Daily Vlog Part 60: ItsJudysDontStopTheBC!!!

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 60: ItsJudysDontStopTheBC!!!

Post by Trl »

kwallace wrote:Look at Julianna's face. She's staring directly at Benji while being mean to "baby sister". She knows exactly what she's doing. She's pushing the boundaries and seeing what she can get away with. They obviously didn't nip it in the bud the first time.

This is so horrible to see while they sit back and do nothing.

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

Maris Margaret wrote:
BenjisTomato wrote:If Mama does open a restaurant, you can be sure as hell that Chef Benji would butt in. No way he's just gonna stand aside and let other people take the culinary glory.
You don't suppose Judy is thinking of letting Bungee open a restaurant, do you? Could that be where Mama's snark came from? :?

^^ omg, that could be possible...help
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

Post by Guest »

ThrustingTaquito wrote:
Maris Margaret wrote:
BenjisTomato wrote:If Mama does open a restaurant, you can be sure as hell that Chef Benji would butt in. No way he's just gonna stand aside and let other people take the culinary glory.
You don't suppose Judy is thinking of letting Bungee open a restaurant, do you? Could that be where Mama's snark came from? :?

^^ omg, that could be possible...help
Personally I don't think so. Opening a restaurant isn't easy. It needs a lot of money and a lot of permits/certifications. They're too lazy for that. Benji couldn't even bother to renew his real estate license. Plus he'd fail the public health/food sanitation aspect of it lol. Then again it's possible Judy's humoring Benji just so he'd get a job lol.

It's fun to imagine it though re: what his restaurant would be like :rofl:

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Benji on Hells Kitchen! :rofl:
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

greenjuicekween
Debater
Debater

Post by greenjuicekween »

Trl wrote:Even after Judy told Julianna to stop Julianna still stepped on her sister again. Which I'm sure they saw and ignored. I don't understand what's so hard about being firm with Julianna and telling her it's not acceptable. She really seems to bother Miya more these days. Anyway this behavior is going to get worse. They have no idea.
i cringe whenever i see them not sticking to disciplining her. i have a feeling benji was exactly the same way though when he was a child. he probably was aggressive with julian and his mom got on his ass about it. of course i can see him continuing it out of spite.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

Ugh why are these vlogs half an hour long?

Ew, all the sexual references in this vlog. Banjo is so disgusting. It's clear that they're trying for baby Leo though!

Hahahaha Mama Nini's comment about Judy wanting her to open a restaurant - "if you open it for me I will". smh lmao

Aaaaand Julianna craps her pants again. Lord, when will this child ever be potty trained? Oh right, it's not a big deal to them if she's potty trained or not because it's the nannies and her grandmother that have to deal with it. Gross.

Boring shit about the fight. Nobody cares. LMFAO it made Banjo depressed though. What a sad life he must lead.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

Post by Guest »

Didn't notice before but we're already on page 40. Quick! New title suggestions! I'm drawing a blank lol. I'm thinking ItsJudysDelusionalLife based on the posts regarding her last Q&A but I didn't watch it so I don't know if its accurate. Plus it's not splashy/witty enough lol.

Edit: Perhaps something to do with the restaurant?
Last edited by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

greenjuicekween
Debater
Debater

Post by greenjuicekween »

Traveler wrote:Her mother is spoiled. A house paid for by Judy, trips to Hawaii, etc.
to be honest, if my mother was mainly raising my daughter who can be a terror, i'd give her the world. judy uses her mom just as much as her mother uses her. judy drops julianna off and expects her mom to watch her daughter at the drop of a hat and her mom does exactly that. her mom feeds julianna, loves her, and actually shows her attention. she should be giving her mother anything she wants.

Post by Guest »

ItsJudysBlueApronSponsoredRestaurant

:bang: I'm really bad at this :lol:

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”