Daily Vlog Part 74: ItsJudys20MinutesOfHerDayHusbandGoals

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Daily Vlog Part 74: ItsJudys20MinutesOfHerDayHusbandGoals

Post by Trl »

J&b had the village on full time. They been rotating them in and out like clockwork.

Glad the twins were able to leave the house. Like everyone here has said before the girls would love a slide in the backyard.

So is Benji just showing up to cook and that's it. He got the hell out of there.

I really hate the comment he made to Judy about weight watchers. He isn't supportive at all. You don't see Judy bashing him for his spending habit.

shawnshawn50273
Debater
Debater

Re: Daily Vlog Part 74: ItsJudys20MinutesOfHerDayHusbandGo

Post by shawnshawn50273 »

Trl wrote:
I really hate the comment he made to Judy about weight watchers. He isn't supportive at all. You don't see Judy bashing him for his spending habit.
Judy should've said, "Well, if you knew how to cook something besides paasta, "aygs", and "Japanese sausage" (aka Little Smokies), then I wouldn't need a "Weight Watchers portion", would I?"

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Re: Daily Vlog Part 74: ItsJudys20MinutesOfHerDayHusbandGo

Post by H8trAide »

Follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

greenjuicekween
Debater
Debater

Re: Daily Vlog Part 74: ItsJudys20MinutesOfHerDayHusbandGoal

Post by greenjuicekween »

shawnshawn50273 wrote:
Trl wrote:
Judy should've said, "Well, if you knew how to cook something besides paasta, "aygs", and "Japanese sausage" (aka Little Smokies), then I wouldn't need a "Weight Watchers portion", would I?"
i feel like part of him saying it was to embarrass her. what a poor poor woman. her husband can't even support her possibly making a big change in her life.

SanFranSeattlite
Informer
Informer

Post by SanFranSeattlite »

A husband that really adores his wife, instead of just lip service for the vlog, would be supportive of Judy's desire to want to lose weight. He really isn't an amazing cook or a foodie. It's been said here so many times that he doesn't cook outside of his range of eggs, paaassa (loaded with cheese and/or heavy cream sauce), sweet potatoes with all the butter that he loads onto it. At this point the garlic chicken Birdseye frozen meal is better than having Banjo around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MoonRose
Talker
Talker

Post by MoonRose »

Benji had to change the twins diapers, hope he didn't strain himself :rofl:

Looks like the twins had a ball at kindagym (?) Thanks to Mel and Val.

baakla
Talker
Talker

Post by baakla »

I know I'm late to the party on Banjo's "raw" food obsession discussion, but I find it absolutely disgusting that he eats and attempts to feed the girls raw eggs. There was a vlog a while back where he shared a bowl of the fermented soybeans and raw egg with Miya right after she had been sick and thrown up and my jaw dropped. Little children do not have the strong immune systems adults have! What was he doing feeding her that right after she had been sick??

I've had salmonella before, and it's no joke (had to be put on antibiotics bc it got so bad), so the fact that Banjo encourages people to eat raw/unpasteurized food all the time is really gross and irresponsible.

PS not trying to hate on the Japanese dish, but I'm hyper-aware of foods that cause food poisoning and I just can't get behind eating raw dairy or meat products ever.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

baakla wrote:I know I'm late to the party on Banjo's "raw" food obsession discussion, but I find it absolutely disgusting that he eats and attempts to feed the girls raw eggs. There was a vlog a while back where he shared a bowl of the fermented soybeans and raw egg with Miya right after she had been sick and thrown up and my jaw dropped. Little children do not have the strong immune systems adults have! What was he doing feeding her that right after she had been sick??

I've had salmonella before, and it's no joke (had to be put on antibiotics bc it got so bad), so the fact that Banjo encourages people to eat raw/unpasteurized food all the time is really gross and irresponsible.

PS not trying to hate on the Japanese dish, but I'm hyper-aware of foods that cause food poisoning and I just can't get behind eating raw dairy or meat products ever.
Exactly. It's disgusting and irresponsible. Adults can maybe eat it, but definitely not small children.

