Old BlogTV or Dancember topics
Bushytaquitobear
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dancember 2013 Live Broadcast

Post by Bushytaquitobear »

skyzlimited wrote:I give them props. I don't think the fundraiser is a scam. That is sad to even think about because they did so much work to raise this money and people are spreading rumors. I am not a big fan of Benji; however, people need to think realistically. Benji might be blunt and rude, but I don't think he is the type to scam people for money.

I'm not trying to spread a rumor, I'm only going by what I feel.. I HATE Benji with a PASSION and I don't trust him ONE bit. That's why I feel this whole donation thing is a big fat fake! With it being on camera about how much was raise for MOD, I pray and hope EVERY single dime goes to them. If Benji wasn't the way he was..I wouldn't have any doubts. I still feel sorry for the people who did donate and I hope you got your money's worth and will be able to write it off. I still believe they should make a video THANKING EVERY SINGLE PERSON who donated.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

8123 wrote:
violetsky wrote:I haven't watched more than 5 minutes of this. but can someone give me a brief recap of who was on?
was Rachel and Byron on?
nikki philippi
laura vitale?
SacconeJolys (Just jonathan and emilia)
SoundlyAwake (Nic)
RissRose2
LauraVitale
Timothydelaghetto2 (Traphik)
DearMamaSal
Theschuermanshow

I believe that's it.
Some guest viewers.
I've always had a soft spot for Nic/SoundlyAwake. He always comes off as such a sweetheart. I wish he was not pals with J&B. :(
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

Fuchsiarama wrote:
8123 wrote:
violetsky wrote:I haven't watched more than 5 minutes of this. but can someone give me a brief recap of who was on?
was Rachel and Byron on?
nikki philippi
laura vitale?
SacconeJolys (Just jonathan and emilia)
SoundlyAwake (Nic)
RissRose2
LauraVitale
Timothydelaghetto2 (Traphik)
DearMamaSal
Theschuermanshow

I believe that's it.
Some guest viewers.
I've always had a soft spot for Nic/SoundlyAwake. He always comes off as such a sweetheart. I wish he was not pals with J&B. :(
I agree! I love Nic and Ken, they seem like such a sweet couple. I'm just sad that he's friends with Benji. I get the feeling he's more friends with Judy, and watches for Julianna, and that he just tolerates Benji. He's such a sweetie though, I love his vlogs with Ken. <3

skyzlimited
Learner
Learner

Post by skyzlimited »

courtney83 wrote:
skyzlimited wrote:I give them props. I don't think the fundraiser is a scam. That is sad to even think about because they did so much work to raise this money and people are spreading rumors. I am not a big fan of Benji; however, people need to think realistically. Benji might be blunt and rude, but I don't think he is the type to scam people for money.

I'm not trying to spread a rumor, I'm only going by what I feel.. I HATE Benji with a PASSION and I don't trust him ONE bit. That's why I feel this whole donation thing is a big fat fake! With it being on camera about how much was raise for MOD, I pray and hope EVERY single dime goes to them. If Benji wasn't the way he was..I wouldn't have any doubts. I still feel sorry for the people who did donate and I hope you got your money's worth and will be able to write it off. I still believe they should make a video THANKING EVERY SINGLE PERSON who donated.
I see where your concern is coming from. Lets just hope it all goes to the charity :)

CraftyLady
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CraftyLady »

They would not do it so publicly if they were scamming people. I do believe that he takes all the credit for what people donate. It isn't him giving the money. Also, there is a sheep vibe that happens with these things. People want to be "part of the action", so they donate to be with the group. I am sure Judy's family has given a lot, because she has a large, close knit family.

.xoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by .xoxo »

I do not think that they're doing Dancember to scam people, I do believe that they are doing it to donate all of the money to the charity. Although, I do believe that they will use this as a tax write off, because Benji probably thinks he deserves it after "all of the hard work" he did to raise it.

carrotz
Debater
Debater

Post by carrotz »

In order to claim it as a tax write-off, they'd have to first claim it as their own income, so they don't get much benefit to making a claim.

go_further
Informer
Informer

Post by go_further »

I think they are doing this mostly for "fame" and so people like them more. and maybe get on ellen? lol, never going to happen with Benjis nudes next to Juliannas crib

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

I thought this was kind of funny.
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

skyzlimited
Learner
Learner

Post by skyzlimited »

candy7594 wrote:
skyzlimited wrote:Benji is so rude to Chris -_- He just yelled at him on live feed

What did he yell at Chris about? Aww, poor Chris.
He told him to put his phone down and talk to the camera.

skyzlimited
Learner
Learner

Post by skyzlimited »

jMC125 wrote:I thought this was kind of funny.
image.jpg
lol maybe he was just joking around that they forgot to tell him. I am pretty sure Judy would have :)

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

image.jpg
Lolol

But so true. He didn't think that maybe Julian could vamp for an hour or so?

carrotz
Debater
Debater

Post by carrotz »

That is weird that Benji would rather hang out with a 20 year old than his own brother. Very, very telling...

boiledaygs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boiledaygs »

image.jpg
Wow. That was truly shitty of J & B.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

Good on them for raising creating a vehicle to raise money.

That said, all I get from Dancember is that I just cannot stand Benji. He really is a pathetic try hard and I just can't with people like that.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Wow, another anonymous person just donated $2200 :o
Several other 1K donors have given as well. If I had that kind of money to burn, I'd do a little research and find a charity in my town that desperately needed it. Not one that pays its president a half a million dollar salary every year.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

Return to “ItsJudysBroadcasts”