Daily Vlog Part 66: ItsJudysSexVacation

claireloopylou
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 66: ItsJudysSexVacation

Post by claireloopylou »

The desperation of Benji trying to hook up and work with casey neistat while he's in NYC. Ive actually never watch any of casey's videos but he waaaaaaay to good to work on anything with Benji. Jeez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

claireloopylou wrote:The desperation of Benji trying to hook up and work with casey neistat while he's in NYC. Ive actually never watch any of casey's videos but he waaaaaaay to good to work on anything with Benji. Jeez

the thought alone of benji trying to be like casey

For that to happen Benji would need a real job out of youtube. Also spend more time on his vids. Becuase one vid of casey's is more time spent on then benji's 4 or 5 vids put together. I'm being generous with that statement. Also major thing Casey doesn't make any money from his vids. You see no commercials when you watch them. So good luck on that banjo! lol

HoldMyGold
Talker
Talker

Post by HoldMyGold »

Kimchi_ wrote:Did anyone catch the recent snap where Benji said to Julianna "pull up your strap please" like he was really disappointed in her? Yeah Benji, your TWO YEAR OLD daughter is being slutty and out of control. How dare she not be conscious of her straps at all times in the oversized dress you and your wife had her wear. Ugh it just really grated on my nerves how he said it. He's such a sexist asshole, I'm really worried for the girls growing up.
Same. Their vlogs are interesting because through this one family you really see how most daughters are raised today and how gender roles are reinforced during their upbringing. Like, they could not be less aware of anything they're doing. They put their girls in these ridiculous, restrictive outfits and make them constantly aware of their clothing ("pull up your strap", "what a beautiful dress, you're a princess!") and then wonder when their children are scared to get dirty outside or wet in the pool. Benji wants a child to play sports and do stereotypically "boy-ish" things with but he's raising his daughters in a way that will make it almost impossible for them to enjoy such activities because "it's for boys". That's why he's waiting for a boy, so he can ACTUALLY enjoy being a father. It's absolutely nuts and so sad.

rosalie_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rosalie_ »

Traveler wrote:Still thinking of that last hug Benji gave his grandpa (grampy). If he was so worried that he wouldn't see him again, why didn't he give him a big bear hug? I don't know how to screenshot the clip, but it was weird. I don't think grampy is dying.... What does everyone else think?
I know, right, and someone previously pointed out that he didn't even walk his Grampy inside. He drove up, dropped him off at the curb and then gave a sad speech to the camera. Why didn't he park and meet his Grampy inside? A little chit-chat, a bear hug and see him off like a genuinely concerned grandson. He's a house-husband, dependent on his wife for relevance... he has the time to spare! He behaved more like a friend giving another friend a ride. :?

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

that snap was terrible. that is exactly why they need to put the camera down. he snapped at his two year old because her strap was falling a little bit but he's the one who filmed his dick for the world to see. but i guess it's okay for a ~man~ to film while his dick is hanging in the open in front of his daughters crib. what a douche.

i agree with you holdmygold, half the time the girls are in tight tutus and tight shoes. the twins are usually too big for their tight dresses and just a day or two ago judy tried to force miya's feet in such tiny shoes that i cringed at how painful that had to be. :x all benji does to compliment his daughters is comment on how beautiful and pretty and cute they are. never on keira's singing and acting, or julianna's creativity and imagination or on how quick miya picked up words and how active she is. whenever the girls' show their personalities benji calls them dq's and forces them into a box of just being 'cute little girls', it shows what he thinks of them.

if benji treated his daughters as actual human beings instead of just seeing them as little dq's then he wouldn't keep whining about a son. it's so sad bc they are truly blessed with three smart children with shining personalities and all they focus on is who looks girliest or who does the most party tricks

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

claireloopylou wrote:
nalipap wrote:
tephyshodge wrote:Do you guys find that the twins are more advanced than MT was at their age? in terms of development, I mean. they're saying more words than MT did back then. I remember all MT could say was Uh oh.
yeah, I think so.
Julianna wasn't very fast with speaking, also she has a lisp (or is that how little kids talk in general?)
but she was pretty good with colors, and generally linking words with pictures I believe
Generally speaking, younger siblings can initially develop, (crawling, walking, talking etc) quicker than their older siblings because they have those older siblings as a guide to 'catch up to'. Again thats just a generalisation and doesn't apply to all kids. Plus in the twins case they probably have more stimulation with Mel and Val where MT/JB only had Judy and Benji, who come on speaks crappy english and selective broken Japanese!

That happened with me I was also a more "independent" child as well, which I've noticed with the twins. I've also notice the twins are a lot more HAPPIER than Juliana was..now that could be a combination of things but I too would like to give Mel & Val some credit.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

Sayyy wot? Judy akshee spending money on the twins? Something smells fishy here.

Bless you oba-chan for calling it like it is. Yes your eldest is stupid
Has anyone else notice that benji is making more of an effort @ not slurring his words together. It's words that GG makes fun of him like literally &blueberries. :rofl:

blob84
Learner
Learner

Post by blob84 »

So, its ok for Benji to go alone to NYC for a work thing? But when Judy has an event to attend too he is right by her side?

sdhivya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sdhivya »

I don't watch them anymore , but I want to see the snap. Can someone tell me which Video he snaps at Juliana and the time stamp pls ?
Thanks !

Buns
Learner
Learner

Post by Buns »

Lol is Benji stalking Casey?
Image Image

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

blob84 wrote:So, its ok for Benji to go alone to NYC for a work thing? But when Judy has an event to attend too he is right by her side?
Agree.
Benji is weird and annoying. He can't let Judy do anything herself. He controls her and is a domestic abuser.

We need a PI on Benji in NYC. He is up to no good.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

If Benji and the fam moved to NYC. They will be broke by week one after purchasing a small apartment. High organic food prices. Buying a parking spot (2).

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

blob84 wrote:So, its ok for Benji to go alone to NYC for a work thing? But when Judy has an event to attend too he is right by her side?
That's because Medusa won't let him out of her sight.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Buns wrote:Lol is Benji stalking Casey?
I never heard of Casey until he twittered his name. Why is Benji a fan boy?

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

kajiraoni wrote:
That's because Medusa won't let him out of her sight.
Then why didn't she follow him to NYC?

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer