Daily Vlog Part 61: ItsJudysRustedIronChef

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 61: ItsJudysRustedIronChef

Post by jenn_2120 »

Snoogle wrote:$1,000,000 for Dancember 2015? I'll admit I was impressed they managed to raise $100,000 for the last Dancember... But the hundred grand seemed somewhat feasible (as much as we doubted it) because in 2013, they raised 41k for a 25k goal (I'm doing this off of memory alone, btw). That's 64% over their aim, so it wasn't surprising they'd aim much higher for 2014.

But for 2014, they only went 6k over the goal. That's only a 6% surplus. And that was after all their "campaigning" and far into the 24hr broadcast. It shows how the fans wallets were stretched pretty thin. Unless they triple in viewers by December or have a lot of rich "anonymous donors", I can't see them reaching 1 million :?. Benji needs to set Dancember goals according to the math rather than his ego.
I'd be very suprised if they met this goal. Being that they got so much backlash for this year's dancember. I mean even the loyal die hard judy fans were pissed out. What incentive could they actually have to get that 1 mil. No one wants to pay to see benji skydive and the incentive wasn't given any thought this year. Nor was it a priority to address where money went and following through with promises. Can you imagine how much of a tax write off would be for them. Crazy.

Also benji passing Brody to amy and that neck snap with the baby made me cringe and angry. That baby didn't like benji at all. I'm glad. Lol

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Daily Vlog Part 61: ItsJudysRustedIronChef

Post by rdt1004 »

Benji said something along the lines of "I bought them so they're mine." when talking about those fruit snacks. Uh, you bought them with Judy's freaking money. If I were Judy, as soon as I saw that footage I would've gone down to that fap shed and took like 3/4 of those snacks and put them in the house for everyone. There would be no "my food" "this is mine" crap in my house. Especially if you sit on your ass all day spending the money that I make to support the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by rdt1004 on Wed May 20, 2015 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

I would like to see them give all three girls there own separate bowl of snacks/ food. The girls seem fine at the dinner table.

Kids are smart and Keira picks up on things quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets looked over during "sharing snack time".

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

rdt1004 wrote:Benji said something along the lines of "I bought them so they're mine." when talking about those fruit snack. Uh, you bought them with Judy's freaking money. If I were Judy, as soon as I saw that footage I would've gone down to that fap she's and took like 3/4 of those snack and put them on the house for everyone. There would be now "my food" "this is mine" crap in my house. Especially if you sit on your ass all day spending the money that I make to support the family.
You know I read some ridiculous comment (cbf going back and finding it now) defending Benji and asking why he couldn't have something to himself, why did he have to share? It was seriously hypocritical. Like Benji doesn't require everyone to share with him? Sharing goes both ways, if you're gonna ask (or demand) someone to share with you, then you sure as hell have to show them the same courtesy. How many times has Julianna had a snack and had to give half to Daddy? It wasn't hers then? The sharing rules are so dumb in that house. Especially the ones they have for the girls. Everyone is happier when they have their own item and don't have to do unnecessary sharing. It's fine to share when there is a need to, but when the situation doesn't require it then it becomes stupid. Why would two people need to share one bowl of food when they could easily split the food into two bowls? Problem solved. Benji can have snacks for himself if he wants to, but he can't also demand half of everyone elses things when he won't share his own.
RETIRED MODERATOR

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

rdt1004 wrote:Benji said something along the lines of "I bought them so they're mine." when talking about those fruit snack. Uh, you bought them with Judy's freaking money. If I were Judy, as soon as I saw that footage I would've gone down to that fap she's and took like 3/4 of those snack and put them on the house for everyone. There would be now "my food" "this is mine" crap in my house. Especially if you sit on your ass all day spending the money that I make to support the family.

based on his logic, judy could kick him out of the house bc it's hers. he could also be dropped from their trips bc judy pays for them. he is so selfish, yet everything he has came from another person :roll: what even pisses me off is how his (and judy's too, lbr) ways are having an obvious effect on kiki, as pointed out by someone above.
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

that poor baby being handed back to amy!! my heart literally felt like it stopped. i'm surprised amy didn't gasp or anything. hell, i would've. and she did sound annoyed when people said the baby looks like benji and then she sounded more annoyed when he turned around and said it looks like her because she probably knows that isn't the truth either. lol he just wanted to take away the awkwardness.

Raeeya
Talker
Talker

Post by Raeeya »

facepalm wrote:
ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:What was Judy's reasoning when she addressed using old footage? Did she say on vlog?
IIrc she said something like they still vlog after the video for the day has already been edited and she doesn't want to add the new footage otherwise the vlog will be uploaded too late... stupid reason if you ask me. She's been vlogging how many years now and suddenly she pulls this BS just so the vlog is up early?! Puh-lease! As others have been saying she's trying to cover up the fact that Banjo's MIA a lot more these days.
+1 !
Even if she did wanted to post the vlog early or edit early, why does the footage from the day before is scattered in the vlogs to appear as one day ? Why not let them at the beginning of the new vlog like a "from yesterday" footage instead of lying to her viewers ?
Also, if her excuse was true, we would only see old footage from after dinner when she indeed "stopped the vlog early". Here, there are old footage from the morning... she would have have the time to put them in the vlog if we follow her explanation, it simply doesn't add up at all.
(I can't believe she admitted thinking no one would notice she uses old footage ... she's really thinking poorly of her followers :roll: )

Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Lemon »

Raeeya wrote:
facepalm wrote:
ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:What was Judy's reasoning when she addressed using old footage? Did she say on vlog?
IIrc she said something like they still vlog after the video for the day has already been edited and she doesn't want to add the new footage otherwise the vlog will be uploaded too late... stupid reason if you ask me. She's been vlogging how many years now and suddenly she pulls this BS just so the vlog is up early?! Puh-lease! As others have been saying she's trying to cover up the fact that Banjo's MIA a lot more these days.
+1 !
Even if she did wanted to post the vlog early or edit early, why does the footage from the day before is scattered in the vlogs to appear as one day ? Why not let them at the beginning of the new vlog like a "from yesterday" footage instead of lying to her viewers ?
Also, if her excuse was true, we would only see old footage from after dinner when she indeed "stopped the vlog early". Here, there are old footage from the morning... she would have have the time to put them in the vlog if we follow her explanation, it simply doesn't add up at all.
(I can't believe she admitted thinking no one would notice she uses old footage ... she's really thinking poorly of her followers :roll: )
This is what i think she should do as well, Start the vlog off with last nights footage with a caption throughout stating so ex: "footage from last night" and once that's done she can start off the next days vlog with her annoying good MORRNEEEN or his Ohaiyooo.

Problem solved..

Only this isn't the issue the issue is she's trying to hide the fact that Benji is no longer a part of their daily lives (other then popping out of the shed randomly), and the only way she can do that is by putting random footage from the night before into the current day's vlog

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

Lemon wrote:Image

3 kids of his own and the man still doesn't know how to hand a baby off.... SMH
Ugh the way that poor Brody's head flopped back made me cringe so hard :roll:

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

Those fruit snacks are $27.69 per bag of 50 pieces. Just about as pretentious as his $20 chocolate bar that he thinks his wife and kids aren't good enough to enjoy....
Image Image

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

OrganicTaquito wrote:I think it's unfair to blame Julian and Amy for allowing the sick girls to visit their new cousin. I'm sure they had alot on their minds, delivering a baby and the bathroom and all. This is purely Judys and Benjis fault. If I know one or more of my kids had a fever over the past days, I would never bring them to meet a newborn. But this is Judy we're talking about. The kind of mom that brings her kids everywhere and everybody just has to accept and deal with it because she's the divah of Marysville.
sorry if i sounded like a douche :oink: i thought amy and julian were aware of that, or had at least send them away if the girls still had runny noses. if they had no runny noses and you're only able to tell they're sick when you properly interact with them (higher body temperature) then i understand that amy and julian didn't notice anything. but i hope they had a word with J&B if they know now that the girls were sick when they came over.

Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Lemon »

umNO wrote:Those fruit snacks are $27.69 per bag of 50 pieces. Just about as pretentious as his $20 chocolate bar that he thinks his wife and kids aren't good enough to enjoy....
Plus he said that the little baggies only contained a few fruit gummies. He gave one bag to each adult and was surprised that Val it all :roll:

orchid
Informer
Informer

Post by orchid »

Judy is not setting an example to JB or anyone else, she sadistically LOVES to send Keira to the corner. Miya never gets sent there and jB would just refuse to go! She's so horrible to KiKibear, spiteful witch, and probably egged on by that dumbass she married.

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

orchid wrote:Judy is not setting an example to JB or anyone else, she sadistically LOVES to send Keira to the corner. Miya never gets sent there and jB would just refuse to go! She's so horrible to KiKibear, spiteful witch, and probably egged on by that dumbass she married.
And don't forget mama Nini, she was yelling "time out!" in the background along with Judy....

Goodmorneen
Learner
Learner

Post by Goodmorneen »

I actually think Benji looked super jealous and fake happy when holding Brody Benjamin... Esp. after he says: "you wanna go back to your mommy?" and the baby makes a weird sound. He almost seems grossed out by it. Or is it just me?

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

Well it's no secret he doesn't like kids, so I'm certain he only held Brody for the views (but couldn't wait to get that thing off of him before it really spits on his precious polo shirt). I bet Brody is the first baby he's ever held besides his own kids.
Image Image

tanirugs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tanirugs »

Lemon wrote:
umNO wrote:Those fruit snacks are $27.69 per bag of 50 pieces. Just about as pretentious as his $20 chocolate bar that he thinks his wife and kids aren't good enough to enjoy....
Plus he said that the little baggies only contained a few fruit gummies. He gave one bag to each adult and was surprised that Val it all :roll:
Typical for someone who uses toothpicks as the main serving utensil for his guests.

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

Judy is the kind of parent I hate who will send her kids to school sick.

It seems to me Benji is only in the secret food storage shed and in the kitchen. He barely hangs out with Judy anymore, and the only time recently I saw him in the bedroom was when he was cleaning out his clothes...

...which was strange because he made one pile to throw away or donate and one pile to keep. Why take the clothes down you're going to keep unless you're moving them somewhere else?!

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

My god, every single vlog is the same. Same thumbnail of the girls in the house, same titles of "Cute sisters" or "Precious moments!" All they do is play in the house, go grocery shopping, and leave the girls with babysitters to go have their adult time. Thank god I have GG to keep me updated because I cannot sit through daily vlogs of this family...

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

Join the club of non watchers. Like me! Who else?!

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”