Daily Vlog Part 63: ItsJudysSnakeOilRemedies

orchid
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 63: ItsJudysSnakeOilRemedies

Post by orchid »

Really Judy? That's your thumbnail? Your spoiled bully of a daughter Miya attempting to push Keira down the stairs? You're so proud that spoiled Miya wants to push the daughter you couldn't give a rats ass about down the stairs. You're a sick BITCH, In another vlog when Keira played near the edge of the stairs Banjo encouraged her to play there and then let her fall down to the next stair. I think they want Keira to break her damn neck.

Notice now the scare is over with Keira and that she's recovering, Judy has gone back to lavishing all the attention on Miya and JB, I guess a Leopard never changes its spots.

Lotus_Flower
Talker
Talker

Post by Lotus_Flower »

Did you guys notice Benjis face when he was on the phone outside? That was definitely something for us GG users as a look how busy I am working, on a call talking about very important things. Because a lot of people have been questioning what he actually does in that she'd of his. He was probably talking to mama sal lol.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

c0ffeebeans wrote:This is so sad yet funny. judy keeps insisting in the tweet (as well as multiple vlogs) how she wants to spend time with benji at night and watch something but he never replies
whole thread here:
He isn't interested unless it's got to do with food, money or booty. End of story. lol

c0ffeebeans
Informer
Informer

Post by c0ffeebeans »

Lotus_Flower wrote:Did you guys notice Benjis face when he was on the phone outside? That was definitely something for us GG users as a look how busy I am working, on a call talking about very important things. Because a lot of people have been questioning what he actually does in that she'd of his. He was probably talking to mama sal lol.
He was probably talking to his dad because the dumb ask didn't know you had to pick something up for the race the day before. then he says, well i guess for $120+, you should get something. :*&^%:

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

So, Medusa asks for suggestions with Chibi's potty training. How about not leave your kid in their bed for 12 hours, hmm!? :| Here's another one, don't give her anything to drink when it's close to her bedtime, doofus.

Sooo, the girls are standing at the stairs (smart) and Medusa says "you know how to get down" to Keira, she replies with "Bitch" (wink) then Miya pushed Keira. Now if it were Chibi or Keira that pushed Miya, the world would have stopped spinning and we know she would have pinched them and sent them to the wall for 2 1/2 seconds.

Banus is a joke. Every time he interacts with the kids it seems so fake and ONLY for the camera. I can't stand listening to him talk to his kids. It's like he is thinking on what to say as he is speaking, so unnatural and awkward.

OH MY DAMN, Nini is spoiling the girls with lollypops, in fact it's the twins FIRST time having them (rolls eyes.) Medusa asked Miya what flavor she got and Miya replied with "shup." hahahaha

I have a question. Are there any deaf family members on either Medusa's or Banus's side of the family? I'm asking because I see the kids using sign language sometimes.

Tard 1 and tard 2 hanging out with a viewer at a bar the night before the race. She said she lives in cap hill (?) and idiot boy says "I know." Why is it that when Banus goes somewhere apart from his wife and kids, he meets a fan on the street? What's up with that?

Lastly, Chibi needs discipline so badly, she is a damn bulldog.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

:help: Judy's thinks everything is cute until one of the child ends up hurt.

unless it's Keira doing the pushing down the stairs, then it's time out all day errrr day.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

kajiraoni wrote:
I have a question. Are there any deaf family members on either Medusa's or Banus's side of the family? I'm asking because I see the kids using sign language sometimes.
No. It's baby sign language. It's really helpful with communication. I've used it with my kids.

