Daily Vlog Part 65: ItsJudysAuctionedLife

sarah-xo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 65: ItsJudysAuctionedLife

Post by sarah-xo »

BeautifulEyez wrote:Preschool is not free here. My youngest daughter is about to start and it's going to be $330 per month for 2 half days per week. My oldest daughter went to a Montessori preschool which cost even more. That being said, education is very important to me. Hell, I'm still paying off my school loans from college, and I graduated in 2001. J&B have absolutely no interest in reading or anything educational. When's the last time they worked with Chibi on letters or numbers or reading? My oldest daughter was reading when she was 4 and I read at 3. Chibi is going to be behind once she has to start kindergarten, and her lisp is really bad. She still has speech issues.

Judy hopes the girls will use beauty over brains, but that will only stifle their future. I hope the girls get out of that house, go to college and make lives of their own outside Marysville.

As for their frugality, I think it's because they aren't that wealthy. Sure, Judy has made some $ off YouTube over the years, but she also had to pay off Benji's foreclosure and debt as well as buy that other house for her mother and pay for all the nannies and helpers. If she was rolling in the dough, she wouldn't be strapped to buy her kids nice things or settle for that crappy house.

Her teeth are getting really crooked again too. Her and Chibi are both shark faces now.

Isn't Melody in her 20's? She should be done with college by now. She's just as pathetic as Benji in my opinion and a doormat like Judy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, here in the UK you get the first 16 hours a week free and you have to pay if you want more. My son only goes for 2 days a week which means we don't go over the free 16 hours but if you do its only £3.25 a session (at his preschool anyway).

niki0190
Talker
Talker

Post by niki0190 »

Petitemary wrote:I didnt know that pre-school isnt free in the US.
In germany its for free (except of those high end private schools )

That must be the reason judy wont let jb go there-just because she WONT NEVER spend money for their children,just for herself..
Because its for free,she is fast to bring any kid there,like the free daycare for Jb,while Judy is "working out at the gym" (like in the new vlog..)
And my second thought is,without the kids,she has nothing to vlog anymore, and their minions see,she has NOTHING to do at all.

And i donno why she doesnt care bout her children anyway that much :/ Years ago, when Jb was born,she seemed to be lovely to her, and today? its a mass...
Who knows? Maybe they never wanted more kids? i donno.
today she seem totally like the older step-sister to the girls,like she is just babysitting them.

But especially for kids,I would care about the fabric of any clothes, childrens skin is damn sensitive! I dont care if Judy buys stuff on a thrift store, as long the fabric is good for the kids,like 100% cotton and no chemicals at all.

I would never want,that any kid gets allergies or anything,because of cheap tacky fabric (like judy buys) and worse chemical glutamate food :?
Im not wondering,if this happening to the kids of judy sometimes :/
Because some fruits could get the girls rash,if they eat them too much.
pineapple could make rashes,because of the high fruit acid in it.

And still,i cant understand clearly,what Jb is talking, she CANT speak properly (if i compare her to other "youtube babys")

And AGAIN, banjo calles "gourmet" to use mushrooms from the farmers market and his garden herbs xD
wtf...
for me, gourmet is goat cheese with fig mustard (because its something special,I never eat often,and really expensive) and not cheap stuff like he thinks is "gourmet"
and Kiera got the YELLOW tomato, and Miya the red one? wtf...

And AGAIN Judy needs her whine of the day :rofl:

And the comment of the day thing is just for their fangirling viewers, their minions feel special,if they use their comment.
Its disgusting..
I think with Julianna Judy was better off because Benji was way more present as a father, even now he seems to bond more with Julianna than the twins. Judy has shown a multiple of times that she likes the concept of being a mother but doesnt want to put in the effort that goes into actually being one. She gets overwhelmed and constantly needs someone with her which Benji is not so she also has for the most part checked out andis just going with the motions and drowning her sorrows in wine and fake compliments to Benji which i feel better serve her notion of a happy family and to tell the minions that all is fine.

Also yes Im aware that pre-school would cost them a good penny but they are supposed to be millionaires and wouldnt it help Julianna to mingle with kids to prepare her for when she goes to school? Even though now Julianna gets some amount of stimulation at the YMCA but god knows if she actually plays with other kids or not. But agrees with everyone that said the amount of "cute" footage would drastically reduce and people are not as interested in her or Benji so she doesnt want to give up on the views pre-emptively.

