Daily Vlog Part 62: ItsJudysStockFootage

inez
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 62: ItsJudysStockFootage

Post by inez »

Why did Judy even go to this event? To get a break so she can fall in love with Benji all over again, the spa treaments all the shit she does as if she's a hardworking mom who gets up at the crack of dawn, makes breakfast, makes lunches, gather all the kids to the car, drop them off at school, work 9-5:30, try to beat traffic, pick up the kids from school, then come home to cook dinner, wash the dishes, should I go on? Lol... she neglects her beauty channel and the reason she's even relevant because of her daily vlogs, if it was a foundation only event she should go because thats all you see from her beauty channel, overreacting my ass! #CrocodileTears

UsagiDrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsagiDrop »

Good lord! This is not freaking rocket science. If your child is sick TAKE HER TO A DOCTOR! If your child is sick before you go to a business trip TAKE YOUR CHILD TO THE DOCTOR! It all boils down to TAKING YOUR CHILD TO THE DOCTOR!

If my child was sick the night before I left for a business trip I'm taking her to the doctor and leaving instruction to my nannies (who obviously have some type of issues taking care of kids) on what to do, and you better believe I'm calling every hour for status updates until I finish my business and can get back to my child.

I will not give Judy any props for being a freaking mother and doing what all mothers do which is taking care of your child. If Judy had taken Kiera to the doctor when she first got sick, none of this would have happened. But no Judy wants to be a dumbass who refuses to think for herself and follow Benji dumbass advice on not using modern medicine :roll: and look how well that turned out.

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

A high fever plus cold symptoms mean ear infection for my kids. No amount of onion can replace actual antibiotics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

As others have already mentioned, it's just astounding that nobody can take Kiki to see a doctor. I don't give af what J&B think about medical care... if I'm looking after a baby (no matter whether related or not) and it's just slightly sick - not to mention with a fever - I'll be at the doctor's or hospital right away. No way I wanna be hold responsible if there's more to it. And as I've said a while ago, there's no joking with baby and fevers. I wonder whether Grampy and Obachan said anything? Melody must've told them... or is it none of their business since they're just responsible for Julianna atm? The dynamics in this family...
And did I hear Judy right that she'll only take Keira to the doctor's when she's still having a fever otherwise she's not gonna bother? Geez, if that's really the case poor baby's gonna be sick again soon. Or maybe it's Miya's turn, then Julianna again, a never ending cycle....

On another note, I don't think Grampy and Obachan have ever looked after the twins, right? I don't even remember the twins being over at their house more than once or twice. If people didn't know they'd think they only have one granddaughter and now a grandson. Judy probably thinks it's too tough for them to look after two babies at once and of course twins shall NEVER be separated, NE---VER. :roll:

I'm curious what Banjo's up to the next days. He'll show his green juice and coffee runs, vlog his food but other than that, what's he gonna do by himself in LA? I guess we'll never know... and neither does Judy. ;)
Image Image

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

So the price of a ticket is more important than going home to his sick child? Yet we've seen them change tickets without issues other times. Judy, this should be your wakeup call, but we know it won't be. Best dad evah!

Benji seemed all to happy and gung-ho to pick up that married woman. best husband evah! Desi's husband Steve has the right expression (who-the-eff-is-this-chick-and-she-wants-me-to-do-what?!)

Judy is probably more distraught about Benji alone in LA than over her child being sick. She 1) didn't take her to the dr before going on this trip 2) she didn't insist on Benji staying to care for her 3) she didn't insist on Mel or Val taking the baby to the dr. 4) she still uses Obachan's onion tincture even though it has not worked once on any of the girls...
Image Image

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Considering she's a millionaire, the $200 Delta change fee would've been a drop in the bucket. Benji was practically jumping out of his skin with excitement after Judy changed her flight. Countdown to date night Inssagram with niicechris in 3..2..1...
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

shellzs
Debater
Debater

Post by shellzs »

Sorry not sorry I agree Judy is a horrible mom. From letting Juliana cry it out and under feeding her. Also as a mother you would think Judy would take her child to, the doctor to be safe rather than be sorry. Having a fever for more than a few days it's no longer viral it could be an infection. Like someone else mentioned it could be an ear infection. I feel so bad for Kiki because if it is an ear infection that can be really painful. Judy drops the ball countless times in meeting the needs of her children. Yes I also agree Judy was fishing for attention with the title of the vlog.

Ren
Learner
Learner

Post by Ren »

I don’t know if these are real tears or tears just to make us feel bad. If my daughter was really sick I would have cancelled GenBeauty and just stayed home and took care of my child OR I would have been calling every half hour or so to check in on my child! Judy KNEW Keira wasn’t feeling well and STILL packed her bags and got on a plane to California. It’s really sad to hear that Keira still wasn’t feeling well. I just don’t understand why Judy couldn’t have taken her to the doctor days ago or why Mel and Val didn’t just take her. Once again she waits until the situation becomes really serious and then feels she has to do the right thing!

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

She is just trying to make herself look good to the public. She doesn't give a crap about her kids, never has, never will. She went to gen beauty to get all the freebies, and when she got all they were giving, THEN went to "tend to her child." BUT, didn't really tend to her, she went to bed like the lazy cow that she is.

"I'm excited to see them in the morning." How many of you ladies wouldn't immediately go and check your sick child as soon as you got home regardless if she was "looking good towards the end of the night" OR asleep?

Banus is NOT amazing, Medusa. If he was, he would be there with you helping with the care of your sick kid.
"He just stayed behind because it was just me that wanted to go and honestly the babies just need Mommy's touch?" That is such BS!

