Daily Vlog Part 60: ItsJudysDontStopTheBC!!!

UsagiDrop
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Daily Vlog Part 60: ItsJudysDontStopTheBC!!!

Post by UsagiDrop »

If these two idiots have another child, and they find out it's yet another girl. That's it game over Judy should start looking for a great divorce attorney right now, because there's no way in hell Benji is sticking around when he finds out Judy is carrying another girl.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Daily Vlog Part 60: ItsJudysDontStopTheBC!!!

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Take that haters :lol:

[tweet][/tweet]
RETIRED MODERATOR

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

"Daughter"
Singular :roll:

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

I honestly imagine Benji reads here then decides how to respond with a recycled pic.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:Take that haters :lol:

[tweet][/tweet]
oh my god, i am so sorry.. i read the description and one sec before i read the word HAPPY i looked to the left because something something fell down my shelf and it scared me. my eyes still caught the H and Y of the word happy and i thought it said HORNY! i almost had a heart attack :o

anyway, that hug looks staged 8-)

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

To quote Willam again from that video...Fucking Moron.

So he's admitting that because they were born without the Travis Taquito between their legs, he didn't think he'd love being a dad to them? Or maybe he's just trollin' us...we see you, Benji. :FU: More importantly, your daughterS (plural) will see 'your true form' one day too, you misogynistic pig.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

shellzs
Debater
Debater

Post by shellzs »

For Benji to post that recycled pic proves what everyone's been saying about him on GG. If you genuinely love your daughter(s) you wouldn't have to prove it with old pictures. It would come through naturally but this is just staged really sad. If Benji isn't that great of dad to his daughters how much would having a son really make a difference.

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

Is this the current thread now? Someone should close the old one...

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:Take that haters :lol:

[tweet][/tweet]
#GGsimpact
benji be like
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

sanneke
Debater
Debater

Post by sanneke »

follow

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

"love being a dad of a daughter..." :raging: :raging:

You know it's a good thing he doesn't/never will have a son because he barely gives any affection to his current kids and he doesn't believe in affection towards boys so poor Leo will probably never get hugged.
I really don't know who I hate more: Benji for being Benji, or Judy for praising him for being Benji and procreating with him. Twice. (+bonus baby) But I really hate Benji. He is a horrible sperm donor.

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

You know, I don't understand why the village keeps giving these two gifts if they're not even grateful for anything they recieve. Didn't juditz say they all watch their vlogs everyday? If I was one of the villagers and saw they didn't even bother using something I gave them or tossed it to the side, I wouldn't gift them anything ever again. I don't get their village, maybe they're just as dumb.

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 »

i like that julianna loves the disney princess thing but its getting a bit obesessive. always in the princess pajamas and dresses. Makes you think even more that the twins princess party was for her. And she loves being creative with play-doh which is fine. Funny how the egg surprise thing is suddenly forgotton or judy is waiting for more freebie kinder eggs to be sent by the viewers. I'm also wondering how many toys they have stashed in that closet, its probably like a mini toys r us, but we see the 3 kids playing with the same toys over and over: those toy utensils, blocks, and the pink train.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

HolyPoly wrote:You know, I don't understand why the village keeps giving these two gifts if they're not even grateful for anything they recieve. Didn't juditz say they all watch their vlogs everyday? If I was one of the villagers and saw they didn't even bother using something I gave them or tossed it to the side, I wouldn't gift them anything ever again. I don't get their village, maybe they're just as dumb.
They aren't that dumb, they're just riding the gravy train while it's still full. Shit if Judy bought me a house, no matter how stupid I think she is I'd be right there kissing her ass too. Why piss off the dumbass banker? Wait til she goes broke and then call her out on all her shit and stop talking to her. Everybody in Judy's life is using her, including her own mother. Nini has the time to go see Jan's family but doesn't because Jan won't/can't pay to fly her out and Judy sure as hell won't do it. Papa Al has a job, surely he could pay for it...yet they still never see their grandson.

meowch
Learner
Learner

Post by meowch »

jaymill23 wrote:i like that julianna loves the disney princess thing but its getting a bit obesessive. always in the princess pajamas and dresses. Makes you think even more that the twins princess party was for her. And she loves being creative with play-doh which is fine. Funny how the egg surprise thing is suddenly forgotton or judy is waiting for more freebie kinder eggs to be sent by the viewers. I'm also wondering how many toys they have stashed in that closet, its probably like a mini toys r us, but we see the 3 kids playing with the same toys over and over: those toy utensils, blocks, and the pink train.
Pretty sure all toddlers go through a phase like that.

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

Bish wrote:
HolyPoly wrote:You know, I don't understand why the village keeps giving these two gifts if they're not even grateful for anything they recieve. Didn't juditz say they all watch their vlogs everyday? If I was one of the villagers and saw they didn't even bother using something I gave them or tossed it to the side, I wouldn't gift them anything ever again. I don't get their village, maybe they're just as dumb.
They aren't that dumb, they're just riding the gravy train while it's still full. Shit if Judy bought me a house, no matter how stupid I think she is I'd be right there kissing her ass too. Why piss off the dumbass banker? Wait til she goes broke and then call her out on all her shit and stop talking to her. Everybody in Judy's life is using her, including her own mother. Nini has the time to go see Jan's family but doesn't because Jan won't/can't pay to fly her out and Judy sure as hell won't do it. Papa Al has a job, surely he could pay for it...yet they still never see their grandson.
Maybe villagers wasn't the right word. I mean their family in general. Like, what exactly has Judy or Benji given Amy or Julian that would keep them kissing Judy or Benji's ass? What about Judy's other family members outside of Washington? They spoil Judy so much but she hardly returns the favor. Perhaps she does gift them extravagent things but we never see it, idk. I for one, doubt it seeing as she and doucheboy are selfish and greedy.

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

obachan to the rescue! she ended up getting the toy julianna wanted several vlogs ago.
uuuggghh drooling over mama nini's hopia rn. can she please have a cooking channel!!!?!?
lol at benji's "i love you girls" speech over the phone. icu spending your shed time browsing GG.
mama nini is so good with the twins, but i wish they also spend more time with obachan.
idk if this was an honest mistake or what but lol
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

What is up with the Trixin product placements recently?

And I can not deal with Benji's lies on camera anymore. He's such a disgusting human being.

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

honeycupcake wrote:What is up with the Trixin product placements recently?

And I can not deal with Benji's lies on camera anymore. He's such a disgusting human being.
Seems like they're trying to suck up to Shay Carl. Their thirst is super real.

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

Oh, I nearly had a heart attack when she left Miya alone in her room and went to get hangers in Julianna's room... Ehh HELLO?! You don't have a fucking gate at the top of your stairs and your baby can WALK NOW?!?!?!? Common sense?! Hello McFly, anybody home?!!!!!

Oh wait, I checked, and she did put something at the top of the stairs...not a normal baby gate though...

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”