she took her brush, dipped it into the DIRTY makeup water that she has been cleaning her brush in, and then put that dirty water under brow bone. Literally wtf. She has to be trolling, right?! Because omfg that's not even sanitary.

I'm going to think about sweetie pie Ralph now to make this nightmare go away.

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

previouslyAYYEO wrote: Thanks for clearing that up for me! Yes the 604sisters! Yeah they pretty much disappeared. But good to know they visit and still speak to Judy.
Anne has lots of pics with JB and Sophie from this month on her IG (http://instagram.com/yourstrulyanne#). really weird that they didn't appeared in Judy's vlogs once. do they want to "make it" on yt without being associated with her?

previouslyAYYEO
Informer
Informer

ohyesshedid wrote:
previouslyAYYEO wrote: Thanks for clearing that up for me! Yes the 604sisters! Yeah they pretty much disappeared. But good to know they visit and still speak to Judy.
Anne has lots of pics with JB and Sophie from this month on her IG (http://instagram.com/yourstrulyanne#). really weird that they didn't appeared in Judy's vlogs once. do they want to "make it" on yt without being associated with her?
I have a feeling they they fought or maybe don't speak anymore? Who knows, its really confusing and I wanna know LOL they're funny and Judy loved them! So did Julianna!

previouslyAYYEO
Informer
Informer

He would. Without a doubt.

previouslyAYYEO
Informer
Informer

umNO wrote:The last time I can remember them being on the vlog, they were sassy towards Benji. Maybe he's said something about them not being on the vlog any more because of it. He's Diva enough to do it.
He would, without a doubt.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

The cousins uploaded a video of them visiting the twins soon after their arrival! So cute that the boy cousin was already picked as a Godfather for one of the twins. All that family bonding is so beautiful!

Just felt a bit awkward when they recorded JB in the bath. It's innocent enough but that's just too private for my taste.

NoWay
Informer
Informer

Post by NoWay »

previouslyAYYEO wrote:
umNO wrote:The last time I can remember them being on the vlog, they were sassy towards Benji. Maybe he's said something about them not being on the vlog any more because of it. He's Diva enough to do it.
He would, without a doubt.

On the vid that Seanthinks made of their "YT Cribs" edition, when Benji and Judy are showing their fridge, Benji pulls out a can of peaches and says something along the lines of " some people think that you can open up a can of peaches and put it back in the fridge and it will last forever" and then Judy is all shy and says "that was one of my cousins". Idk., maybe the cousins saw and took Benji's comment the wrong way. Either way we have noticed that neither the cousins have been shown on judy's vids and vice versa. Something must have happened between them!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^^They're obviously still in touch as they came to visit when the twins were born.

In the recent cousins' vlog, one of them encountered a "Benjiman and Judy and Julianna" fan. I love how Benji was mentioned first. Was it sarcasm, was it shade thrown? Or, it could just be the viewer really loves Benji and his inane self LOL. Regardless, both sides are playing super nice but definitely ice cold.

go_further
Informer
Informer

Post by go_further »

Benji's brother Julian, keeps calling some girl "Katy" his sister... is there a sis I dont know about? lol around 4:50 mark

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

go_further wrote:

Benji's brother Julian, keeps calling some girl "Katy" his sister... is there a sis I dont know about? lol around 4:50 mark
from a comment on that vlog..

"AdventuresWithAJ 10 minutes ago

It's his best friend's Earl's sister, but he grew up with her and considers her a little sister. Not blood related!"

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

^^ Because Benji is a little bitch. How many times did he stretch over to make sure he was in the camera frame? He seemed so annoyed nobody was paying much attention to him. Kinda like how Julianna was...but she's at least a toddler so she has an excuse. Sorta.

I usually find their dad to be extremely annoying but he did take those jelly beans down like a pro lol Poor Valerie (Mallory?) seemed to pick mostly the bad ones.

missbomb
Talker
Talker

Post by missbomb »

umNO wrote:If you wanted to see the fully Jellybean scene from the Independence Day vlog...

[youtube][/youtube]

Why does Benji insist Julian swallow the bad jellybeans while he spits his out into a serviette?
of course melody is holding one of the girls while judy films...

lol benji's dad is a champ eating those jellybeans!! :respekt:

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

I can't stand amy and Julian's new intro. It's so boring and odd.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

I can't stand amy and Julian's new intro. It's so boring and odd.

Return to “ItsJudysCloset”