Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

Newbie99
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

Post by Newbie99 »

montrealgirl2014xo wrote:Okay Judy for someone who claims they got their degree is psychology you know diddly squat when it comes to parenting... you don't put a two year old alone in a room with the door close to stop the temper tantrum... that is just completely idiotic and it accomplishes nothing at all and you can see that the girls are having an issue with freaking sharing food stop that and give the girls their own damn bowls of food you are causing food issues for the girls later in life you dont' see that through your husbands actions...

hey Convoy of Hope great real models you picked for your company, they want to end world hunger but will go out their way to not feed the girls enough food... and that is why I will never donate to these two idiots or convoy of hope
Newbie99 wrote:I wish you would this comment under the vlog so she and, more importantly, others can see it.
Newbie99 wrote:I wish you would put your comment under the vlog so she and, more importantly, others can see it.

CatchingFire
Talker
Talker

Re: Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

Post by CatchingFire »

montrealgirl2014xo wrote:Okay Judy for someone who claims they got their degree is psychology you know diddly squat when it comes to parenting... you don't put a two year old alone in a room with the door close to stop the temper tantrum... that is just completely idiotic and it accomplishes nothing at all and you can see that the girls are having an issue with freaking sharing food stop that and give the girls their own damn bowls of food you are causing food issues for the girls later in life you dont' see that through your husbands actions...

hey Convoy of Hope great real models you picked for your company, they want to end world hunger but will go out their way to not feed the girls enough food... and that is why I will never donate to these two idiots or convoy of hope
So true. Miya also has problems with sharing at times but doesn't get treated or spoken to in the same manner.

Even if Keira threw a hissy fit, she didn't deserve that. Judy let's Julianna cry it out when she has a fit and wasn't it just last week that Judy took Miya upstairs to calm her down with juice and some attention?!

Twisted woman!

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOrganicMaster »

I have no idea if this is true but I find it very interesting

Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra using Tapatalk

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

So sad a toddler repeated "NO daddy"...Sadly this is what Judy tells them :? :?

11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

Solunatic
Debater
Debater

Post by Solunatic »

TheOrganicMaster wrote:I have no idea if this is true but I find it very interesting

Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra using Tapatalk
I don't know if it's an 100% accurate but I know that the CFC has an list of charities you can check out & see how much money, percentage wise, is actually goes to the causes.

For example,

Convoy of Hope is considered to be upstanding since they make only make an small percentage of money from the donations. But they still get the judgemental side eye from me for teaming up with Dumb & Dumbass.

Like seriously, Dancember is like going to an boring ass party. There's no thought towards it. I can't stand piss poor organization, especially when you have the tools for it.

Benji, there's nothing wrong with jacking it. You ain't got lie about it. We know ain't doing jack shit in the shed. Dancember proved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

Image Image

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”