Daily Vlog Part 73: ItsJudysPalo

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Re: Daily Vlog Part 73: ItsJudysPalo

Post by nalipap »

Xtasy wrote:I'm one of those viewers that fast forwards when Benji comes on. I don't dislike the kid, he's just annoying and uninteresting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always skip him, too. He's annoying af and simply unnecessary. If he didn't exist in the world of itsjudyslife I'd honestly enjoy her vlogs much more even if they were the same old same old

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Trl »

I always laugh at how lazy she is. The most judy can really engage with the girls is by creating that lazy ass "I present to you..." announcement game. If she isn't sitting with the girls, she's sitting editing, or sitting with Benji when he shows up.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Just watched the vlog...

So l was already to chill on Benji but what does he go and do??? Acts like the same useless bum. He only has the girls alone for two days and all of a sudden decides to film videos for his YouTube channel. So he sends all three girls to Nina. I honestly believe they slept at Nina's.

I'm telling you some people really don't change. He basically hasn't seen the twins since yesterday morning and he couldn't commit one full weekend to his kids. Just ridiculous.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Judy and Banjo have a tit for tat relationship. She gets to go away so then he has be kids free as well.
God forbid something happens to either one of them, they won't know how to take care of the kids in their own. Sad really!!

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

hmm I wonder if they're going to have another Seattle date night right after Judy gets off the plane...
I honestly believe Nini had the kids since yesterdays vlog.

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

H8trAide wrote:Judy and Banjo have a tit for tat relationship. She gets to go away so then he has be kids free as well.
God forbid something happens to either one of them, they won't know how to take care of the kids in their own. Sad really!!

The difference being when Benji gets his free day, Judy most likely has the girls at home. If she leaves, she gets help. When Judy leaves, he unloads the girls on Nini and makes up shit he has to do that can't wait until Judy gets back. He's useless.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

He said the kids were at his mom and dad's house. Doesn't he call Nini and Al mom and dad? I thought he meant his own mom and dad John, but it is probably Judy's parents. Then the cell phone footage at Nini's. So did they go to both grandparents or just one?
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

Judy needs to not care what her minions and the rest youtube would think of her for a second and decide whats best for herself and the girls. She needs to leave Banus and take the girls with her, she already gets plenty of help so I'm sure if she left Banus they'd still be willing to help and support her throughout a divorce. He's so useless and a sorry excuse of a father & husband.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Trustno1 wrote:
H8trAide wrote:Judy and Banjo have a tit for tat relationship. She gets to go away so then he has be kids free as well.

The difference being when Benji gets his free day, Judy most likely has the girls at home. If she leaves, she gets help. When Judy leaves, he unloads the girls on Nini and makes up shit he has to do that can't wait until Judy gets back. He's useless.
Everyday is his free day and when there is a wedding or funeral or some sore of family function that takes Medusa away and Banus is expected to take care of his kids (as any NORMAL father would do) he has to make videos of videos of videos he's already done.

That is truly husband/father material right there ladies! #goals :tu:

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

HolyPoly wrote:Judy needs to not care what her minions and the rest youtube would think of her for a second and decide whats best for herself and the girls. She needs to leave Banus and take the girls with her, she already gets plenty of help so I'm sure if she left Banus they'd still be willing to help and support her throughout a divorce. He's so useless and a sorry excuse of a father & husband.
Thing is, Medusa doesn't want to be alone ESPECIALLY with three kids.

Kimchi_
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimchi_ »

slightly off topic but has anyone noticed mel has gained a lot of weight? i was watching a vlog from 2014 and she was much slimmer. :/

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

kajiraoni wrote:
HolyPoly wrote:Judy needs to not care what her minions and the rest youtube would think of her for a second and decide whats best for herself and the girls. She needs to leave Banus and take the girls with her, she already gets plenty of help so I'm sure if she left Banus they'd still be willing to help and support her throughout a divorce. He's so useless and a sorry excuse of a father & husband.
Thing is, Medusa doesn't want to be alone ESPECIALLY with three kids.
this! it's usually the start of their fights :D

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

13 apples and 4 celery sticks = #saladinacup

CatchingFire
Talker
Talker

Post by CatchingFire »

Quite a few viewers in the comments are calling Benji out for not spending time with the girls and giving them to Nini.

A few people are defending the decision busy saying Nini is more than happy to, the girls are probably happier there, it's not like he dumped them at daycare, he needs a break too etc etc.

There is no question that Nini is more than happy for them to be there or that the girls are happier there. That's not the point.

Benji has time and time again shown that he is incapable of being a father too all his 3 children. He avoids his responsibility as it were the plague.

Why does it matter? Well if he didn't go on camera constantly talking about being a parent, and trying to give advice out to other parents out there, then it wouldn't matter.

I don't expect him to own up to the blatantly obvious fact that he is overwhelmed and detached as a father, but I wish he'd stop putting on a show.

SanFranSeattlite
Informer
Informer

Post by SanFranSeattlite »

kajiraoni wrote:13 apples and 4 celery sticks = #saladinacup
Hahaha, true! But also, if you have a blendtec why don't you just put the apples and the carrots in there? Keep the fiber from those in the juice as well instead of just keeping what is just sugar water?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Yeah he does call Judy's parents mom and dad.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

SanFranSeattlite wrote:
Hahaha, true! But also, if you have a blendtec why don't you just put the apples and the carrots in there? Keep the fiber from those in the juice as well instead of just keeping what is just sugar water?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Because, the sugar water is the most important part for one's health, throw all that other shiz away. ;)

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

Celery is there to give the glorified apple juice that green color.
Image Image

Crystalized300
Informer
Informer

Post by Crystalized300 »

I called it! Benji's trying to create more revenue / build his channel before divorcing Judy. Their couple's counselor probably recommended Juditz take a solo trip so they can "rekindle the flame" once she comes home. Ha. More like Juditz needs support to lean on because she knows what's coming.

IJL: the Separation (coming summer 2016)

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

You guys are making me want to sign up for Google alerts on a Travis separation. I still don't believe it will ever happen but one can hope.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”