Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 64: ItsJudysTarnishedTrophyHusband

Post by Maris Margaret »

OrganicTaquito wrote:Image

Oh yeah. Behind all that clown make up, I can totally see the pain in her eyes ::sarcasm::
She looks like the proverbial cat that swallowed the canary. :rofl:
May the bridges I burn light the way.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

Maris Margaret wrote:
smartalice wrote:Douchebrah doesn't realize that he is entertaining a majority of 13-16 yr. olds on snapchat. So inmature and creepy for a 30 something yr. old.
Yes, Benji is on their level mentally - his actual age has nothing to do with it. I find all of the YT stay at home dads I've seen so far to be extremely creepy with various personality disorders. In fact there is one who is from Ireland (now living in England) that I truly believe needs serious psychiatric help. He's been whacked-out pretty much his whole life and even admits it.
Laugh a lot! :rofl:
however much Johnathan comes off as a ticking time bomb, he's still much more bearable then this organic narcissistic twat

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

passionfruit23 wrote:Wait, if their new house is under a trust does that mean they paid cash for it? My husband and I were looking into it and thought that was a stipulation. If so they are more baller than I thought.
Nutshell version: A trust protects property from going through probate, which means it can be passed down directly. An LLC protects property from creditors and various types of lawsuits.

You don't have to pay cash in either case.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

doom
Learner
Learner

Post by doom »

Bucket wrote:So Judy just found out about the legalization of same sex marriage yesterday.. but firstly she learned about disney banning selfie sticks... and that's only because of a perez hilton tweet. :|
I've noticed this about her and it's really irritating to watch. She's so clueless on current events! If she's going to bother to even casually bring them up, she should at least be able to put together a damn sentence about it. None of this "Sooo, I guess" or "I just heard" crap backed up by the vaguest understanding possible. She probably doesn't watch/read the damn local news...

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

^ I think they are catholic.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

doom wrote:She probably doesn't watch/read the damn local news...
There's no 'probably' about it, they don't watch the news full stop. Remember the landslide that happened the town over from them? It made news where I live, all the way on the other side of the world in New Zealand, and they still didn't hear about it for over a week, because Benji went to the co-op and they had people collecting donations for the victims. So yea, they're not at all involved in their local or wider community.
RETIRED MODERATOR

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

UGH about judy not knowing about gay marriage....at the expense of sounding stupid..SHE IS JUST SO DUMB!!
Maris Margaret wrote:
passionfruit23 wrote:Wait, if their new house is under a trust does that mean they paid cash for it? My husband and I were looking into it and thought that was a stipulation. If so they are more baller than I thought.
Nutshell version: A trust protects property from going through probate, which means it can be passed down directly. An LLC protects property from creditors and various types of lawsuits.

You don't have to pay cash in either case.
are you in law school? lol because i would have said this too lol

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

Oh yeah. Behind all that clown make up, I can totally see the pain in her eyes ::sarcasm::
Image Image

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

Traveler wrote:
Sundoll wrote:Whatever I meant religious, they are not progressive in thoughts or values.. However PC

I have been watching IJL since they had no kids and lived in a condo - aka before it became ItsSponsoredLife
Ewww Benji sneezed. Benji and his ugly sunglasses and his bluetooth in his ear. Judy sounded stuffy. Sharing cookies, oranges and Hansens soda? How nice. 8-)

How come Benji's grocery habits changed? Now he is all organic organic organic!!!
When he tried to break into cooking On youtube. Or when money started rolling in and all the conspicuous consumption started. Whole foods. Fancy blue pots. Nordstrom. Fancy blue shirts. Not shopping at Safeway , the horror ! Fancy blenders. Etc etc

When they had just Julianna no doubt they would have brought her to these " business " trips. The most recent ones the kids stayed home probably because they'd need to pay for the travel expenses of all the hired help they need. (At least 2 adults ) that and any reason to get away from their kids !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niki0190
Talker
Talker

Post by niki0190 »

They always, and I need to emphasize this, ALWAYS seem so giddy and happy when they get to leave their kids and go off gallivanting like two newly weds. Do the people at youtube not even consider that these two are the definition of Lazy parents and no one in their right minds should take any advice these two dish out cause its all crap. Benji just seems so out of it when Judys family gathers like he cant wait to get out.

