Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

Post by Trl »

I don't mind judys body either. Her main issue is she doesn't know her to dress her body type. Honestly she's always had an issue with style and putting together a look. Just look at how she dresses all the girls. Sometimes I wonder if she doesn't realize she is her brand.

It still pisses me off that she decided to cut Julianna's bangs again and won't keep up with the maintenance.

As for her weight...I won't take anything she says seriously until she changes her eating habits.

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

Post by montrealgirl2014xo »

H8trAide wrote:Looks like someone donated $1000 and gets a Skype call with them. Lol. How lame!!!
The extra rewards for donations is odd. Wonder who all came up with this?Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG those are seriously the rewards they are offering and is that how many people have already donated that amount? What about a Julianna amount? Seems like they completely forgot a child... I guess Julianna hasn't been pulling her weight when it comes to a reward incentive...

Just what I want Judy to follow me on twitter and send me a DM with misspelled words and what recipe is benji going to copy and sign :rofl: Sorry not HUNGERY enough to donate

tanirugs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tanirugs »

follow

Crystalized300
Informer
Informer

Post by Crystalized300 »

Judy's got that "working mom" excuse down pat, from the not showering to wearing PJs all day. But the thing about working moms is that they actually GO OUTSIDE, take their kids to school, go to work, come home/not stay home.

I personally don't have a problem with the way she eats. Just because she's not eating a kale salad for every meal doesn't put her at fault. Let her live! I do have a problem with how much they feed the girls though. Sometimes they give the twins 2-3 servings of what they're supposed to be eating + all that chocolate!

My main problem with J&B is that they only workout for show. Judy's body would NOT look that untoned if she actually ran/went to the gym as often as she says she does. Benji's just plain delusional. One of his main idols he constantly tries to copy is the filmmaker/vlogger Casey Neistat, who legitimately runs 8-10 miles everyday (AND is toned), yet the dude can't even play with the girls without getting winded :rofl: .

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really hope Ellen doesn't feature them on the show and will feature a charity more worthy then those two....

I am a stay at home mom and I am the complete opposite of Judy I need to get up and shower and get dressed. I can't wake up and stay in my pjs all day and not shower unless I am really sick but even then I try and make the effort...

As for the working out I don't think they work out like they say they do and claim they do. I mean if you ran like you claim you do you would be sweating and want a shower. My husband plays hockey and when he comes in i tell him that he needs to shower because you can smell it and I would think if they are working out like they claim they do then they would be showering right away..

I mean so many times Benji and Judy have claimed to work out but they get winded so fast doing the simpliest of things and hoenstly for two people who claim that they don't even look toned I think its both of their excuses to get out of the house and away from responsibility..

Crystalized300
Informer
Informer

Post by Crystalized300 »

I have so much respect for stay at home moms, but what Judy fails to grasp is that just because you're home with the girls all day doesn't make you a good mother. Quality time > quantity.

Every other mom dies inside when they're away from their kids for 3+ days, but she takes date-cations like they're vitamins :? . I think she secretly didn't want to have kids but realized there wasn't much else going for her so she decided to roll with it. I secretly hope J&B stay together forever so Benji doesn't inseminate anyone else with his genes.

The best part of a good workout IS the shower. Anyone who works out routinely (myself included) knows that overtime you have so much more energy and require less and less sleep, yet Judy thinks 7 AM is early pft. There's no way she's ever going to be marathon-ready unless it's 1/10th of one :rofl: .

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

go away

:rofl: omg Keira

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

waking up at 5:30 is early for her. this bish....
wonder time she thinks the rest of 'murica wakes up at.

this vlog is why people give them crap at their "relationship". she's actually running and starting to excerise, but bunjibear makes the creamiest pasta loaded with extra cheese and orders "milkiest chocolate" ice cream. srsly? she doesn't need to stick to kale and other greens diet but obviously cutting back on junk food will do wonders for her.

Also glad val(?) took 2 of the girls out to an animal shelter. It was cute and Julianna learned about indoor voice. :love2:

ohmyMELK
Talker
Talker

Post by ohmyMELK »

My apologies to anyone who was offended by my thread name suggestion. I 100% wasn't making fun of her weight or even the shape of her ass, I was just referring her not wearing the right underwear with that legging/shirt combo, ergo giving her a lumpy butt that one time in the intro. Sorry!

Anyhow, I'm all for teaching kids to respect their elders, but dang, Judy was a little rough when she was "disciplining" Keira during the "go away!" scene.. Homegirl could have bent the child's finger the wrong way the way she went to grab it. I was taught that pointing fingers at ANYBODY regardless of who it is, your mom, dad, child, stranger, etc has always been a rude thing to do and Keira's only pointing her finger because she copies everything Judy and Benji do, so... maybe Ditz needs to re-evaluate how they "discipline" the girls :roll:

I'm sorry but every deceased super parent is rolling over in their graves at the way Benji thinks he can stand there in that "you better listen to me I'm the boss" stance and give time outs to his daughters that he sees once a month thinking they'll actually listen to the man that's only sometimes home. Lol.
Last edited by ohmyMELK on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Help me GG aunties!!! Prison break!!!!!"

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

OMG I LOVE KEIRA saying "No..Go Away" pointing her finger at Judy She is a spit fire in today's vlog and she said it perfect and you could understand her clearly

So it seems like Val is teaching Julianna about inside voices, although I think Val needs to teach the adults inside voices

Wow Judy is clearly trying to convince us about her love of the girls sure Judy I am sure thats the high light of your day being with your girls but yet when you need to escape you can't do it fast enough and you enjoy it but yet she is losing her cool and raising her voice during lunch and before nap time...

so now they are working with Hallmark? Sorry but I honestly had to laugh during that segment.. Judy loves to express herself through writing and I don't quite understnad what she said around the 6:11ish mark

that whole dance routine in the grocery store was ridiculous.. I use to like Sean but since he has been hanging out with Benji alot more in the past year or so he gets on my every nerve..he is starting to pick up Benji's bad habits and once again for someone who claims to run/work out as much as he claims that little bit of dancing has him winded

Seriously you can't put the ice cream in a bowl or cup you are eating it out of the container? That is just gross having to adults dip into the same container and put the spoons in their mouths to put back in containers

I guess Judy learnt nothing from the screaming and hearing the neighbors OMG I would seriously die if I lived next to them. I think I would move

And we are back to feeding the girls from one bowl and one spoon again... I guess that was short lived... JUDY once again THEY ARE OLD ENOUGH TO FEE THEMSELVES

So now Benji is getting in on giving time outs facing the wall... you guys have no clue what your doing and your doing it all wrong...

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

If naptime is becoming such a power struggle, shouldn't she start to wean Julianna off naptimes?
Have a nanny take her out to the library while the twins are napping. Pack a backpack and send her off for a hour or two. geez

SereneSelenophile
Informer
Informer

Post by SereneSelenophile »

The dance prep that Benji was doing was SO awkward. Now the twins are getting sassy.. Egads.

ohmyMELK
Talker
Talker

Post by ohmyMELK »

montrealgirl2014xo wrote:OMG I LOVE KEIRA saying "No..Go Away" pointing her finger at Judy She is a spit fire in today's vlog and she said it perfect and you could understand her clearly

So it seems like Val is teaching Julianna about inside voices, although I think Val needs to teach the adults inside voices

Wow Judy is clearly trying to convince us about her love of the girls sure Judy I am sure thats the high light of your day being with your girls but yet when you need to escape you can't do it fast enough and you enjoy it but yet she is losing her cool and raising her voice during lunch and before nap time...

so now they are working with Hallmark? Sorry but I honestly had to laugh during that segment.. Judy loves to express herself through writing and I don't quite understnad what she said around the 6:11ish mark

that whole dance routine in the grocery store was ridiculous.. I use to like Sean but since he has been hanging out with Benji alot more in the past year or so he gets on my every nerve..he is starting to pick up Benji's bad habits and once again for someone who claims to run/work out as much as he claims that little bit of dancing has him winded

Seriously you can't put the ice cream in a bowl or cup you are eating it out of the container? That is just gross having to adults dip into the same container and put the spoons in their mouths to put back in containers

I guess Judy learnt nothing from the screaming and hearing the neighbors OMG I would seriously die if I lived next to them. I think I would move

And we are back to feeding the girls from one bowl and one spoon again... I guess that was short lived... JUDY once again THEY ARE OLD ENOUGH TO FEE THEMSELVES

So now Benji is getting in on giving time outs facing the wall... you guys have no clue what your doing and your doing it all wrong...
I think she just feeds them when it's a messier type of food, but correct me if I'm wrong. I think they were having curry for dinner that may be why she fed them. Japanese curry can stain so maybe that's why she fed the them today?
"Help me GG aunties!!! Prison break!!!!!"

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

So what do you guys think...did Keira pick up "no. Go away" from Judy yelling at Benji. She clearly knew when to use it. That was an interesting scene.

I bet Benji disappears tomorrow. He's always so smug when it comes to parenting but today Miya wouldn't listen to him, Keira talked back, and Julianna didn't want him around. I hope he finally realizes he isn't around enough and has no clue what he's doing.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

meeeh wrote:If naptime is becoming such a power struggle, shouldn't she start to wean Julianna off naptimes?
Have a nanny take her out to the library while the twins are napping. Pack a backpack and send her off for a hour or two. geez
This is an excellent solution. Judy make this happen.

rikatan
Talker
Talker

Post by rikatan »

Wait, so we can't see the total amount of money that has been donated already? :\

And Banjo's kitchen gadget reward... :roll:

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gr33nJuic3 »

How quickly do you guys think these threads are going to go this month? :D

Now Judy is sponsored by Hallmark. What won't these people do. :roll:

That story about Jas was actually really sweet tho.

Jealous of all the Jeni's ice cream they got. It must be so good, but $12 a pint is way too much for ice cream.

I got some second hand embarrassment watching Sean and Benji dancing. :?

I feel like Keira talks way more clear than Juliana can.

When are they getting a Christmas tree? There's only 22 days till Christmas.

Image Image

Post by Guest »

Can't believe they still haven't changed the "Ending World Hungry" title. It has been hours now! Can't believe companies and charities/foundations still partner with them and their half assery.

Also...

Excited for #whytodonate2016 :rofl:

SanFranSeattlite
Informer
Informer

Post by SanFranSeattlite »

Gr33nJuic3 wrote:Jealous of all the Jeni's ice cream they got. It must be so good, but $12 a pint is way too much for ice cream.
Jeni's is delicious. They have scoop shops out here in Chicago. If Banjo would educate himself, they stopped production for awhile because they had a listeria outbreak right after the Blue Bunny Ice Cream plant had one. I really hope he purchased the ice cream and it wasn't a sponsored bit. I really love Jeni's, haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”