Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

Monday08
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

Post by Monday08 »

Im hoping she just threatens palo but I think she's enforced it before. Otherwise, how would the girls understand what she means? :? :|

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

^i'm not saying palo is the right way for JB to learn how to correct her behavior and stuff, but neither is time-out.

sweetbabyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sweetbabyy »

nail_junkie87 wrote:
Trl wrote:So Amy and julian were there but they weren't as social as usual with j&b. I still think something is up.

Who tf buys almost two year olds Shopkins? J&b don't believe in anything being child appropriate.

Besides the cape I think all the gifts from j&b have to be shared between the girls. I knew from the beginning that ice cream truck would be a problem. It will probably end up broken or in the closet like all the other toys. I'm guessing j&b went cheap with the girls gifts because they knew family would step in.

I think the living room may need a new layout especially since Judy added the kids table. It's just way too much stuff now.
The tension between a/J and J/B is more than likely Judy's fault. Remember, she's a divah.
Sorry just recently started watching all their vlogs again, and I definitely noticed the tension. Can someone explain what happened to them again? Or point to the vlog?

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

i think nothing will work with judy and benji because they never tell the girls what they are doing is wrong. like a few vlogs ago when benji said miya screamed a lot, he talks to her like she is older when really she is a baby, how could she understand what he says? how about actually properly talking to her? it takes more than big words and 2 minutes of talking to make a baby or even a child understand.

the girls are clever, if judy and benji just tell them what they are doing wrong and why it's wrong and keep enforcing it, i'm sure they will catch on, but this half-assed 'parenting' is painful to watch. it's obvious they just do it for vlog footage when in reality they just spank them or turn a blind eye to the bad side of the girls' personalities.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Most of what we see is staged footage. recently we've seen the camera put someone and Chibi will walk into the room. The one morning Judy walked into the twins room and the blinds were already open.
It's all a staged circus show.
Banjo's laugh when playing with the girls is fake too. They do it all for the camera. Sad sad life!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Kinzie Kensington wrote:i think nothing will work with judy and benji because they never tell the girls what they are doing is wrong. like a few vlogs ago when benji said miya screamed a lot, he talks to her like she is older when really she is a baby, how could she understand what he says? how about actually properly talking to her? it takes more than big words and 2 minutes of talking to make a baby or even a child understand.

the girls are clever, if judy and benji just tell them what they are doing wrong and why it's wrong and keep enforcing it, i'm sure they will catch on, but this half-assed 'parenting' is painful to watch. it's obvious they just do it for vlog footage when in reality they just spank them or turn a blind eye to the bad side of the girls' personalities.

Yep. You're so right. They never actually tell the girls what they are doing wrong AND they never correct them to positive behavior. It's crazy they have never taught "keep your hands to yourself" that's like a golden rule with kids. Lol.

Then you add in the fact j&b aren't on the same page. Then you have a mess. Not to mention Benji likes to provoke bad behavior from the girls.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

sweetbabyy wrote:
nail_junkie87 wrote:
Trl wrote:So Amy and julian were there but they weren't as social as usual with j&b. I still think something is up.

Who tf buys almost two year olds Shopkins? J&b don't believe in anything being child appropriate.

Besides the cape I think all the gifts from j&b have to be shared between the girls. I knew from the beginning that ice cream truck would be a problem. It will probably end up broken or in the closet like all the other toys. I'm guessing j&b went cheap with the girls gifts because they knew family would step in.

I think the living room may need a new layout especially since Judy added the kids table. It's just way too much stuff now.
The tension between a/J and J/B is more than likely Judy's fault. Remember, she's a divah.
Sorry just recently started watching all their vlogs again, and I definitely noticed the tension. Can someone explain what happened to them again? Or point to the vlog?
A few posters on here actually realized the tension awhile ago. We still don't know the actual cause. I'm thinking it could have something to do with Benji being jealous of julian/Brody.

