Daily Vlog Part 61: ItsJudysRustedIronChef

Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 61: ItsJudysRustedIronChef

Post by Suntropics »

I'm beginning to think that Judy likes the strife she is causing between the three girls. Anyone with a little common sense could see that it's smarter to give each child a little bowl with their own snacks in it, instead of one communal bowl of snacks and repeating "we share, it's okay we share". Such an obvious solution and would relieve some of the tension that arises pretty much daily in the Travis household.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

what an idiot :roll: who the hells calls the store instead of signing into icloud or google locate

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

z0negirl wrote:Douchebag hiding gummies? Well, if that's not an example of an unhealthy food attachment, I don't know what is. Was anyone else freaking out as Douchie was handing BBT back to Amy? The dude acts like he didn't have three young children of his own - HOLD THE FUCKING NECK.

I have favorites with my own children (LOL) so it's safe for me to say, I freaking LOVE Kiki's personality. She is a little ball of fire :)

Also, no wonder Judy can't get her life together. She can barely function half a day outside of her bubble aka home. Shit happens, deal with it. Maybe if she wasn't so dependent on everyone else, she would be able to manage ONE child while doing errands. I love when parents lose their phones/electronics because they have given it to their child. For real, a toddler is going to remember where she put the phone? Mama has to not only mind the child but Judy's phone too? Irresponsible and spoiled.
I held my breath when Benjidiot handed Brody back to his Mama...........I couldn't believe he didn't support his little neck........for a man with three children he is absolutely clueless....
Image Image

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

GirlfromOz wrote:
I held my breath when Benjidiot handed Brody back to his Mama...........I couldn't believe he didn't support his little neck........for a man with three children he is absolutely clueless....
but what do we expect, he never really interacted with his babies. hope amy and julian scolded him for that..
and i'm wondering why they even allowed J&B to visit with 3 sick kids... it's not only J&B being dumb enough to visit them, but also A&J letting them in. i expected a bit more from them.. :(

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

^But if J&B didn't tell them the kids are sick how should they know?

He looked so insecure while holding Brody (and then not supporting his neck while handing him to Amy urgh), makes you realize it's been 2.5 years ago since he held a newborn, i.e. Julianna since he didn't do BS when the twins were born.

At least Julianna's been taken to the doctor's... I bet Nini told Judy to do it. And again Mama to the rescue when she gave Kiki her own little plate with crackers after her cruel mother took it away from her.
Image Image

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

facepalm wrote:^But if J&B didn't tell them the kids are sick how will they know?
i don't watch the vlogs anymore but i thought some of you were saying the girls had runny noses?! sorry if i'm wrong :scratch:

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Alcana wrote:
facepalm wrote:^But if J&B didn't tell them the kids are sick how will they know?
i don't watch the vlogs anymore but i thought some of you were saying the girls had runny noses?! sorry if i'm wrong :scratch:
You're right. The twins had runny noises first. Then Julianna.

foxyneon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by foxyneon »

Judy it's the 5 second rule not the 10 second rule...

We all know that Julianna needs to watch videos to remember that she has a father...

Benji's "inspiration" board... no words... he has to remind himself to love Judy and to be a great father... :roll: What a great man he is... :rofl:
Benji even mentions something about real estate (I can't really read what's underneath) on his board, as if... He's not planning on doing a thing and him trowing out most of his suits is a testimonial to that.
Beni has some serious issues with food... It seems like he's always in the shed or wherever binge-eating and making sure that no one will touch his precious food...

Amy and Julian looked so annoyed with Benji for intruding. Haha, Benji doesn't know what to do with Brody when he had him in his arms and that man has 3 children. This is proof to how little he cares for Julianna and the twins. :roll: Brody already is having none of Benji's bullshit. :rofl:

At least Judy finally listened and took at least one of her kids to the doctor. She could have at least gotten healthcare for Julianna and the twins with all the scammed money from the shirts and dancember...

Judy, what did you think would happen when your expensive new phone was left unattended? I bet she hasn't even set up the "find my iPhone" thing...

I don't understand why Judy is complaining about having to edit so late? I bet it's not even so late! It's your job, the one with which you earn money for your family. Every job has its differences and yours comes with editing a bit late which is not that bad at all taking into account that you don't do shit all day and sleep until noon. The editing she does is basic, so I assume that it doesn't even take that long to do... :roll:
She obviously is tired of vloging all day everyday, but she knows she can't do anything about it because it's their only source of income and it looks like Benji is not going to lift even a finger... And it's not like neither of them have options... Benji can always go back to HomeDealz, we all know that for some reason Julian is going to take him back. Judy can do freelance makeup, her minions will be glad to have her do their makeup or finally do something with that psychology degree...
The only reason Judy can recycle old footage is because they do the same thing everyday and soon everyone will get tired of this and less and less people are going to watch their vlogs. If I was Judy, I would at least take control of the bank account that Benji likes to lavishly use to buy pots, organic food, the newest, to him, kitchen gadgets and sweets to binge-eat in his jerk off shed and fire all the nannies and other help because, lets face it, Judy can do it by herself, she just has to lose her laziness and maybe even sell the house and move closer to mama's home. This way they would at least have some savings in the bank for when the viewer count drops.

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 »

Alcana wrote:
honeycupcake wrote:Oh for fuck sake, they vlogged baby Brody :roll: :bang:

Poor poor Keira, I wanted to punch Judy in the neck for this.

