Daily Vlog Part 61: ItsJudysRustedIronChef

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 61: ItsJudysRustedIronChef

Post by Trl »

Judy could STOP vlogging in the evening like she originally said. She's the one continuing to vlog by choice. I've always felt like she uses the camera as an excuse to disconnect from her kids. If she put the camera away she would be forced to parent. I don't see why she can't vlog 9-5.

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

all the big daily vlogger stick to their timed upload schedule, only Judy is all over the place

MaryRose206
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MaryRose206 »

does anyone remember the vlog's name with Benji cleaning his closet?

c0ffeebeans
Informer
Informer

Post by c0ffeebeans »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:Totally Off Topic!
What is the nannies IG name? I know she deleted the photos since of the twins and the pic of her in JB room. Just bored and felt like creeping her IG! (If its even public anymore)
Her ig is lesleys85 but she must've changed it since then. I found it on this thread: http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... &start=100

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

Trl wrote:Judy could STOP vlogging in the evening like she originally said. She's the one continuing to vlog by choice. I've always felt like she uses the camera as an excuse to disconnect from her kids. If she put the camera away she would be forced to parent. I don't see why she can't vlog 9-5.
LMAO because she doesn't usually wake up at 9
MaryRose206 wrote:does anyone remember the vlog's name with Benji cleaning his closet?
SWEETEST LOVING TWINS!!! - May 17, 2015

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

ohyesshedid wrote:the usual; Benji treating Judy like crap, not helping with the kids and whining about a boy
he should act more like a man himself if he really wants a boy. if you really want it so bad banus, how about you man up a bit, sons usually love a father they can look up to (so do girls btw..)

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

Lemon wrote:Image

3 kids of his own and the man still doesn't know how to hand a baby off.... SMH
and..........he had to check his speshial blue shirt for baby spew..........don't worry Brody you're not the only one who feels like throwing up all over Uncle Benji :tu:
Image Image

c0ffeebeans
Informer
Informer

Post by c0ffeebeans »

Sorry to beat this dead horse but what ended up happening to Lesley after her cover was blown? I came across her YT channel from the old threads and she's still active on it - liking all of Judy's videos. She has to still be working for Judy right? Otherwise why would you still watch/like your former employer's videos??? o____o

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KG1o ... OQNPg/feed

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

Trl wrote:Judy could STOP vlogging in the evening like she originally said. She's the one continuing to vlog by choice. I've always felt like she uses the camera as an excuse to disconnect from her kids. If she put the camera away she would be forced to parent. I don't see why she can't vlog 9-5.
That's what is odd to me. I don't remember anyone requesting longer vids and even the 30 min vlogs we did get weren't true 30 min. It was always chopped up versions of different days. The only thing that came from that is noticing how lately benji has been mia. I wonder if she did 30 mins to prove that if given a show she could give material. But that backfired on her.

ritaskeeter
Talker
Talker

Post by ritaskeeter »

Holy crap have I missed a lot! I can't believe they don't realize that 1 year olds have no concept of "sharing" or "time out". Even watching Benji hand Brody back to Amy made me cringe. I don't have children, but I feel like these are very common sense facts. Each child should have their own snack, you're supposed to support the neck of any newborn, and you sure as hell don't put a baby in time out. Benji has definitely checked out and I feel that his cleaning out the closet was his way of subtly packing up his stuff to either move to his whackshack or to an apartment somewhere else (probably funded by Judy, let's be real).

It's just frustrating watching these videos. Judy has to know she can do better than what she has, but feels stuck because of the vlogs and her audience.. I'm sure a divorce would be a huge decline in viewership and result in a Team Judy/Benji split. Look at Charles Trippy and Alli. Even though they've moved on, they're still getting shit for their divorce.

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

I think Judy is trying for longer videos to show TLC/others that they have enough 'content' for TV show length episodes.
Image Image

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

umNO wrote:I think Judy is trying for longer videos to show TLC/others that they have enough 'content' for TV show length episodes.
Let's say hypothetically she is given a show. What would be her thing? She's 20 something with 3 kids, has 2 nannies, maid, and a personal assistant. How would she relate to a everyday mother? Simply she wouldn't. Also throw in a husband who throws jabs at her and preaches organic food. That would be annoying quickly.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

c0ffeebeans wrote:Sorry to beat this dead horse but what ended up happening to Lesley after her cover was blown? I came across her YT channel from the old threads and she's still active on it - liking all of Judy's videos. She has to still be working for Judy right? Otherwise why would you still watch/like your former employer's videos??? o____o

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KG1o ... OQNPg/feed
I assume she still works for Judy and still does drugstore/sephora runs for her or translate that spanish channel.
We caught a glimpse of her during the twin's b-day bash. Ofc she wasn't shown in Judy's vlog :roll: but we caught bits here and there in her cousins vlog (604k8boss)

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Lesley scares me. Like in a Single White Female kind of way. Except that she's Latina, and Judy's Filipina...but you know what I mean. She wants to live the Life of Judy.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

^^Didn't she move her whole family to Marysville just to work for these two? Super weird. It's not a high-powered job with tonnes of benefits or something, it's a PA job doing the crap they're too lazy to do themselves
RETIRED MODERATOR

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

If she does TLC will she fall in love with the producer or the guy assistant?!!
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

jenn_2120
Informer
Informer

Post by jenn_2120 »

Traveler wrote:If she does TLC will she fall in love with the producer or the guy assistant?!!
Lmfao!!! Good one.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

jenn_2120 wrote:
Traveler wrote:If she does TLC will she fall in love with the producer or the guy assistant?!!
Lmfao!!! Good one.
And dump Benji T. Travis with divorce papers on TV!!!

I don't know what Washington state laws are with divorce. But hope all the best with dumping her 31 year old baby boy Benji Sr. Off at the Y.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:^^Didn't she move her whole family to Marysville just to work for these two? Super weird. It's not a high-powered job with tonnes of benefits or something, it's a PA job doing the crap they're too lazy to do themselves
Where did she live before?

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

In watching the anger, frustration, aggression and general chaos when Judy is with the girls I wonder what her childhood was like. A mother is supposed to nurture, calm, and bring a sense of security to a child. Judy doesn't succeed in doing any of that. Which makes me wonder how Nini raised the girls. Did Judy get her "mothering" from her own mother? Did she learn to foster aggression and tension from her own childhood with Jan? Or is it just Judy's personality with her kids that causes such unrest?

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”