ItsJudyTime Beauty Channel

maluca
Informer
Informer

Re: ItsJudyTime Beauty Channel

Post by maluca »

I think she marginally keeps it up so she can have an excuse to "work" and be away from her idiot husband and the girls for a while.

exminion
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by exminion »

[youtube][/youtube]

Wow, FINALLY it's going out of stock. Maybe. We'll see. She's been saying it's "limited edition" for like a year.

alalya
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by alalya »

I wonder, does foundation, lipstick, eyeliner etc doesn't last long for more than a year or two at the top? Why judy has sooo mny products on her drawers, does it all new or from five years ago collection? I just watched her vlogs 2-3 days ago when she was picking up red lipstick and geezzz you could open a makeup counter.
I also compare Julianna to Song triplets (daehan, minguk, manse) their age not too far from julianna, only about 5months but they can do many things, they talk very well unlike Julianna. does it because Judy's mom always speaking in tagalog whilst Judy & Benji talks in english so julianna got confused? hmm

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

maluca wrote:I think she marginally keeps it up so she can have an excuse to "work" and be away from her idiot husband and the girls for a while.
THIS!!!

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

Makeup would be business expense so yea win for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

maluca wrote:I think she marginally keeps it up so she can have an excuse to "work" and be away from her idiot husband and the girls for a while.
That's exactly what it feels like.
exminion wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Wow, FINALLY it's going out of stock. Maybe. We'll see. She's been saying it's "limited edition" for like a year.
She sounds like she's going to cry!

exminion
Informer
Informer

Post by exminion »

exminion wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

She sounds like she's going to cry![/quote]

One less source of income...? :rofl:

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

It seems the company is almost giving it away though? Two palettes for 15 bucks is just begging to get rid of extra stock. Methinks it didn't sell as well as she would have us believe.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

Does anyone here have the Its Judy Time palette? Is it any good? I'm guessing it has to be halfway decent since it's BH cosmetics but whenever I see her use it, it doesn't look that great. Unless it's just her makeup application that's bad.

freethinker
Informer
Informer

Post by freethinker »

Oh that make up tutorial was really painful to watch.

Thisisridic
Debater
Debater

Post by Thisisridic »

freethinker wrote:Oh that make up tutorial was really painful to watch.
Yes! It was cringeworthy... and funny how she mustered up so much enthusiasm at the end when she said "don't forget to watch our daily vlogs!" It's so obvious that her main priority is now her vlogging channel instead of her beauty channel. How sad...

previouslyAYYEO
Informer
Informer

Post by previouslyAYYEO »

Shes not as famous as she thinks, and honestly, I wouldn't buy it, so no wonder they're trying to get rid of it quickly.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Ok forgive me for I have sinnef. I bought the palette *hides* I'm curious if it's so good as she claims it to be. I will be trying it out and post my review for you guys :)

exminion
Informer
Informer

Post by exminion »

OrganicTaquito wrote:Ok forgive me for I have sinnef. I bought the palette *hides* I'm curious if it's so good as she claims it to be. I will be trying it out and post my review for you guys :)
I've actually really wanted it since it came out. It's apparently really good quality, there's a variety of colors, and it's cheap. I just can't see myself paying the amount it costs for shipping...it's basically the same price as the palette! :?

UsagiDrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsagiDrop »

exminion wrote:
OrganicTaquito wrote:Ok forgive me for I have sinnef. I bought the palette *hides* I'm curious if it's so good as she claims it to be. I will be trying it out and post my review for you guys :)
I've actually really wanted it since it came out. It's apparently really good quality, there's a variety of colors, and it's cheap. I just can't see myself paying the amount it costs for shipping...it's basically the same price as the palette! :?
I think the only reason why we think it's so terrible is because Judy has terrible makeup skills. From what I've seen the palette is really good quality, and I'm pretty sure that someone who is somewhat good with makeup can use it and have a good outcome.

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

Something I have always wondered......how was Judy paid for that palette?

Upfront payment or based on units sold?
Image Image

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

exminion wrote:
I know! The shipping to Sweden was 21 dollars but luckily I found it on a Swedish website.
I hope it's as good as she claims it to be. We'll see...

exminion
Informer
Informer

Post by exminion »

GirlfromOz wrote:Something I have always wondered......how was Judy paid for that palette?

Upfront payment or based on units sold?
I assumed it was upfront, since they are going to sell all of the palettes anyway.

previouslyAYYEO
Informer
Informer

Post by previouslyAYYEO »

Yes! Gives us an honest review! (:

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

previouslyAYYEO wrote:
Yes! Gives us an honest review! (:
I'll do a first impression. Put it on, sleep or be in the house all day and call it a review. Lol. I kid, I kid...

Return to “ItsJudysMakeup”