mom Sal? never

Snoogle
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 65: ItsJudysAuctionedLife

Post by Snoogle »

DriveBy wrote:According to Val's very poorly written LinkedIn profile she was a "Teacher of 21 kids in a special needs preschool" for 9 or 10 months. I can't help but think that she only got that job because a relative was on the school board; her writing isn't anything I'd expect from a teacher and she certainly does not know how to write a cv/resume.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but a few months ago didn't someone uncover than Val's father or uncle or some male relative was in fact on the school board or in a similarly high admin position?

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

whut, i didn't understand anything about their trip babble

DriveBy
Informer
Informer

Post by DriveBy »

I didn't know that but I just checked and a Todd Desmarais is the chairperson of the Freedom School Board. Valerie taught for a few months at Freedom Elementary School which presumably is a part of the Freedom school district: http://sau13.weebly.com/joint-board.html
Snoogle wrote:
DriveBy wrote:According to Val's very poorly written LinkedIn profile she was a "Teacher of 21 kids in a special needs preschool" for 9 or 10 months. I can't help but think that she only got that job because a relative was on the school board; her writing isn't anything I'd expect from a teacher and she certainly does not know how to write a cv/resume.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but a few months ago didn't someone uncover than Val's father or uncle or some male relative was in fact on the school board or in a similarly high admin position?

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

smh...dis food tax. he just freaking gobbled half of it
& how does he get to test drive so many cars?
&why is she blowing into the sd card and the sd card slot. Nintendo told everybody to stop that shit back in the day.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Check out the description of the video. She has Baby Benjamin Brody instead of Brody Benjamin. Wow!!!!!!!
I bet they are bitter that it's not Benjamin Brody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

^^^why does the new gifyoutube speed up gifs? Does it to mine too when i make them... so annoying, it's such a great and easy gifmaking site, boo.

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

Someone should screen shot when Julian was holding his son standing with his dad and his grampy they all looked so proud poor banjo no son to hold love that he wasn't even in that pic, and everyone ignores jb that is why she says everything a million times.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Daily Vlog Part 65: ItsJudysAuctionedLife

Post by H8trAide »

I'm at work and can only seem to watch the first minute then it crashes. Damn government computer.

Anyways, what's this trip talk? They made no sense at all. Then Judy with her fake acting about Vidcon!!! Didn't she say she wasn't going but Banjo was??

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

i just checked again, neither of them in on the VidCon creater page

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

has anyone else seen this?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anjali-va ... 92550.html

the reporters follow up should have been wtf 10 pm?!!

honeycupcake wrote:^^^why does the new gifyoutube speed up gifs? Does it to mine too when i make them... so annoying, it's such a great and easy gifmaking site, boo.
idk why it does that. But it took forever for that gif to be processed

kwallace
Informer
Informer

Post by kwallace »

H8trAide wrote:Check out the description of the video. She has Baby Benjamin Brody instead of Brody Benjamin. Wow!!!!!!!
I bet they are bitter that it's not Benjamin Brody.
lol I was just coming here to comment about that. Butthurt much? hahahahaha

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

Did this fool seriously just say "I'm like a jungle gym, I've never had this experience before" (9:10 in the video)? Well there we go - Banjo admitted himself that he never interacts with all 3 of his children at once.

It freaks me out that the kids kiss Banjo on the lips. I don't think my parents ever kissed me on the lips, whut. Is it normal to do that?

And honestly, I wouldn't put it past Judy to say she's drinking wine/show wine on camera, but not actually drink it. We know how manipulative Judy can be with the footage, then she "thinks nobody will notice" (ie. when she pieces clips from different days together). Anyway, my point is, who knows when baby Leona will show up.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

hgcy
Debater
Debater

Post by hgcy »

DriveBy wrote:After reading through these comments I can't believe I'm about to agree with Judy about anything but in my opinion pre-school is a waste of time and money. At her age, JB would better better off at home with her parents; the problem is Judy and Benji show little or no interest in enriching their children's lives. Every credible long-term study of Head Start (free government funded pre-school in the U.S.) shows that there's no difference in educational outcome between children who participate in pre-school and those who don't. If you doubt this, google the phrase "head start fade" and read the findings.

And I don't make this statement lightly; I'm a mom of two gifted kids...one who attended pre-school and another that didn't. I'm also a practising doctor and my husband is a corporate attorney so education is a big deal in our home. My first child attended a child care center/pre-school ranked by Working Mother magazine as the best in the U.S. He's 21, just graduated university in June, and is going off to medical school in a few weeks. When my daughter came along 7 years later she started out in child care provided by the hospital where I worked. Then when my husband happened to be between jobs we decided that she'd stay home with him instead of attending pre-school. It was one of the best parenting decisions we made because she learned so much more from being around her father all day than she could have in a pre-school. He taught her, read to her, took her places, she even talked a bit like a lawyer after listening in on his conversations :). She's now 14 and will start her sophomore year of high school soon. According to her pre-ACT scores she would score in the 30's if she took the actual ACT test (a perfect ACT score is 36). She's actually testing at a college level and we've actually held her back because of her age. I credit my husband for working with her and providing her with a foundation she couldn't possibly get in a traditional pre-school where she'd be held back by the less accomplished kids.

Benji and Judy just don't care enough about their kids. They don't have to send JB to pre-school but there are lots of free or low-cost alternatives. Judy can join a SAHM group and JB will get the same experience as a pre-school; they could even take her to a public library. Any public library has tons of stuff for children to do like story time, hands-on learning, etc. They just can't be bothered to provide educational experiences for their children.
What research says that there is no difference in how kids do in school based on if they do or don't go to preschool? Because all the research and litterature at my university says the opposite. I believe preschool is very important especially for kids with parents like Judy and Benji. Preschool is suppose to prepare kids for school and of course just like there is bad schools there are bad preschools too. In my country kids are suppose to at least learn the alphabeth, spell their name, basic mathematical therms etc etc. I might be bias because I'm studying to be a teacher but there are some things like peer interaction that kids can't get at home. Knowing Judy and Benji they'll probably homeschool the kids if YouTube is still around. The kids are YouTube gold.

Regarding Val, I believe she finished collage and is suppose to be an elementary school teacher. Is it hard to find teaching jobs in the US?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

The IG pic banjo just took makes them look terrible!!!! Damn!!! Sorry I can't post the pic.

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

butterflyprincess wrote:
It freaks me out that the kids kiss Banjo on the lips. I don't think my parents ever kissed me on the lips, whut. Is it normal to do that?
i don't think it's that weird, but that really is a cultural thing

summerlalala
Learner
Learner

Post by summerlalala »

i don't know how to insert a pic... Just saw Banjo's Instagram, looks like their last minute trip isn't with the girls. Oh well, get every chances to escape from their kids is their style of parenting :tu:

hgcy
Debater
Debater

Post by hgcy »

Btw Melodys facebook says that she is still in collage. Why do people say that you can only go to community collage for two years? Sorry I'm not from the US.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”