Old BlogTV or Dancember topics
CatchingFire
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SCAMCEMBER 2015: WhyToDonateItsJudysTaxBreak

Post by CatchingFire » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:36 pm

I noticed at the end when they hit their goal that Judy was carrying Julianna but then also picked up Miya who was on the floor. Keira was being held by someone else (can't remember who). Anyways they were trying to celebrate and dance and Julianna went into meltdown mode. Don't think she liked sharing the 'spotlight' with Miya or so that's how it came across.

I'm glad for the sake of those hungry children that so much money was raised.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:36 pm

Trl wrote:Benji was so annoyed with Judy.

Once they reached their goal they tried to do a speech but Julianna was crying and the viewers lost it. They were so pissed. I've never seen them talk about Julianna like that.
UGH, the only thing worth witnessing this whole Duncember! What were they saying about Julianna?? :tu:

I bet any other donations that they get for the rest of the month will be going straight into their pockets. So Prizeo takes 10%, Juditz and Bungo take at least another 10% and use it for tax fraud... why would you not just donate directly to the charity. SMFH.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:29 am

i also missed the end of the stream. deets on the Julianna mess anyone?

hgcy
Debater
Debater

Post by hgcy » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:31 am

To be fair I'd be anoyed with Judy too. When she was doing her makeup Benji came in the room and said if she could hurry up a little because they were behind schedule or having a guest soon(?) something like that and Judy was giving him angry looks and saying how annoying it was when a guy is rushing you with your makeup etc. She was really rude and it doesn't suprise me if she acts like this regularly. Anyways and took her sweet time reading comments, answering them and doing her makeup in between. Like hello everyone is wating for YOU!

Regarding the kids, they shouldn't be there because the grown ups clearly can't control them. Judy was interviewing Kurt from Convoy of Hope and Miya was screaming and crying the whole time and then Keira started too. She couldn't even talk to him because the screaming babies and then attention seeking Julianna jumped in the mix because they were going to do a challange. All while the nannies and other grown ups just sat there and watched everything happen. I was thinking just take the kids out of that room dammit. Why are they paying you?????

truth fairy
Talker
Talker

Post by truth fairy » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:49 am

I think that Brad guy helped a lot, or rather having him on brought in money fast. He was absolutely hysterical :D If they want 250k next year they should just have him run the show.
I cant believe they raised about 150k within 24hrs. I am so pissed they reached their goal.

I would have loved for that gun to go off (not for someone to get hurt, but just to see the drama and chaos, and the BS excuse J&B would have come up with, and the -hopefully* negative press that would have created....)
Not a native English speaker.

I refuse to accept youtube "stars" as being seen as celebs. :FU:

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:28 am

i have no idea what their fans said about julianna but you know the julianna drama is real when their own audience is annoyed :lolface:

H8trAide
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by H8trAide » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:13 am

I see Judy as being a super bitch to everyone cause she thinks she runs the kingdom. Like they wouldn't have what they have and do what they do without her!! She's power hungry.

The kids acted like crazy kids cause they don't get out and interact with many people. No discipline what so ever as well. Goes to show how much editing Judy does to make them look good
We are not seeing the whole story about what goes on in that house.
It explains the getaways they go on so often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:01 am

yesss the way she behaved in the makeup room was crazy! she acted like an entitled brat and painted women in such a negative light. I get makeup was her startup thing but damn, women you have other people on hold while they're trying to hustle for the annual Travis-Gutierrez Hawaii extravaganza. A whole fucking hour for her 'everyday' eye shadow is ridiculous and a little bit of hustle isn't too much to ask for. Bish actually said on live stream "I'll wait for someone to come up & get me cos that means it's really go time, you know?"
:o Bish go time was well over half an hour ago while you were in the drawers looking for 7 year old eye shadow.

& that convo she had with Benji in the makeup room regarding what to do about the kids. Damn! She is just as cold as Princess Anna over in England, if not more so imo .
The live stream really showed their true colours.

H8trAide
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by H8trAide » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:47 am

^^^^we can't have our honest opinions about this family but u can go off and talk about Trisha Paytas. Oh the irony.

Please don't come here to bash us. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and so U may like this family and that's ur right, we here at GG in his thread do not and we have reasons for it.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:52 am

Looks like anon from the chat followed us here. :roll:
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

H8trAide
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by H8trAide » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:56 am

That's what I was thinking.

H8trAide
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by H8trAide » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:05 am

Honestly we are very fond of those kids. The way they act is due to their parents lack of, well everything.
We all know that they are kids. We really don't expect them to be perfect all the time.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:10 am

believe me, we would be very happy to explain why we dislike the travis family. but before you come here and bash us for our words, read a bunch of closed topics or ask nicely why we call them scammers etc. i am sure most of us would be happy to inform you :love2:

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:19 am

eeehh isn't the trisha part one of the meanest and harshest parts on GG?
itsjudytime is rainbows and butterflies compared to what is said over there

truth fairy
Talker
Talker

Post by truth fairy » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:27 pm

With that host webiste wanting 10% of the money raised, Convoy of Hope wont get 200k. It only hit me now. (yeah, slow brain day, sorry....). SO they are all like - we need 200k to help, but that is not even the amount of money that will be donated...
Do they really keep everything that goes over 200k? Last year they only made that goal because of some rich donor, right? did they go over their goal a few hundred bucks?
Not a native English speaker.

