SCAMCEMBER 2015: WhyToDonateItsJudysTaxBreak

Old BlogTV or Dancember topics
ohmyMELK
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: SCAMCEMBER 2015: WhyToDonateItsJudysTaxBreak

Post by ohmyMELK » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:11 pm

I didn't regret missing 99% of the live broadcast and live chat with you guys but after hearing about Chris and Tinder and his gf and guns and a live Judy and Benji bickering session and a Julianna meltdown w/ actual negative comments towards her from minions I NEED a recap!! I watched today's and yesterday's vlog but there wasn't anything even remotely interesting on there other than Medusa's disgusting crying face. If anybody has the time, please fill me in on all the GG-considered "interesting" parts of the broadcast! Thanks in advance to anyone that does take the time to recap for me :) :respekt:
"Help me GG aunties!!! Prison break!!!!!"

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:18 pm

Judy slept for 6 hours during the night at her other house she owns aka Nini and Al's house.

Sallybear answered the Tinder question saying Chris hasn't been on Tinder since LA.

The gun dropped. Sal said it is a phone.

Benji cooking omelets.
Judy comes in the morning.
She took forever with her makeup session.

Val apparently sang a song.
Last edited by Traveler on Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:20 pm

Monday08 wrote:As I've said before, Judy is just as checked out as benji is. Only difference is Judy has this image to uphold because IT'S HER JOB. She doesn't see the girls as daughters, but as TOOLS OF HER TRADE. :| she needs to maintain this IMAGE of being a mom regardless of whether she's a good one or not. If she's good, then she's mom goals. If not, oh she's such a hardworking mother of 3 under 4 :roll: and of course the minions buy it because they're minions and they're just as stupid as benjuditz.
So true! The girls are just tools of her trade.... Along with her makeup brushes. And we all see how well she takes care of those haha stye anyone? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatchingFire
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by CatchingFire » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:23 pm

BeautifulEyez wrote:Is it just me or does Judy give the girls a crap ton of sweets and candy nowadays? More than ever.
I've noticed this too. It's like they get chocolates and sweets every day.

I also find it worrying how the girls are around food. I've never seen kids behave like that, all the time, around food.

ohmyMELK
Talker
Talker

Post by ohmyMELK » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Traveler wrote:Judy slept for 6 hours during the night at her other house she owns aka Nini and Al's house.

Sallybear answered the Tinder question saying Chris hasn't been on Tinder since LA.

Benji cooking omelets.

Ahhh can't believe I watched all the technical difficulties and missed all the good parts! Most of it sounds like the usual Travis catastrophe but who's gun was it and what on earth was it doing being handled so carelessly in a house with 3 small children?! How does a gun just casually fall out of someone's jeans when the carrier knows damn well there are 3 under 4 in the house? I live in Canada so, with our gun control laws, I don't know much about guns and how to handle them (which I'm personally thankful for because the thought of living in the US where you're certain that any random person you pass by on the street could be and probably is armed scares the heck out of me) but from what I've seen on TV (fiction and documentaries alike), guns can go off accidentally if they're dropped and fall onto the floor too hard. Can we just imagine what could have happened had the gun dropped on the hardwood instead of the carpet or even if it dropped while one of the (very curious, very quick to touch things they aren't supposed to) kids were around? So dangerous and irresponsible smh.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:52 pm

ohmyMELK wrote:
Traveler wrote:Judy slept for 6 hours during the night at her other house she owns aka Nini and Al's house.

Benji cooking omelets.

Ahhh can't believe I watched all the technical difficulties and missed all the good parts! Most of it sounds like the usual Travis catastrophe but who's gun was it and what on earth was it doing being handled so carelessly in a house with 3 small children?! How does a gun just casually fall out of someone's jeans when the carrier knows damn well there are 3 under 4 in the house? I live in Canada so, with our gun control laws, I don't know much about guns and how to handle them (which I'm personally thankful for because the thought of living in the US where you're certain that any random person you pass by on the street could be and probably is armed scares the heck out of me) but from what I've seen on TV (fiction and documentaries alike), guns can go off accidentally if they're dropped and fall onto the floor too hard. Can we just imagine what could have happened had the gun dropped on the hardwood instead of the carpet or even if it dropped while one of the (very curious, very quick to touch things they aren't supposed to) kids were around? So dangerous and irresponsible smh.
I missed a lot since the video wasn't loading and then stalling in the middle of something good like when Benji was telling Judy to hurry up with the makeup bc everyone was waiting for her downstairs.