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 »

I never really watch the SacconeJoly's but I happened to click on their Christmas vlog. Say what you will about their parenting style, but they did Christmas right.

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gr33nJuic3 »

I've always wanted to try lumpia. The one Judy and her mom make always looks good.

Kohler sent them a Christmas gift and invited them over to their resort. :roll:

The Cadbury chocolate from UK made me so jealous. They know how to make chocolate over there.

Tiffany & Co. necklace and ring from Benji. Did Judy get him anything?

I liked the sweater Benji was wearing in the vlog today, it was a nice change from his cholo Uniqlo polos. :P

That 2 minute Blue Apron plug tho.

Image Image

RiiOT09
Learner
Learner

Post by RiiOT09 »

I had to make an account after that cringeworthy Dancember live event.

J&B act like their children are such burdens on them. Soothing and nurturing their kids seems to be some abstract concept to them! JB is turning into a monster, should be interesting to see how she does in school with that attitude.

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Post by nalipap »

Gr33nJuic3 wrote:I've always wanted to try lumpia. The one Judy and her mom make always looks good.

Kohler sent them a Christmas gift and invited them over to their resort. :roll:

The Cadbury chocolate from UK made me so jealous. They know how to make chocolate over there.

Tiffany & Co. necklace and ring from Benji.Did Judy get him anything?

I liked the sweater Benji was wearing in the vlog today, it was a nice change from his cholo Uniqlo polos. :P

That 2 minute Blue Apron plug tho.

She basically gave him the money to buy her the necklace and ring lol

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Post by nalipap »

fuck the girls look messy. JUDY!! let them have a haircut don't worry people won't mistake them for boys. or whatever you worry about. but please don't put any headbands on them that shit must be annoying as fuck.
I mean even I can't wear a headband all day long.. it starts to hurt after a few hours

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

They can spend $1500 on Tiffany jewelry but nothing for the girls. Shoes that fit would have been nice. SMH

Crystalized300
Informer
Informer

Post by Crystalized300 »

H8trAide wrote:They can spend $1500 on Tiffany jewelry but nothing for the girls.
Girrrl, I looked it up and it was WAY more...

Ring - $2,700
Pendant - $2,150
(+Seattle tax rate @9.5%)
GRAND TOTAL: $5,310.75

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Crystalized300 wrote:
H8trAide wrote:They can spend $1500 on Tiffany jewelry but nothing for the girls.
Girrrl, I looked it up and it was WAY more...

Ring - $2,700
Pendant - $2,150
(+Seattle tax rate @9.5%)
GRAND TOTAL: $5,310.75
Holy crap!!! Ridiculous!!!!

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

$5k plus for jewelry....I have to rewatch the Christmas vlog but I feel like j&b only bought the girls shopkins and play dough. All the etsy stuff was sponsored.

I think Judy is never that impressed with benji's gifts because it's her money. Also why does Benji continue to buy Judy high end brands? She doesn't seem that into it to me.

Didn't those Minnie Mouse dresses seem too small for the twins?

Soon as Nina is back they gonna high tail it to the spa.

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 »

Tiffany's for Judy.... Cardboard box icecream truck and capes for the girls . Everything that was special or age appropriate came from family members.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Don't forget the cardboard box ice cream truck and capes were FREE thnx to Etsy!!!!!!!

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 »

i cant give benji credit for his present since its judy and the kids money. or its the dancember money. the kids got crappy, cheap, half assed presents. actually the best present they got were the baby dolls and it was from the canadian cousins. im surprised they hosted two christmas parties, no steaks with toothpicks at all. knowing benji and judy, it was likely a potluck party and they probably served their leftovers from the day earlier. julianna with her hair up totally looked like mama nini with the round face and puffy cheeks. i called it, they likely gave those dancember shirts and hoodies as gifts to judys family. or would they be rude enough to just use it for vlog footage then ask for them back lol. Staycation to wisconsin coming up, cant wait!!

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

can we NOW compare Benji and Julian to Cane and able. :?
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”