Daily Vlog Part 75: ItsJudyFeedingPedoBurrz

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 75: ItsJudyFeedingPedoBurrz

Post by montrealgirl2014xo »

Benji they were probably wondering WTH you were running in those nasty ass shoes...

LOL love how Judy is starting to prove that she is working out but girlfriend you need to start watching what your eating

Scratching my head at Judy..please tell me she really isn't that dumb and she is just coming off as dumb. I am not American but hell i know alot more then she does about her country :roll:

SanFranSeattlite
Informer
Informer

Post by SanFranSeattlite »

This vlog was obnoxious. Lots of Juditz singing and being her usual airhead self, quotes from the vlog (they aren't verbatim, but I'm not watching it again to get the wording exact, but they are pretty close):

Juditz: I think once you're in the Oval Office you keep the title of First Lady.

Juditz: Should I do the Rocky Balboa?
Banjo: That's not the right place, it's in Philadelphia.

Juditz: Wait the Lincoln statue is in there?
Banjo (looking annoyed): Yeah, it's the Lincoln Memorial

Juditz: What an honor to be in his shrine
Banjo: It's not a shrine (goes on to explain a shrine)
Juditz: What's the difference between "shrine" and "enshrine"?

Bish, did you go to college? One is a noun and the other is a verb. Shrine is a place that is regarded as holy because of a person or relic. Enshrine is to remember and protect something/someone.

Banjo doesn't get a pass either, did his parents not teach him to not talk with his mouth full? Gross. Also, the dumb ass singing that Juditz did before her usual end of the vlog, ughhhhh. No one wants to hear you sing, and no one wants to watch Banjo dance.

Sorry, I'm just super annoyed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gr33nJuic3 »

I'm going to be leaving tomorrow morning to visit my family in India so I'm not sure how frequently I will be able to watch the vlogs. I am going to have a layover in Seattle so maybe I'll bump into someone from the village. Keep me updated GG. :love2: :D

"I like to eat light" Says Benji holding a huge plate of fruit. :roll:

"Thats where the statue of Abraham Lincoln is!" "Would you still call him President Lincoln?" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Benji actually looked embarrassed listening to Judy.

Their vacations are just eating, eating, and eating.

Image Image

xoxo_anonymous
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxo_anonymous »

The mysterious crab leg on the side walk is by far the most interestinf thing about today's vlog.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

xoxo_anonymous wrote:The mysterious crab leg on the side walk is by far the most interestinf thing about today's vlog.
It most likely fell out of idiot boys jacket. "Honey, honey, honey, this smells like you."

SavageGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by SavageGrace »

I haven't even been watching these idiots since they ditched their kids again. Even if Julianna can be an annoying brat, their vlogs are just pointless without the kids. LOL And I would rather skip all their gloating and smugness over being in the same room as Michelle Obama. :|
:flower:

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Post by nalipap »

alright alright Judy really doesn't look too good in the dress . But it's not because of the dress it's just her body that .. is shapeless.
BUT she dressed for the occasion and I think that's the only thing that matters. The sundress was straight up embarrassing but in this outfit she looked somewhat professional!

It is the saddest thing ever that they can't ever do anything for the girls just out of love or for their benefit. Poor babies.

Judy is honestly the dumbest thing walking this earth right after Donald Trump.

If Banjo manages to look smart-ish next to you, you know your IQ is lower than 70

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Banjo was the intelligent one today I see!!! Judy girl you need to go back to high school and learn some American history. SMH!!

They pretty much admitted to their food addiction. They were walking back to the hotel and judys like I guess we'll eat again!!!! Glad my life doesn't revolve around food like it does for them. That sounds crazy lol!! They have a seriously unhealthy addiction to food!!
It's more than just being a foodie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

H8trAide wrote:Banjo was the intelligent one today I see!!! Judy girl you need to go back to high school and learn some American history. SMH!!

They pretty much admitted to their food addiction. They were walking back to the hotel and judys like I guess we'll eat again!!!! Glad my life doesn't revolve around food like it does for them. That sounds crazy lol!! They have a seriously unhealthy addiction to food!!
It's more than just being a foodie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe she acts OTT dumb on purpose so Benji can feel less insecure. It's just funny that it backfired because he was annoyed.

The only thing they have in common that they enjoy is eating and getting tipsy, it's no wonder that the majority of their together content is eating/drinking.
Image Image

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Seeing them on trips only confirms their marriage won't last for me. Benji has to be praised and have Judy's full attention at all times. If not he turns into an even bigger jerk. He wants to be judys #1 priority.

sp3ak
Learner
Learner

Post by sp3ak »

Judy has huge calves

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

Trl wrote:Seeing them on trips only confirms their marriage won't last for me. Benji has to be praised and have Judy's full attention at all times. If not he turns into an even bigger jerk. He wants to be judys #1 priority.
Let some men tell it, men want to be #1 to their wives even after they've had kids. ugh... Who the fuck wants to marry a man-child?
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

.xoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by .xoxo »

montrealgirl2014xo wrote:
GGburrrr wrote:I have a question to all you American ladies/gentelmen? :) I barely travel, and when I do, I never stay in a hotels, it's too expensive. But please tell me, the "upgrade thing", how does it work? You check in the hotel and the receptionist tells you "oh, we have a suite avialible, we'll give it to you at the same price as the room you booked"? It's just too good to be true :)
I have traveled for work and literally stay at the same hotel every time I go and its not for a day or so its a week and never have I been asked to upgrade and the hotel knows me so I think its bs personally.. i am sure they walk into a hotel with the camera and Benji pitches the hotel when he gets there saying who they are and of course the staff probably think they are someone worth it I don't know
I worked the front desk at a couple hotels while I went to college, and yes if you ask nicely then we will upgrade your room for the same price. It just depends on if we have it, if there's some type of event happening, or how we are feeling. It's not that uncommon.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

sp3ak wrote:Judy has huge calves

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
That and upper arms. Those Nazi boots make her look shorter and wider.

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

Why is everyone being so harsh and bashing her body :( she is a mom what do you expect

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

taytay wrote:Why is everyone being so harsh and bashing her body :( she is a mom what do you expect
I think people's comments are coming from her eating large amounts of butter, cream, chocolate, pasta, rice, and extra large glasses of green colored apple juice, considering she's actually, by her own admission, gained since giving birth to the twins.
Image Image

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Post by nalipap »

taytay wrote:Why is everyone being so harsh and bashing her body :( she is a mom what do you expect

if she was a busy mom I'd get it.

but she has all the time on her hands and still manages to sit on her lazy ass and do nothing.

plus I think I can speak for the majority of us when I say her whining about her body is annoying af, considering the complete shit she continuously puts into her body.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”