The kids were at the other house so thankfully nothing happened. But yeah the gun could of gone off and hit the expensive camera (Benji would of gone mad if the camera got destroyed) or one of the people watching in the playroom aka the living room. Judy missed it all because it was in the middle of the night so she was sleeping.

Benji and Sean stayed up the whole 24 hrs.

But the whole Tinder Chris thing was the talk of the comments with minion talking and with Sal answering for awhile. And people mentioning gg on the boards.

ohmyMELK
Talker
Talker

Post by ohmyMELK » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:14 pm

So the broadcast is up on itsjudyslife, the last 10 hours of it at least. Can anyone make out what Benji was whispering at the end right before the last dance when they were trying to get Bretman on? Timestamp is around 10 hours 43 mins.

I was actually a little surprised when I saw Judy tweet him to be on the broadcast, not once but twice - and the final guest too, considering the instances where they very obviously display homophobic views on the vlogs. This may be a touchy subject, so mods please edit my post if necessary. Benji definitely looked uncomfortable when Bretman was on and I feel like at the very end he was especially uncomfortable and was very obvious in his discomfort. Thoughts?

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:46 pm

The last 10 hrs... Why not the whole 24 hrs? The gun scene was probably before the 10 hrs. If they did air the whole 24 hrs, they would probably edit out the gun scene.

CatchingFire
Talker
Talker

Post by CatchingFire » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:59 pm

The first part of the whispering was Benji asking one of the tech guys if he was going to dance with them at the end.

smartalice
Informer
Informer

Post by smartalice » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:05 am

Scamcember 2015, never seen so much desperation during a fundraiser. Baffling how Team Banus knows how to advertise and sell AV equipment but knows little how to operate.

Wonder what the conservative, faith based, Convoy of Hope thought about the drag queen performance. Oh well, it's all about the money $$$ honey. Take the money and run :tu:

Alpha5
Learner
Learner

Post by Alpha5 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:39 am

I just wanted to pop on and say that they have disgusted with these two, no surprise right? ;)

The first thing Benji said was "we trended above Star Wars". Is he serious with that crap? ;) That single quote proves that they do Dancemeber purely for global recognition & any shred of fame and not for philanthropic reasons. Most people who do charitable work without it needing to broadcast it to the world. Judy and Benji may think they're Barbie and Ken, but they'r really Frick and Frack!

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:07 am

they posted the last 10 hours of scamcember if anybody wants to watch it or skim through it. really not worth it imo.

H8trAide
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by H8trAide » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:42 am

meeeh wrote:they posted the last 10 hours of scamcember if anybody wants to watch it or skim through it. really not worth it imo.
Was the gun reveal during the last 10 hours?? I'd skin thru the crap just to see it.

And banjo saying they trended more than Star Wars is a LIE.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:08 am

about the twitter stuff: trending for a short amount of time in a specific place (like Seattle) doesn't take a lot of tweets

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:05 pm

H8trAide wrote:
meeeh wrote:they posted the last 10 hours of scamcember if anybody wants to watch it or skim through it. really not worth it imo.
Was the gun reveal during the last 10 hours?? I'd skin thru the crap just to see it.

And banjo saying they trended more than Star Wars is a LIE.

nope.
they were only trending on the west coast / seattle area.
the first guest WahlieTV has their side of dancember up. It seemed like the they didn't go through a dress rehearsal and just hope/pray the quality would get better. :roll:

honeycupcake
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by honeycupcake » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:05 pm

I just watched the end when they hit their goal and Julianna had her jealous meltdown. Holy shit. So much going on at once. Benji bossing Judy around, obviously annoyed the kids need her attention when the star needs to be front and center. Everyone else just staring at the scene not knowing how to act.... clusterfuck all around.