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

Say what you want about the SJ but I think they invest more in their kids than B&J ever would. Emilia is in school and ballet twice a week. She can name friends she plays with. She is a very smart cookie and I'm sure Eduardo would be send to school as well once he gets of age even tho he seems to be developing slower than Emilia but my point is if I had to pick between Emilia and JB I'll take Emilia any day!!

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Post by nalipap »

BeautifulEyez wrote:Preschool is not free here. My youngest daughter is about to start and it's going to be $330 per month for 2 half days per week. My oldest daughter went to a Montessori preschool which cost even more. That being said, education is very important to me. Hell, I'm still paying off my school loans from college, and I graduated in 2001. J&B have absolutely no interest in reading or anything educational. When's the last time they worked with Chibi on letters or numbers or reading? My oldest daughter was reading when she was 4 and I read at 3. Chibi is going to be behind once she has to start kindergarten, and her lisp is really bad. She still has speech issues.

Judy hopes the girls will use beauty over brains, but that will only stifle their future. I hope the girls get out of that house, go to college and make lives of their own outside Marysville.

As for their frugality, I think it's because they aren't that wealthy. Sure, Judy has made some $ off YouTube over the years, but she also had to pay off Benji's foreclosure and debt as well as buy that other house for her mother and pay for all the nannies and helpers. If she was rolling in the dough, she wouldn't be strapped to buy her kids nice things or settle for that crappy house.

Her teeth are getting really crooked again too. Her and Chibi are both shark faces now.

Isn't Melody in her 20's? She should be done with college by now. She's just as pathetic as Benji in my opinion and a doormat like Judy.

Ha. I always knew they were dumb but I srsly just realized that they literally have no interest in anything educational.
Like you said.

I have never seen them with a newspaper in their hand. Or a book that wasn't that baby bible or some inspirational cleansing-crap. They never watch the news. They only hear about stuff through social media.
They don't try to learn something new, go to museums or whatever.

They will forever stay in their current state of being. Or they'll get dumber.
That's some real sad shit right here.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

pfft just cause they don't qualify for free preschool(low income in my state) doesn't mean that should just dismiss the idea. Freaking use Benji's connections with the Y and enroll her in a buttload of programs. What's your excuse Judy now? She's turning 3 & just in time for the fall sessions also.
Traveler wrote: When did they go to Missouri? Didn't they have a comment of the day during those vlogs?
yupyup it was exactly that trip that started comment of the day

DriveBy
Informer
Informer

Post by DriveBy »

According to Val's very poorly written LinkedIn profile she was a "Teacher of 21 kids in a special needs preschool" for 9 or 10 months. I can't help but think that she only got that job because a relative was on the school board; her writing isn't anything I'd expect from a teacher and she certainly does not know how to write a cv/resume.

Traveler wrote:
Trl wrote:You guys were right about pre-school. Judy said she doesn't know if she will put jb in preschool. It's free so there's no real reason not to enroll her besides them being lazy.
Anyone know what grade ValerieBear used to teach? She can't teach the kids forever. She can't teach the girls math or science, literature, etc. She teaches the girls Crafts with Val!!! :rofl:

tanirugs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tanirugs »

DriveBy wrote:According to Val's very poorly written LinkedIn profile she was a "Teacher of 21 kids in a special needs preschool" for 9 or 10 months. I can't help but think that she only got that job because a relative was on the school board; her writing isn't anything I'd expect from a teacher and she certainly does not know how to write a cv/resume.

Traveler wrote:
Trl wrote:You guys were right about pre-school. Judy said she doesn't know if she will put jb in preschool. It's free so there's no real reason not to enroll her besides them being lazy.
Anyone know what grade ValerieBear used to teach? She can't teach the kids forever. She can't teach the girls math or science, literature, etc. She teaches the girls Crafts with Val!!! :rofl:
Looks like poor writing and grammar is a definite Travis family trait. Who writes on their LinkedIn that they have "tons of experience working for people"?

Then she has the nerve to put "English" and "Editing" as her main skills. Sheesh...

DriveBy
Informer
Informer

Post by DriveBy »

After reading through these comments I can't believe I'm about to agree with Judy about anything but in my opinion pre-school is a waste of time and money. At her age, JB would better better off at home with her parents; the problem is Judy and Benji show little or no interest in enriching their children's lives. Every credible long-term study of Head Start (free government funded pre-school in the U.S.) shows that there's no difference in educational outcome between children who participate in pre-school and those who don't. If you doubt this, google the phrase "head start fade" and read the findings.

