Daily Vlog Part 65: ItsJudysAuctionedLife

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 65: ItsJudysAuctionedLife

Post by Maris Margaret »

DriveBy wrote:After reading through these comments I can't believe I'm about to agree with Judy about anything but in my opinion pre-school is a waste of time and money. At her age, JB would better better off at home with her parents; the problem is Judy and Benji show little or no interest in enriching their children's lives. Every credible long-term study of Head Start (free government funded pre-school in the U.S.) shows that there's no difference in educational outcome between children who participate in pre-school and those who don't. If you doubt this, google the phrase "head start fade" and read the findings.

And I don't make this statement lightly; I'm a mom of two gifted kids...one who attended pre-school and another that didn't. I'm also a practising doctor and my husband is a corporate attorney so education is a big deal in our home. My first child attended a child care center/pre-school ranked by Working Mother magazine as the best in the U.S. He's 21, just graduated university in June, and is going off to medical school in a few weeks. When my daughter came along 7 years later she started out in child care provided by the hospital where I worked. Then when my husband happened to be between jobs we decided that she'd stay home with him instead of attending pre-school. It was one of the best parenting decisions we made because she learned so much more from being around her father all day than she could have in a pre-school. He taught her, read to her, took her places, she even talked a bit like a lawyer after listening in on his conversations :). She's now 14 and will start her sophomore year of high school soon. According to her pre-ACT scores she would score in the 30's if she took the actual ACT test (a perfect ACT score is 36). She's actually testing at a college level and we've actually held her back because of her age. I credit my husband for working with her and providing her with a foundation she couldn't possibly get in a traditional pre-school where she'd be held back by the less accomplished kids.

Benji and Judy just don't care enough about their kids. They don't have to send JB to pre-school but there are lots of free or low-cost alternatives. Judy can join a SAHM group and JB will get the same experience as a pre-school; they could even take her to a public library. Any public library has tons of stuff for children to do like story time, hands-on learning, etc. They just can't be bothered to provide educational experiences for their children.
Just curious - what is your native country? I notice some differences in phrasing and spelling that aren't used in American English.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

DriveBy
Informer
Informer

Post by DriveBy »

hgcy wrote:Btw Melodys facebook says that she is still in collage. Why do people say that you can only go to community collage for two years? Sorry I'm not from the US.
Community colleges typically offer technical training in areas that don't require degrees and the first two years of general requirements for a bachelor's degree. Most community colleges award the A.A. or Associate of Arts two-year degree, then if you want to go further you'd transfer your credits to a school that offers four-year degrees. That said, there are a few community colleges that do award four-year Bachelor's degrees. If you look at the Everett Community College (near Marysville) website you can see that they work with other colleges in the area to award bachelor's and masters degrees: http://everettuc.org/

DriveBy
Informer
Informer

Post by DriveBy »

I was born in the Caribbean but I've lived in the U.S. (with a few stints in Europe) for over 30 years. I've lived in New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Minnesota, Indiana, and Wisconsin so I'm reasonably familiar with how things work in several states.
Maris Margaret wrote:
Just curious - what is your native country? I notice some differences in phrasing and spelling that aren't used in American English.

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

GirlfromOz wrote:
Traveler wrote:
meeeh wrote:They started comment of the day back in November to drown out the hater comments. My guess was stacey couldn't keep up with deleting people who called out j&b on their bullshit
Probably most of the people who want to be the Comment of the Day are the young kids who are under 20 years old.

I hate how they have to control all the posts so people will think they are awesome and have no hate, so that is why they delete the comments even nice comments.

When did they go to Missouri? Didn't they have a comment of the day during those vlogs?
I was reading the comments under one of Benji's old videos "How to grill steak quick and easy" from 2011. In the past month someone called "Vancouver Cannada" has been calling out Benji on his bad cooking skills and the fact that Benji has gone back and edited the video to remove some negative aspect of Benji looking like he wasn't enjoying eating what he had cooked. Then "MaLillyBoogan" claims that Benji is gay............ It's hilarious reading.

I wonder how many other of Benji's old videos have comments like this, they are a lot more entertaining that the sickly suck up rubbish on the IJL vlogs.
Can any Filipinas on here tell me if "MaLillyBoogan" is a phonetic spelling of something said in Tagalog?

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

DriveBy wrote:I was born in the Caribbean but I've lived in the U.S. (with a few stints in Europe) for over 30 years. I've lived in New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Minnesota, Indiana, and Wisconsin so I'm reasonably familiar with how things work in several states.
Maris Margaret wrote:
Thanks. :)

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

They are looking for a runner to complete their team. PLEASE someone local run with that family and get the scoop!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

nuinuipelekia
Talker
Talker

Post by nuinuipelekia »

Good God Judy's vlogs are sooooo frigging boring, they're nothing but a bunch of living room loungers, even when they have a gaggle of nannies...they just sit around in the living room giggling at the antics of the girls. Maybe once in a while they drift out the back door for a minute or two, but that's about it, Zzzz. Hell, I can see my own damned living room from here, why the heck would I want to watch theirs, I don't care that it's filled with babies, Zzzzzz. I used to watch, back before any kidlettes, then I didn't, now I just check in now and again. The kids have personality, Benji has a personality, Judy is as flat as a pancake...she just sits around getting fatter watching people take care of her kids, kind of an uncomfortable thing to watch. Not really understanding the appeal of this channel, it's just soooooooooo stale. Whew, rant over. Thanks so much for this place!!!!!!!! :respekt:

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

I was reading the comments under one of Benji's old videos "How to grill steak quick and easy" from 2011. In the past month someone called "Vancouver Cannada" has been calling out Benji on his bad cooking skills and the fact that Benji has gone back and edited the video to remove some negative aspect of Benji looking like he wasn't enjoying eating what he had cooked. Then "MaLillyBoogan" claims that Benji is gay............ It's hilarious reading.