Buns
Learner
Learner

Post by Buns »

Did anyone notice when Judy was giving a kiss attack she gave one to Jb and Miya but Kiera didn't get one....
Image Image

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

Alpha5 wrote:How the heck would Benji think it was his money. His Judy grab his purse by accident? :rofl:

And I see the Miya favoritism continues to be strong. She almost pushes Kiera down the stairs TWICE, no on-screen punishment. She screams while Benji is on the phone, gets rewarded with kisses. Let Kiera have done the former and no time would have been wasted sending her to the corner.
I'm sure after that scene was over, some if not most of that money went into his own pocket...
Image Image

Post by Guest »

Maybe I'm overreacting because I didn't watch the vlog and don't know the context of Miya pushing Keira but I find it disturbing that people (read: minions) are not bothered by it. Most of the comments are laughing it off and think it's cute. Smh.

nadawee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nadawee »

So is Judy still using pull ups on the twins?? those diapers look much too big on the girls.
Funny because she was in walmart in today's vlog and could have easily bought diapers...
Julianna is still wetting the bed. Something is off there.

blairwaldorff
Learner
Learner

Post by blairwaldorff »

"Why would it be yours?"

:hail:

Post by Guest »

[tweet][/tweet]

That's not being a trophy husband, Julian. That's being a good husband. You want to know what trophy husband means? Just google your brother lol. That hashtag has Benji written all over it. An old, rusty, broken-but-pasted-together-by-sticky-green-juice trophy husband :rofl:

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

nadawee wrote:So is Judy still using pull ups on the twins?? those diapers look much too big on the girls.
Funny because she was in walmart in today's vlog and could have easily bought diapers...
Julianna is still wetting the bed. Something is off there.
They put 10 hour diapers on Julianna day and night for a very long time, she's probably accustomed to being wet and soiled.
Image Image

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer

Post by LetsDishTheDirt »

Julianna is regressing in both her speech (I cannot understand her) and her potty training.
Maybe it's because of a big life change -- aka Benji only stopping in for vlogging footage.

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Daily Vlog Part 63: ItsJudysSnakeOilRemedies

Post by BeautifulEyez »

Julianna's speech had always been behind and still is. Just because she can say some words now, doesn't mean she's not behind anymore. Are they going to do ANYTHING to educate Julianna? Letters, numbers, writing, reading?! They just shove food, play doh or a tablet in her face all day. My 3-year old has been able to write her name for awhile and can recognize short words. She just read the word "app" on her new toothbrush package today lol. Still she recognized that word which is the beginning of reading. Singing the ABCs like a few months ago a few times doesn't count.

I've always been so confused why they don't properly secure gates on the top and bottom of the stairs? Laziness? Cheapness? Benji is worthless and can't install one? I don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

Julian just posted the cutest pic of Brody on Instagram and someone actually said he looks like banusImage

[instagram][/instagram]

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

webbygurl626 wrote:Julian just posted the cutest pic of Brody on Instagram and someone actually said he looks like banusImage

that's just so rude

inez
Talker
Talker

Post by inez »

Buns wrote:Did anyone notice when Judy was giving a kiss attack she gave one to Jb and Miya but Kiera didn't get one....

Only reason why she's was doing that is for her lipgloss review to show its kissproof she never really kisses them she does what's called a sniff kiss Filipino style lol

inez
Talker
Talker

Post by inez »

Trl wrote:I'm so confused about the bed wetting issue.

Is Julianna not wearing pull-ups/diapers at night? If she is Judy needs to switch to another brand if she is peeing through it. This has happened a lot recently.

Also Judy probably should've bought a mattress protector sheet. I don't see those pads she bought staying in place.

I really hope they get a gate for the stairs ASAP. I've never seen Miya try to push Keira before at the top of the stairs. I wish she would've cut filming but she just stood there and let Miya do it again. That was definitely a red flag that Judy needs to buy a gate. Stairs are nothing to play about.
It's weird she said Julianna still needs milk at night I'm wondering if they are giving it to her while she's in bed and uses a sippy cup like a bottle, if so she is way too old for that. Looks like they are giving her way too many liquids before bed, she's having accidents even though she pees before bed, and of course Julianna pees becauase whenever it's convenient for them they still use on her and lets her pee in it when they can take her to the bathroom to use the potty (new york trip) the child is confused and there's no consistency. How long has she been "potty training" Julianna now? There's several vlogs with the "potty training" title lol.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”