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gr33nJuic3 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:09 pm

I tried to cut down the live stream video to the point where they reached $200,000. I think the girls got a little overwhelmed with everyone yelling and cheering. :(

As for the gun incident, living in the Pacific Northwest myself, it's quite common for people to be carrying guns. It isn't unusual to see people carrying in grocery stores or public areas. I myself don't feel comfortable around guns, but around where I live gun ownership is very common and people have very strong opinions when it comes to arming themselves. However, I don't think it was responsible to be carrying a gun, if it really was a gun, in a home with young children.

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/7521314
Image Image

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:20 pm

Gr33nJuic3 wrote:I tried to cut down the live stream video to the point where they reached $200,000. I think the girls got a little overwhelmed with everyone yelling and cheering. :(

As for the gun incident, living in the Pacific Northwest myself, it's quite common for people to be carrying guns. It isn't unusual to see people carrying in grocery stores or public areas. I myself don't feel comfortable around guns, but around where I live gun ownership is very common and people have very strong opinions when it comes to arming themselves. However, I don't think it was responsible to be carrying a gun, if it really was a gun, in a home with young children.

I think Bunghole made it worse by trying to control the kids and Medusa. He should have said nothing, Medusa was doing OK till he started demanding this and that. And then he puts on his pussyface (that pursing of the lip thing he always does.)

Monday08
Talker
Talker

Post by Monday08 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:14 pm

Watched the infamous makeup scene..Judy was a complete bitch in that clip. She does not like being told what to do. And it's not like benji was giving her attitude (not that I could tell anyway), but she was being overly dramatic about it. She's complaining how he's so annoying, and then she confessed "I get stressed out easily guys....." But that didn't seem like a stressful situation at all....ultimate good for nothing DIVA. :roll:

ohmyMELK
Talker
Talker

Post by ohmyMELK » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Called it with the kinder advent calendars. How is it that they're giving them to the girls for the first time on camera 4 days before Christmas but there are already spaces open from previous days? We know damn well they weren't being given 2 advent calendars at the same time or they would have filmed the girls opening both. Can't stand these sorry excuses for parents, such gluttons. They give the crappy no name advent calendar to the girls instead of the kinder ones that they love and when the girls finally get them they're half empty :roll:

DiyEmpire
Talker
Talker

Post by DiyEmpire » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:07 pm

meeeh wrote:Image
Sorry :) What's cc?

misspiggy
Learner
Learner

Post by misspiggy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:41 pm

Not true. It is NOT common to see people carrying guns in the Pacific Northwest. Source: I live here.
Gr33nJuic3 wrote:I tried to cut down the live stream video to the point where they reached $200,000. I think the girls got a little overwhelmed with everyone yelling and cheering. :(

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:49 pm

DiyEmpire wrote: Sorry :) What's cc?
Credit card

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:56 pm

BeautifulEyez wrote:Are they donating to the YMCA this year? I'm glad that some of the donations will hopefully go toward providing food for hungry children, but i just don't like how they funnel the donated money through their company first instead of asking their minions to donate directly to Convey of Hope.
Benji and his YMCA "mentor" are scam artist. I have no doubt he will "donate" to the Y again. They allegedly take a cut from it every year and while we have no proof at the moment, one day someone is going to find it.

I'm at the point now where I wonder if J&B fake-donate a portion just to make their goal each year. The 24 hour broadcast is never that interesting. is mostly last minute bullshit, and never put together well. Yet during that time they pull 150k out of their ass? I know their minions are dumb enough to donate but what I question is them all donating at once. It's just odd. And I don't believe J&B keep their money in the pot, it's just for show.

Benji has the same maturity level as Julianna and needs/wants just as much attention but for some reason only Julianna gets yelled at for it.

.xoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by .xoxo » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:18 pm

misspiggy wrote:Not true. It is NOT common to see people carrying guns in the Pacific Northwest. Source: I live here.

I also live in the PNW, and I see people carrying guns all the time. Just the other night I was at a grocery store, and I saw a guy with a gun on his belt on one side, and an extra clip on the other side of his belt.

Return to “ItsJudysBroadcasts”