Old BlogTV or Dancember topics
PTruth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dancember

Post by PTruth »

I know I'm going to get my ass handed to me, I really DISLIKE Benjay, but this is a GREAT idea for fundraising. The 24hr thing I mean. I wouldn't watch Benjay or Judy, but I would watch some of the YTers I actually like...VintageOrTacky, Gabe&Babe, WhoisSugar, Hart/Heartbeat, Chescalocs just to name a few. It would be EVEN better if YTers collaborated with each other to do the 24hrs thing. It would be fun to watch folks I actually enjoy.
Internet wig snatcher and shade thrower.

Please excuse my misspelled words and lazy grammar. I haves fat fingers and no edit button.

Don't let your post write a check Google won't cash!!!

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I agree it would be a good idea from other YTbers. I can see others taking the 24 thing seriously and not pawning it off to relatives.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Why is it called Dancemeber? like I know he did some random dancing last year and had those "professionals" do a bit but I feel like if there was a reason they didn't explain it all last year (and I didn't watch the year before).

Also I will be so mad if Benjita is even mentioned, its a weird reward anyways and Benji is intolerable with it by refusing to play along and just have fun with it, it's so clear he is not at all comfortable with himself and his masculinity.

About the money, I understand why they use a site like that cause they want to advertise themselves and keep track of how much their minions have donated so I'm not annoyed that it's hard to get a tax receipt or that the site takes a commission cause I feel like that's something the donator needs to look into and if they aren't happy with it don't donate or just do it straight to your YMCA. That being said I want to believe them so badly cause I don't think they mean any harm but how hard would it have been to wrap up the donation period by showing them donating the money? I have a feeling that they might have cut done some sneaky stuff like donating an even 10k or something similar.

PTruth
Informer
Informer

Post by PTruth »

It wasn't a status thing for me, not sure there's any "status" when posting online. I said that because this is the trash section and I didn't want it to seem I was raving about Benjay. People on GG can " go hard in the paint" so it was a disclaimer of sorts, that's all, nothing more.
Internet wig snatcher and shade thrower.

Please excuse my misspelled words and lazy grammar. I haves fat fingers and no edit button.

Don't let your post write a check Google won't cash!!!

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

I just felt like making this gif of Benjita practicing his Dancember moves. I find myself almost typing Duncember instead of Dancember. One of these days I may not catch it...apologies in advance.

It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

Return to “ItsJudysBroadcasts”