I wonder how many other of Benji's old videos have comments like this, they are a lot more entertaining that the sickly suck up rubbish on the IJL vlogs.

Can any Filipinas on here tell me if "MaLillyBoogan" is a phonetic spelling of something said in Tagalog?[/quote]

Malibog is tagalog for desiring sex, wanting to masturbate. I don't know if that name is a play on this word or not.
Image Image

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

ohyesshedid wrote:
butterflyprincess wrote:
It freaks me out that the kids kiss Banjo on the lips. I don't think my parents ever kissed me on the lips, whut. Is it normal to do that?
i don't think it's that weird, but that really is a cultural thing
Ah okay, I see. Maybe it's gross to me because it's Banjo's smelly mouth.
honeycupcake wrote:That sandart crap was such an inappropriate toy for a 2 year old and the twins get nothing I see? Wtf.
I totally thought this too. Either bring something for all the kids, or nothing.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

Maris Margaret wrote:
GirlfromOz wrote:
Traveler wrote:
meeeh wrote:They started comment of the day back in November to drown out the hater comments. My guess was stacey couldn't keep up with deleting people who called out j&b on their bullshit
Probably most of the people who want to be the Comment of the Day are the young kids who are under 20 years old.

I hate how they have to control all the posts so people will think they are awesome and have no hate, so that is why they delete the comments even nice comments.

When did they go to Missouri? Didn't they have a comment of the day during those vlogs?

Can any Filipinas on here tell me if "MaLillyBoogan" is a phonetic spelling of something said in Tagalog?

It does sound like Tagalog. Time stamp or context?

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

itsDoormatsVillage wrote:Isn't the Village Travis running the Ragnar relay this Friday? I thought Gumpji mentioned it in a vlog and also tagged it on his twitter after he ran that Rock and Roll race. For kicks, I was perusing the list of team names wondering which one might belong to them. There are over 500 teams so it's a long list, but here's a few that jumped out at me:

Will Run For Beer
Blood, Sweat and BEERS
The Village Effect
and my personal fave...Big Bush Is Back

*laugh a lot*

Here's the link if anyone wants to take a look:
https://www.ragnarrelay.com/race/northw ... /team-list
found this through benji's instagram & i'm dying.
[instagram][/instagram]
douchebag had black shirts made for a race that long? I'm starting to think the aunt excused herself because she didn't want to suffer a heat stroke

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

I've never seen people spend so much time laying down, especially on the floor.

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo »

Why are these two going to vid Con? I don't see there name anywhere as being guest? They are always so vague on details. With a run happening why are they literally going out of town?

We need a spy to help them out on the run :rofl:

ohmyMELK
Talker
Talker

Post by ohmyMELK »

Did I hear this bitch right? (To Keira) "I don't care if there's poopy in your diaper... It can stay there forever" Oy. :roll: :FU:
"Help me GG aunties!!! Prison break!!!!!"

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

ohmyMELK wrote:Did I hear this bitch right? (To Keira) "I don't care if there's poopy in your diaper... It can stay there forever" Oy. :roll: :FU:
What! no way do you know around what time stamp that was!

Post by Guest »

webbygurl626 wrote:
ohmyMELK wrote:Did I hear this bitch right? (To Keira) "I don't care if there's poopy in your diaper... It can stay there forever" Oy. :roll: :FU:
What! no way do you know around what time stamp that was!

around 14:43

snapewidow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snapewidow »

I haven't watched in months, but I love great grampy, so I caved. Why the hell does banjo always say car companies give him a car when he obviously is renting it. I remember him doing this on several past vacations as well. They really live in an alternative reality! :roll:
:?

caramelapple
Talker
Talker

Post by caramelapple »

As much as i dislike the Travis parents, I do think the twins look very cute and act adorably.

That being said, i have never been able to see the cuteness in Julianna. She was not cute to look at when the twin's age, and her personality has always seemed a bit "off." Now she just seems like a Stepford child with constant "Yes, Mommy" and "No, Mommy." And in today's vlog screaming at her grampies was just annoying as hell. Why on earth Juditz thinks this uninteresting child should be vlogging is beyond my comprehension.

Of course at this point, none of them should be vlogging because they are spoiled, entitled assholes who put in zero effort and expect the minions to keep tuning in. Also, Judy, ffs, can you please comb your girls' hair one in a while. How can you be such a gd lazy mom that your kids look effin worse than orphans?!?

dollbaby19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollbaby19 »

Benji needs speech therapy bad, he pissed me off kept saying Passa sauce my goodness i know he probably cant help it but the times hes being a smart ass his family should correct him. They all act scared of BEN-DIVA

dollbaby19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollbaby19 »

Maris Margaret wrote:
meeeh wrote:smh...dis food tax. he just freaking gobbled half of it
& how does he get to test drive so many cars?
&why is she blowing into the sd card and the sd card slot. Nintendo told everybody to stop that shit back in the day.
They look like a pack of wild monkeys grabbing food and shoving it in their mouths like that. What's next, schreeching and flinging their poo at each other?
It breaks my heart how hungry the twins always seem to be. A few vlogs back judy said Miyako had the appetite of a gorilla, but look how benji eats their food up and look at the tiny portions the twins get. The vlog where he made burgers he gave julianna a half which was ok for her unless she asked for more, but he made the twins split a small half. Every vlog Miyako is begging for food ...saying peesh peesh peesh ...poor kids.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”