And I don't make this statement lightly; I'm a mom of two gifted kids...one who attended pre-school and another that didn't. I'm also a practising doctor and my husband is a corporate attorney so education is a big deal in our home. My first child attended a child care center/pre-school ranked by Working Mother magazine as the best in the U.S. He's 21, just graduated university in June, and is going off to medical school in a few weeks. When my daughter came along 7 years later she started out in child care provided by the hospital where I worked. Then when my husband happened to be between jobs we decided that she'd stay home with him instead of attending pre-school. It was one of the best parenting decisions we made because she learned so much more from being around her father all day than she could have in a pre-school. He taught her, read to her, took her places, she even talked a bit like a lawyer after listening in on his conversations :). She's now 14 and will start her sophomore year of high school soon. According to her pre-ACT scores she would score in the 30's if she took the actual ACT test (a perfect ACT score is 36). She's actually testing at a college level and we've actually held her back because of her age. I credit my husband for working with her and providing her with a foundation she couldn't possibly get in a traditional pre-school where she'd be held back by the less accomplished kids.

Benji and Judy just don't care enough about their kids. They don't have to send JB to pre-school but there are lots of free or low-cost alternatives. Judy can join a SAHM group and JB will get the same experience as a pre-school; they could even take her to a public library. Any public library has tons of stuff for children to do like story time, hands-on learning, etc. They just can't be bothered to provide educational experiences for their children.

DriveBy
Informer
Informer

Post by DriveBy »

tanirugs wrote: Looks like poor writing and grammar is a definite Travis family trait. Who writes on their LinkedIn that they have "tons of experience working for people"?

Then she has the nerve to put "English" and "Editing" as her main skills. Sheesh...
Someone needs to teach her how to write a resume; her's is filled with personal opinion instead of facts.

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

DriveBy wrote:After reading through these comments I can't believe I'm about to agree with Judy about anything but in my opinion pre-school is a waste of time and money. At her age, JB would better better off at home with her parents; the problem is Judy and Benji show little or no interest in enriching their children's lives. Every credible long-term study of Head Start (free government funded pre-school in the U.S.) shows that there's no difference in educational outcome between children who participate in pre-school and those who don't. If you doubt this, google the phrase "head start fade" and read the findings.

And I don't make this statement lightly; I'm a mom of two gifted kids...one who attended pre-school and another that didn't. I'm also a practising doctor and my husband is a corporate attorney so education is a big deal in our home. My first child attended a child care center/pre-school ranked by Working Mother magazine as the best in the U.S. He's 21, just graduated university in June, and is going off to medical school in a few weeks. When my daughter came along 7 years later she started out in child care provided by the hospital where I worked. Then when my husband happened to be between jobs we decided that she'd stay home with him instead of attending pre-school. It was one of the best parenting decisions we made because she learned so much more from being around her father all day than she could have in a pre-school. He taught her, read to her, took her places, she even talked a bit like a lawyer after listening in on his conversations :). She's now 14 and will start her sophomore year of high school soon. According to her pre-ACT scores she would score in the 30's if she took the actual ACT test (a perfect ACT score is 36). She's actually testing at a college level and we've actually held her back because of her age. I credit my husband for working with her and providing her with a foundation she couldn't possibly get in a traditional pre-school where she'd be held back by the less accomplished kids.

Benji and Judy just don't care enough about their kids. They don't have to send JB to pre-school but there are lots of free or low-cost alternatives. Judy can join a SAHM group and JB will get the same experience as a pre-school; they could even take her to a public library. Any public library has tons of stuff for children to do like story time, hands-on learning, etc. They just can't be bothered to provide educational experiences for their children.
You should be so proud to raise 2 wonderful kids. You and your husband sounds like exemplary parents. I follow another family on yt and the wife homeschool her 4 kids and at least twice a week they visit some educational place. I truly admire parents who take the time to expand their kids knowledge instead of shoving a digital device in their face.
What we also have to consider is that both Benji and Judy do not value education the way we do. Benji said for himself that you could be successful without a college education. So I think we see how the future of these kids will be.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

DriveBy wrote: Benji and Judy just don't care enough about their kids. They don't have to send JB to pre-school but there are lots of free or low-cost alternatives. Judy can join a SAHM group and JB will get the same experience as a pre-school; they could even take her to a public library. Any public library has tons of stuff for children to do like story time, hands-on learning, etc. They just can't be bothered to provide educational experiences for their children.
heh library...Was the visit with Auntie Jan Arlene the only time that Julianna's been in one?

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

smartalice wrote:The only time Judy looks genuinely happy is the moment when Douche hands her that glass of wine. He's such an enabler. They go through that wine like those bananas :rofl:
At least it's an indication that they aren't trying for another baby that they don't actually want to take care of.