Also how is that Sophie can look so well dressed and put together when her mom is pregnant and her dad actually works. But Julianna always looks like she has rolled out of bed in the same disney princess, frozen or some variation of that outfit. Also even though Sophie has so far grown up as a single child she is so much calmer, sweeter and well behaved with the twins. How is it that Julianna still is so rough with the girls? Should i blame the parents or the enabling village who clearly care more about the free gifts, paychecks, houses etc than those girls?

Also Benji needs to take that snapchat and shove it up his ass cause I really dont want to hear about it anymore. Fuck! Everytime he goes "SNAAAPPPCHATT" i just feel like banging my head on the wall. Also props to judy for not balling up in a shell and dying a lil bit with how obnoxious Benji was behaving at Costco. The fuck was that man-child even doing? Also he laughs exactly like his dad and its annoying as hell.

I took a break from them during the weekend and it was bliss but also i cant not watch them at the same time. They both frustrate the crap out of me but i cant stop looking at the train-wreck. Which sometimes makes me wonder is it all scripted? But then i realise that there are kids in the picture and how do you script them.

Sundoll
Learner
Learner

Daily Vlog Part 64: ItsJudysTarnishedTrophyHusband

Post by Sundoll »

They definitely whoop it up for the camera. She used to whoop it up for Benji (with that squeaky voice). Maybe it's just that isn't attracted to Benji anymore?

I have been watching IJL since they had no kids and lived in a condo - aka before it became ItsSponsoredLife

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

So they are attending a Youtube parent panel? Lol. Oh the irony!

niki0190
Talker
Talker

Post by niki0190 »

OrganicTaquito wrote:So they are attending a Youtube parent panel? Lol. Oh the irony!

His face says "I suck ass"

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I remember when blogging got huge. People got sponsors and book deals etc. now my fave blogs are slowly going away. This is in less than 5 years. Youtube instagram may be the thing now but it won't last.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

niki0190 wrote:
OrganicTaquito wrote:So they are attending a Youtube parent panel? Lol. Oh the irony!

His face says "I suck ass"
His face says "I don't give a F about you, where's my food!"

It's so sad (pathetic) how much she tries to make it work with this loser but he has only 2 things he wants from her, money and sex. She could have done so much better, just look at every other woman in her family and who they have paired up with.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

kajiraoni wrote:His face says "I don't give a F about you, where's my food!"

It's so sad (pathetic) how much she tries to make it work with this loser but he has only 2 things he wants from her, money and sex. She could have done so much better, just look at every other woman in her family and who they have paired up with.
Exactly! I'm sure the in-laws have their flaws too but damned if the men in Judy's family don't seem to be responsible, hard-working, and respectful to their family. Douchebag is completely opposite and yet he seems to survive like his bought garden. I just don't get it... was Papa away from the family SO much, she created one with Douchebag to settle? I mean, he was decent looking but not exactly gorgeous.

I know Judy's not into Julian but I can't help but wonder if she ended up with that brother, how much more integrity and a better person she would have become.

Highlight: I had to rewatch Banjo's comment of the day then looked on here. LAUGHS A LOT.

Sundoll
Learner
Learner

Post by Sundoll »

^^ I think you're right

Skip to 5:40 for letter from 2004 Benji to judy

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo »

Maris Margaret wrote:

She looks like the proverbial cat that swallowed the canary. :rofl:
Oh yea Benji that is someone who is clearly missing her kids... insert sarcasm here :roll: I am sure you guys couldn't get out the door fast enough... its just disgusting how these two act

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

kajiraoni wrote:

His face says "I don't give a F about you, where's my food!"
His face says "Something over there and these edamame are more interesting than you that I can't even be bothered to do my trademark double-chin hiding tongue-against-teeth pose for your Inssagram."
Image Image

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”