jenn_2120
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 61: ItsJudysRustedIronChef

Post by jenn_2120 »

nail_junkie87 wrote:
Traveler wrote:If she does TLC will she fall in love with the producer or the guy assistant?!!
that will never happen. While Judy is sneaky, she sees something in him that WE don't. I doubt she'll divorce him.
Yeah it was called "obsession" from benji at the beginning. I don't know why but I get the feeling that benji thinks he's a semi Youtube celeb like judy. I honestly think he sees himself that way. Hence the new youtube channel. I doubt sean will be the main focus of those vids.

dollbaby19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollbaby19 »

greenjuicekween wrote:
ThrustingTaquito wrote:On the menu, don't forget 9 hour drip coffee for after... with a long explanation from the "chef".
"ackshee, cold coffee that's been sitting out for 9 hours is better for you. i saw it in a book that i skimmed" haahahhahhahha
ROTFLMFAO. CTFU!!!!

dollbaby19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollbaby19 »

Trl wrote:Don't forget organic ice cream with homade whipped cream and booberries. It's Judy's favorite and by favorite I mean Benji's.
CRYING LMFAO at booberries ah lawd I'm cracking up! !

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

There we have it, folks. Judy admits that she's been adding old footage in and ending the vlogs early not because she wants family time, but because she doesn't want to edit at night. LMFAO. SHE LITERALLY HAS ONE JOB, AND THAT IS TO DO HER BASIC ASS EDITEEN. AND SHE'S TOO LAZY TO EVEN DO THAT.

Ok @ Banjo basically yelling while vlogging the sleeping 2 day old newborn.

And of course he hoards the fruit snacks in his office. He has mental issues. They're fruit snacks, is he 5 years old? WTF. Keira has such a messed up relationship with food, too. Parents of the year.

Oh here we go, Banjo in the car trying to convince us that he likes his children. Ok, sure.

Julianna's got a bad sore throat, who knows what the twins had and they didn't even know it. I hope Amy, Julian and (god forbid) the new baby will be ok.

Judy is so dumb. There's a Find My iPhone app for a reason...? I guess when you can waste your money on expensive organic fruit snacks, it's no problem to just buy a new iPhone.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

dollbaby19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollbaby19 »

ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:Join the club of non watchers. Like me! Who else?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I stopped watching them two weeks ago because of julianna mean face, disobedience and sneaky hitting the twins, Benji eating food from the kids, Judy treating Keira like She is invisible. I am tired of them making the girls share food. Why is JB almost 3 and not fully potty trained and still in a fricken baby bed, She can be in a regular twin bed or a big toddler bed atleast. I keep up on what goes on from the comments LOL

niki0190
Talker
Talker

Post by niki0190 »

When Keira said "Thank you" awwww she is such a sweetheart. And tf is wrong with Judy putting Keira in time out to set an example for Julianna. This is just teaching Julianna how non consequential these time outs are really. Not like she took them seriously anyway since she would just whine and cry and as soon as it was over it would be like nothing ever happened. Good luck getting your kids to listen to you Judy I think your in for a rude awakening.

And banjo, Jesus, he has lil to no emotion while saying how much he loved to post Juliannas pictures on instagram. And then hiding that candy even Judy seemed unimpressed by it and melody i think took a jab at it being organic.

Judy saying that she knows the vlogs are repetitive but its ok since its their daily lives. How about you don't vlog everyday and just vlog when you actually do something, oh thats right your too lazy to do fun things with your kids. I don't get how these vlogs could serve as good memories for them when 80% of it is the girls fighting and crying or really just a testament how not ready these two bimbos were for kids. If their shitty parenting doesn't make their children absolutely detest them these "memories" sure will.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”