As for no need to spend more money on another ticket, you have the money Medusa. I guess Keira (Julianna and Miya) are just not a priority to Banus. Stop making excuses for that bucket of wank, he didn't want to go home. He wanted to stay in Cali to distance himself from you and your girls. Force him to be a decent husband and father or force him TF out the door.

Sorry, these two infuriate me.
Last edited by kajiraoni on Sun May 31, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

This just makes them look like even worse parents than we thought. They must not have health insurance or something. Mel and Val or who ever watches your child while u r in another state, should have the knowledge and authority to take them to medical attention should it be needed!!!!!!! Clueless!!!!!!!!!

Banjo is an idiot for wearing that jersey to an event like that. They looked like fools for sure!!!!!!!

Judy is really just a has been in the beauty guru community.

They caught a lot of flack in their comment section for leaving sick Kiki!!!!

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Nini12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nini12 »

And just like we all said DAYS ago, poor Kiki is sick and those shitty onions did nothing to her. I just can't understand how not even one person though about taking that baby to see a doctor, if it was me, I would take her even without her parents permission, what if something worst happened while she was sleeping, I don't even want to think about it but she's just a little bit over 1 year old.
As someone said before I think she's just angry that Keira ruined her holidays with Benji, she didn't even mention about how Kiki was and it was Benji the one who told her about how he saw K a little down, and when Judy tried to facetime with Mel, Keira was already sleeping, so how much time did she take to call her? And when Judy's at home what she does? take her baby to the hospital? nooo, supposedly Kiki is again sleeping and she will wait AGAIN till the next day to see how she is.
I though that it was weird how we only got footage of the twins in the first day, and now we know why, probably Kiki was sick all the time and it was too obvious.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language

akilar14
Learner
Learner

Post by akilar14 »

sarah-xo wrote:Image

:rofl: She looks like she is wearing a pinny. It makes her look pretty big too!!
OMFG Juditz looks super old in this pic.. WTF is she wearing? shouldn't she have something else over it like an outfit??? :rofl:

NeoFlyGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by NeoFlyGirl »

Even if she was unsure if this fever or whatever symptoms Kiki was experiencing warranted a trip to the doctor she should AT LEAST called and spoken to a nurse. They are there to triage phone calls, give advise and tell moms who aren't sure when to come in for a visit. Does she not realize this? Or maybe she doesn't want to admit to a medical professional that she gives her kids onion concoctions in Lieu of actual medical treatment (fuckin idiot). Like, do u guys thinks she is forthcoming about this with their pediatrician? Lol. I can't imagine she is.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

I've always wondered if the girls have an actual pediatrician. Only because wouldn't Julianna share the same doctor as the twins. Even if Judy didn't feel comfortable saying the doctors name there doesn't seem like there is a history or relationship with the doctor.

By now they would know the pediatrician to trust their opinion for the girls. Idk if that makes sense but it's something that always stuck out to me. Like the previous poster said the doctor would have a nurses line to call for emergencies like these.

Instead Judy does the onion thing, call Nina, or Jovelle. Never the pediatrician.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

I don't think she's going to take Keira to the doctor. She said it herself: if she wakes up with a slight fever, THEN she'll take her.
Keira will probably wake up "fine" and Judy will say some random shit that she just missed mommy.
Forget the fact that all 3 girls have been sick for days now and the virus is just bouncing of between all of them.

Judy claims she's super worried about her mom but correct me if I'm wrong: a person going to dialisis and all the other health issues that her mom has, isn't she supersensitive to viruses? Couldn't it be dangerous?

I mat sound like a bitch but she made it sound like Keira was almost dying. "Pray for us" yeah ok. When a Youtubers dad died (someone they had contacted for dancember) they didn't say shit but you want prayers when all of this could have been avoided if you had taken her to the doctors before your stupid trip? Bitch please.

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

BebeBurrs wrote:It looks like Benji and a few "gurus" don't know the difference between "your" (a possessive adjective) and "you're (a contraction).

I'm not one to harp on about spelling but dude is a bonafide IDIOT. He's over (?) thirty!! Put down the self help crap and read an actual book, oh my god.
[/quote]

I know, this grinds my gears, too. And is it a rule that douche-y YT dads have to show their nasty armpits 90% of the time? I doubt I see as much of my own husband's pit hair.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

BebeBurrs
Informer
Informer

Post by BebeBurrs »

I see Judy pulled out her "staycation" dress... she looks like someone stuffed her in a sausage casing.

sarah-xo wrote:Image

:rofl: She looks like she is wearing a pinny. It makes her look pretty big too!!

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

My MIL had 10 children (yes, ten) and raised them all with her family 1500 miles away, no outside help and a husband who worked a full time job. Once when chickenpox went through the house she was a nurse to her sick kids for 2 months straight.

That's what mothers do, Juditz. Have a seat and tell that lazyass man of yours to have several.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

Why don't they use baby Tylenol ?? Or why didn't her babysitters take her to the E.R. I mean..... they didn't really Judy to come back ??
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

kajiraoni wrote: she went to bed like the lazy cow that she is.
"I'm excited to see them in the morning." How many of you ladies wouldn't immediately go and check your sick child as soon as you got home regardless if she was "looking good towards the end of the night" OR asleep?
this! I hate how she can be so careless and negligent. I could never go to sleep fully when was my son was sick with a fever. I use to scare my self shitless around that time a family friend lost their child and they were negligent with the child's fever.

I know we've always said that they should put Julianna in a daycare. Honestly in situation like this a daycare would ask her not to take Julianna in the next day and that she can stop coming.
Watch these two pull an emergency staycation up by the waterfall as soon as Benji gets back :x

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”