He's said on multiple occasions that he gives them raw milk because it's "best" (evidence please??). Judy stood her ground with the vaccines (as far as we know, the twins have been to the doctor once), but he definitely gives them raw milk. I wish I could find the vlog(s) where he mentions it. With his repetitive ass, he'll mention it again I'm sure.

Is Val really a bartender now...? LOL what a poser.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

1007 posts in the last thread!!! Nice! :tu:
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

When did Judy stop breastfeeding the twins and JB?

SavageGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by SavageGrace »

Following :tu: <3
:flower:

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Trl wrote:J&b had the village on full time. They been rotating them in and out like clockwork.

Glad the twins were able to leave the house. Like everyone here has said before the girls would love a slide in the backyard.

So is Benji just showing up to cook and that's it. He got the hell out of there.

There is no room for a nice swing set in their yard. They have that unnecessary shed where a swing set should be. If they put one back there, then no room to run around or do anything like throw a party.

Is Judy really on Weight Watchers?

ASV129
Learner
Learner

Post by ASV129 »

Traveler wrote:When did Judy stop breastfeeding the twins and JB?
I think around 8 months for the twins? She was doing formula top ups because she wasn't making enough breastmilk.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

ASV129 wrote:
Traveler wrote:When did Judy stop breastfeeding the twins and JB?
I think around 8 months for the twins? She was doing formula top ups because she wasn't making enough breastmilk.
Wonder if she could of handled nursing 3 kids under 3 years old. Probably not.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

since everyone in that household is oblivious.
It's time to change the twins out of cribs... kinda cringe worthy watching Miya contort her body. Julianna had her bedroom set up at the age the twins are at now. It's kinda unfair that they have space taken out of their room for a guest bed.

re: the raw food
ew benji! I honestly thought Judy put her foot down against it. those poor kids. smh

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

butterflyprincess wrote:
baakla wrote:I know I'm late to the party on Banjo's "raw" food obsession discussion, but I find it absolutely disgusting that he eats and attempts to feed the girls raw eggs. There was a vlog a while back where he shared a bowl of the fermented soybeans and raw egg with Miya right after she had been sick and thrown up and my jaw dropped. Little children do not have the strong immune systems adults have! What was he doing feeding her that right after she had been sick??

Exactly. It's disgusting and irresponsible. Adults can maybe eat it, but definitely not small children.

He's said on multiple occasions that he gives them raw milk because it's "best" (evidence please??). Judy stood her ground with the vaccines (as far as we know, the twins have been to the doctor once), but he definitely gives them raw milk. I wish I could find the vlog(s) where he mentions it. With his repetitive ass, he'll mention it again I'm sure.

Is Val really a bartender now...? LOL what a poser.
IA that they're giving them raw milk exclusively now. Here's the vlog where Judy admits they've been giving it to Julianna since she was 2 1/2 (starts @ around 12:20). She even says she was scared to give it to her, but in the end gave in to Benji. It was the same vlog where Chibi told her to shut up, laugh a lot...which happens @ 10:27 mark if anyone wants to relive the lulz. Good times.

[youtube][/youtube]
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

That's just one of the things I dislike about Benji so much. He doesn't have much of a reasoning for doing anything for their kids. Only to go against what Judy says. If Judy cared less about raw milk he wouldn't have given it a second thought.

WhatInTheFrench
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WhatInTheFrench »

As much as Judith annoys me I am glad that she cares about Nini enough to go to her doctors appointments!

I am convinced that Banjo lives in that shed out back and that is why he is never in the house and why we have seen him brush his teeth downstairs!

I bet the girls are excited as a kid going to Disneyland for the first time when they go to gymnastics...getting out of the house and actually seeing other humans :tu:

If I was their family I would want the twins in my wedding not JB!

Nice of Judith to include Banjo for 2 seconds at the very end...the 2 seconds he was actually home besides cooking pasta and talking shit to his wife! I would have punched him in the balls if he said that to me!

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

sanneke
Debater
Debater

Post by sanneke »

follow

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”