[video]http://share.gifyoutube.com/KkRWAd.webm[/video]
that poor kid... she's only a year old but the food tax already scarred her for life.

btw guys, i'm reading here too much. i feel like the judy vocabulary is taking over my life... let me explain : i read the word ATE (past of EAT) the way they pronounce Ate. and yesterday i've sent a parcel abroad and the lady behind the counter at the post office asked me if i want SAL shipping service and i had to think about mama sal :shock: SOMEONE HELP ME I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS!!!!!! :bang:
I have purchased cheddar bunnies. We need a support group!!!! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foxyneon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by foxyneon »

Nennylou84 wrote:
Alcana wrote:
honeycupcake wrote:Oh for fuck sake, they vlogged baby Brody :roll: :bang:

Poor poor Keira, I wanted to punch Judy in the neck for this.

[video]http://share.gifyoutube.com/KkRWAd.webm[/video]
that poor kid... she's only a year old but the food tax already scarred her for life.

btw guys, i'm reading here too much. i feel like the judy vocabulary is taking over my life... let me explain : i read the word ATE (past of EAT) the way they pronounce Ate. and yesterday i've sent a parcel abroad and the lady behind the counter at the post office asked me if i want SAL shipping service and i had to think about mama sal :shock: SOMEONE HELP ME I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS!!!!!! :bang:
I have purchased cheddar bunnies. We need a support group!!!! Lmao

Poor Kiera!!! My heart started aching because of her screaming. And Judy has the audacity to laugh at her. :*&^%: The little boy in the background was like, what the fuck are you doing Judy!

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

*editor police*

So the first 17mins is from yesterday (may 19). I actually didn't see or hear Benji at breakfast. That's why he was eating later. He did post his food yesterday. So that lines up. The last 3mins is from the day before( may 18). The day Judy found out Julianna was sick.

I'm actually surprised how pissed the minions are about the patching of the vlogs. I honestly don't see the point of adding old footage. A 17min vlog is long enough.

Judy thinks she needs super long vlogs. No she needs to get a life. Stop being lazy and stop having the village raise your kids. If she took an active role in the kids life she would have much more going on to vlog. Stop sitting in that damn living room day after day. Please turn the guest bedroom into a play room. There's some vlog content for you!

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

If editing is such a problem then maybe you should cut your 20-30 minute vlogs down to 10-15 minutes. Most vloggers I know keep it under 15 unless they don't vlog everyday.

Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Lemon »

3 kids of his own and the man still doesn't know how to hand a baby off.... SMH

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

Alcana wrote:
Hmm... is there maybe a misunderstanding? What I mean is, if Amy and Julian don't watch the vlogs and J&B didn't tell them that the kids were sick, then how are A&J supposed to know that there will be sick kids coming to see their baby?
Image Image

All Knowing Momma
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by All Knowing Momma »

Hi! Just another long time lurker of GG. I think I became aware of GG last fall.

I've been watching Judy since they lived with Julian. Yep, that long!
I've made comments that have angered dozens and dozens and dozens....etc..... of little girls! :D

Who needs a visual reminder to love their spouse?? Why does a person need a visual reminder to be a good parent? And then only have a picture of only one of their children next to said reminder? Fail.

Also, you'd swear Benji has never held an infant before.

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

Judy should shorten the vlogs and upload them the next day to a scheduled time
she's doing this for years now and her editing is more rocky than ever

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Benji flat out asked for a sponsorship for those damn fruit snacks. Wow!!!!

Had to show the baby for views I see. Nice thumbnail too! SMH.

I literally stopped breathing when he gave the baby back to Amy. Dumb ass!!!
Then he had to check his dumb ass shirt. What a friggin moron!!!!!!! Julian throwing shade. Lol

Good job bringing kids over to a house full of germs.

Benji going on about Julianna was ridiculous. She's cute but not that cute. Ugh!! She has a terrible demeanor with her sisters.

Ok so now I'm confused in judys editing. She had a play date and u think ur kid has strep throat????? So contagious!!!!!!!!!

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Snoogle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snoogle »

$1,000,000 for Dancember 2015? I'll admit I was impressed they managed to raise $100,000 for the last Dancember... But the hundred grand seemed somewhat feasible (as much as we doubted it) because in 2013, they raised 41k for a 25k goal (I'm doing this off of memory alone, btw). That's 64% over their aim, so it wasn't surprising they'd aim much higher for 2014.

But for 2014, they only went 6k over the goal. That's only a 6% surplus. And that was after all their "campaigning" and far into the 24hr broadcast. It shows how the fans wallets were stretched pretty thin. Unless they triple in viewers by December or have a lot of rich "anonymous donors", I can't see them reaching 1 million :?. Benji needs to set Dancember goals according to the math rather than his ego.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

facepalm wrote:
Alcana wrote:
Hmm... is there maybe a misunderstanding? What I mean is, if Amy and Julian don't watch the vlogs and J&B didn't tell them that the kids were sick, then how are A&J supposed to know that there will be sick kids coming to see their baby?
I think it's unfair to blame Julian and Amy for allowing the sick girls to visit their new cousin. I'm sure they had alot on their minds, delivering a baby and the bathroom and all. This is purely Judys and Benjis fault. If I know one or more of my kids had a fever over the past days, I would never bring them to meet a newborn. But this is Judy we're talking about. The kind of mom that brings her kids everywhere and everybody just has to accept and deal with it because she's the divah of Marysville.

smartalice
Informer
Informer

Post by smartalice »

Seems like the twins are always hungry. It's a sloppy mess when they eat at the table, more food ( table scraps) on the ground than in their mouths. They hoard their snacks from predators like Juliana and Doucheboy.

Juliana sick with fever and scratchy throat. Would not be surprised if her vocal cords are damaged from crying and screaming. She can not enunciate her words clearly like most 2-3 yr olds.

Let us all hope the IRS will conduct an audit on Scamcember and t-shirt sales in the coming years. Curious to know what percentage goes to charity and what percentage goes to admin costs aka their own pockets.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”