I refuse to accept youtube "stars" as being seen as celebs. :FU:

umNO
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by umNO » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:04 pm

itsDoormatsVillage wrote:Looks like anon from the chat followed us here. :roll:
I'm not sure what this means?
Image Image

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:20 pm

There were a couple of trolls on tinychat.

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:33 pm

dancember seemed very unorganized. they pretty much brought on the same youtubers from last year. it seemed even less guests compared to last couple years. every time i watched they were doing the same charades and bean boozled challenges. whoever decided on those incentives for shoutouts and skype chats with donators is probably a big reason they reached their goal. also setting a $5,000 goal for a 2 minute dance, what a rip off. i had to laugh at all the crying in the room when they hit their goal. i dont doubt people worked hard to put this event together, but dont you think they have any shame in constantly begging their teen and tween audience for money...tax write off and staycations for 2015/2016 are paid off....mission accomplished1

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:35 pm

H8trAide wrote:That Reyes dude looks awful!! What's up with his eyes???

Yeah what happened to his eyes. Looked tired.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:37 pm

jaymill23 wrote:dancember seemed very unorganized. they pretty much brought on the same youtubers from last year. it seemed even less guests compared to last couple years. every time i watched they were doing the same charades and bean boozled challenges. whoever decided on those incentives for shoutouts and skype chats with donators is probably a big reason they reached their goal. also setting a $5,000 goal for a 2 minute dance, what a rip off. i had to laugh at all the crying in the room when they hit their goal. i dont doubt people worked hard to put this event together, but dont you think they have any shame in constantly begging their teen and tween audience for money...tax write off and staycations for 2015/2016 are paid off....mission accomplished1
Yeah.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:05 pm

Still wonder why Judy never stayed at her house for the duration of the Dancember event. And like I said previously, have Val sit for the kids. Why was Val even on scamcember anyways? Judy should of been in Val's spot during the night. Mel was not there the majority of the event. Couldn't Benji's mom take care of the kids? I think Al is in the Philippines with Nini.

Someone asked on the live chat on the Scamcember live video what Benji's dad's name was. Sallybear answered John. Oh that Sal.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:03 pm

Traveler wrote:Still wonder why Judy never stayed at her house for the duration of the Dancember event. And like I said previously, have Val sit for the kids. Why was Val even on scamcember anyways? Judy should of been in Val's spot during the night. Mel was not there the majority of the event. Couldn't Benji's mom take care of the kids? I think Al is in the Philippines with Nini.

Someone asked on the live chat on the Scamcember live video what Benji's dad's name was. Sallybear answered John. Oh that Sal.
Because, when Medusa gets tired of the kids she puts them in their room and they cry till they fall asleep. You can't do that when you have a house full of people, she would be forced to care for her kids and Medusa isn't the motherly type.

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Scamcember live was more boring than ever before. No Macklemore or Ellen? :rofl: Did Estee and Aslan ever go on?

Are they donating to the YMCA this year? I'm glad that some of the donations will hopefully go toward providing food for hungry children, but i just don't like how they funnel the donated money through their company first instead of asking their minions to donate directly to Convey of Hope.

Julianna is really bad. They've created a monster. Judy obviously has alway edited out a lot of her bad behavior. I'm not sure how she would do in a school environment, but they really need to start thinking about preschool within the next year.

Is it just me or does Judy give the girls a crap ton of sweets and candy nowadays? More than ever.

Monday08
Talker
Talker

Post by Monday08 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:30 pm

As I've said before, Judy is just as checked out as benji is. Only difference is Judy has this image to uphold because IT'S HER JOB. She doesn't see the girls as daughters, but as TOOLS OF HER TRADE. :| she needs to maintain this IMAGE of being a mom regardless of whether she's a good one or not. If she's good, then she's mom goals. If not, oh she's such a hardworking mother of 3 under 4 :roll: and of course the minions buy it because they're minions and they're just as stupid as benjuditz.

Monday08
Talker
Talker

Post by Monday08 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:41 pm

Also I agree with you all who noted that donations should go directly to the benefactor instead of through these attention whores. I can understand if they want to promote the cause (out of the goodness of their hearts :lol: ) and direct their minions to whatever links.

As for Julianna, they've never tried to show her basic manners. When she's demanding attention, she's scolded instead of told to hold on a second because the sisters need x parent first. Right from the beginning, they never sat Julianna down and explained to her what it means to have babies in the house and how much attention they need esp since there are two of them, etc. they've always had this divide and "manage" attitude, and now they look so over being parents :roll:

Return to “ItsJudysBroadcasts”