DriveBy
Informer
Informer

Post by DriveBy »

Thanks. It really baffles me that neither Benji nor Judy make the effort to provide more enrichment activities for their children. They are fortunate that both of them are at home all day; any parent that truly cares would love to be in that situation.

cognito2013 wrote:You should be so proud to raise 2 wonderful kids. You and your husband sounds like exemplary parents. I follow another family on yt and the wife homeschool her 4 kids and at least twice a week they visit some educational place. I truly admire parents who take the time to expand their kids knowledge instead of shoving a digital device in their face.
What we also have to consider is that both Benji and Judy do not value education the way we do. Benji said for himself that you could be successful without a college education. So I think we see how the future of these kids will be.

DriveBy
Informer
Informer

Post by DriveBy »

That's truly a shame. Even the humblest public library will have programs for kids and it wouldn't cost them a penny.
meeeh wrote:
DriveBy wrote: Benji and Judy just don't care enough about their kids. They don't have to send JB to pre-school but there are lots of free or low-cost alternatives. Judy can join a SAHM group and JB will get the same experience as a pre-school; they could even take her to a public library. Any public library has tons of stuff for children to do like story time, hands-on learning, etc. They just can't be bothered to provide educational experiences for their children.
heh library...Was the visit with Auntie Jan Arlene the only time that Julianna's been in one?

dollbaby19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollbaby19 »

meeeh wrote:pfft just cause they don't qualify for free preschool(low income in my state) doesn't mean that should just dismiss the idea. Freaking use Benji's connections with the Y and enroll her in a buttload of programs. What's your excuse Judy now? She's turning 3 & just in time for the fall sessions also.
Traveler wrote: When did they go to Missouri? Didn't they have a comment of the day during those vlogs?
yupyup it was exactly that trip that started comment of the day
Hell, I do believe that Julianna is still wearing diapers and shes also still sleeping in her baby bed. She should be in a big girls bed completely now.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

DriveBy wrote:That's truly a shame. Even the humblest public library will have programs for kids and it wouldn't cost them a penny.
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a vlog footage next week of them doing a trip there. Judy just needs to be prodded like cattle .

Anyways it's such a shame that if they visit it's for vlog footage only. I'd bet most of Julianna's bratty behavior would change if they made it a regular outing along with y classes. Heck I glanced the programs at their library & it seems like even the twins would benefit from it

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Three words will explain why they do what they do..... They are idiots!!!!!!!!

I believe it's a state by state thing when it comes to preschool here in the U.S.

Banjo even mentioned yesterday how nice it is that they can stay home with their kids!!! They take NO advantage of that what so ever!! Teach your child dumb ass!!!!!!
They are NOT millionaires by any means. That was taken out of context by CNBC. They are millionaires in the sense that they have over a million subscribers.

BeautifulEyez said it the best!!!!
I honestly don't this they pay Val or Mel that much either. They are cheap!!!! Cause they don't make the scratch like they want everyone to think.
I really dislike people who try to act like they have money when the way they carry themselves screams broke ass idiot!!!!!!

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Dakanabelle
Learner
Learner

Post by Dakanabelle »

So I don't really follow this thread, or Judy. But I saw a video on facebook where she was filming the twins as they were walking along. I don't want to be offensive or anything, but do they have something wrong with their legs? I noticed that their feet are quite turned in and they weren't very stable? for lack of a better word. Or is it normal for toddlers to walk like that? I've only ever seen my niece grow up so I'm not really an expert on child development lol.

(I feel so awful asking this)

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

^^^^^ don't feel bad!! We have all discussed that issue before. They don't have the twins in proper shoes either.

Welcome and stay for awhile!! LOL

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

greenjuicekween
Debater
Debater

Post by greenjuicekween »

cognito2013 wrote: What we also have to consider is that both Benji and Judy do not value education the way we do. Benji said for himself that you could be successful without a college education. So I think we see how the future of these kids will be.
i completely agree with you and Driveby. what i don't understand is how Benji can consider himself successful when he has piggybacked off his wife's success. you don't need college to be successful? his wife went to college and she could have actually did something with her life if she continued her education rather than getting stuck in the limelight of youtube. he didn't go to college, allowed his brother to do most of the work (from what we've seen of him showing properties, in the office, etc.), then allowed his own real estate license to expire so he could spend more time making mediocre ~gourmet~ dishes. he doesn't even do his own editing. how can he even think he's successful :roll:

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”