Daily Vlog Part 57: ItsJudysTentCityTops

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 57: ItsJudysTentCityTops

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

I feel bad for Judy, she did not deserve the horrible reaction that she got from Benji. I feel like he probably doesn't like to use iCloud because he's hiding information and doesn't want it available anywhere except his phone and his computer. How the heck was she supposed to know that he doesn't use iCloud therefore she needed to do extra backup before upgrading? A majority of iPhone users use the iCloud to backup their info, Judy has an iPhone and probably assumed the same, plus she's a ditz when it comes to technology so didn't think much of it. But to get mad, leave and freeze her out for the rest of the day was a huge overreaction to what seemed like a genuine mistake. In this instance, I do feel bad for being married to such an ass
RETIRED MODERATOR

Emmy84
Talker
Talker

Post by Emmy84 »

Omg this birthday fail is so epic! Lol... Benji is such a pr*ck!

TomatoHater
Talker
Talker

Post by TomatoHater »

It's completely Benji's fault for losing his information because he chose not to back up his shit. That's sooooo dumb. What if his phone got stolen, water damage, broken, etc.? He wouldn't get it back then either.

I completely believe Judy didnt plan it though, she's just technology illiterate. She's not smart enough to plan or plot anything successfully!

They're both made for each other! Completely have no common sense.

ritaskeeter
Talker
Talker

Post by ritaskeeter »

I cannot believe he got mad at her for something that he could have easily prevented by using iCloud. What do you have to hide, Benji? Afraid that Judy is going to see all of the pictures you take of your taquito?

Miya in the princess chair was the highlight of the vlog today. Especially when she kept leaning forward so Judy would tell her to be careful.

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

bam wrote:i kind of feel so bad for judy. yes, it was her faulty that she did not back up his files, but maaaaaaan why be an askhole?
judy had a set up ready for when benji comes downstairs, she made popcorn for him, she upgraded his phone, yet he still had the nerve to be a douche. i mean, i understand being upset but not to the point where you storm out of the house, leave your wife and kids, and not talk to your her for hours. not after she did nice things for your birthday when you didn't even do anything for hers.

he just has no concept of reciprocity ugh :roll:
but you know what? eat that benji! serves you right! :FU: i bet he was so upset bc he lost the numbers of his side chicks lol

those chairs look so comfy :D poor rhino tho, it's so dirty lol
No worries, that white sheep one will keep rhino company in terms of dirtiness within a week. :D

I was like this :mock: :FU: when I heard about all his lost info. :twisted:
But you wanna bet he's gonna hold this incident against her for years and years from now on whenever they start an argument... :?
Image Image

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

He could use Dropbox too if he doesn't like iCloud. How come he doesn't like it though? Mr technology and a self proclaimed know it all? I bet he's hiding something.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

OrganicTaquito wrote:He could use Dropbox too if he doesn't like iCloud. How come he doesn't like it though? Mr technology and a self proclaimed know it all? I bet he's hiding something.
Scared of accidentally leaving his account logged in on their iMac or Macbook and Judy snooping around, seeing all his pictures (*cough* taquito *cough*), conversations with everyone (*cough* other women *cough*) and anything else he really didn't want her to know about. He's shady and he doesn't trust Judy, this basically confirms that idea
RETIRED MODERATOR

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

I wonder if he called MamaSal straight away to cry his eyes out on what a mean and stupid wife he has.. oh wait, he doesn't have her number. :rofl: :FU: (wouldn't surprise me if he drove up there... hey Judy, did he take his passport with him? ;) )
Image Image

orchid
Informer
Informer

Post by orchid »

I wonder if Banjo is even into his wife anymore. In yesterday's vlog I noticed that when Judy went into his hut in the garden he quickly changed screens and then rubbed his nose immediately when she asked him what he was doing.

In today's birthday vlog she wished him a happy birthday and he didn't even acknowledge her. I would have expected at least a 'thanks honey' and maybe a hug or a kiss, but no. Nothing.

Also, Judy mentioned the clothes he bought and how 'obsessive' he is about them and he seemed upset and started remonstrating with her about her own closets and how she hoards clothes,.

Oh and could SOMEONE in that homestead teach Keira how to talk? Y'all are teaching Miya but no training for Keira? Come on, now.

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOrganicMaster »

Wow at Kimmie's comment. I don't know if she's taking the piss or what, but she is indeed talking out of her arse, she makes it seem like Benji plans Judy's bdays... Lol sad

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:I feel like he probably doesn't like to use iCloud because he's hiding information and doesn't want it available anywhere except his phone and his computer.
ritaskeeter wrote:What do you have to hide, Benji? Afraid that Judy is going to see all of the pictures you take of your taquito?
OrganicTaquito wrote:He could use Dropbox too if he doesn't like iCloud. How come he doesn't like it though? Mr technology and a self proclaimed know it all? I bet he's hiding something.
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

Happy Birthday to my best friend and the #1 man in our lives! Thank you Honey for being my rock and a great role model for our family. I'm so proud to call you My Husband! I Love you @benjimanfood !
Oh Yeah he's a rock alright!!

A bloody great big mill stone around her neck..........just waiting to drag her under ;)
Image Image

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

TheOrganicMaster wrote:Image

Wow at Kimmie's comment. I don't know if she's taking the piss or what, but she is indeed talking out of her arse, she makes it seem like Benji plans Judy's bdays... Lol sad
That kimmie drummer is the biggest scum. People in their comments have been calling her out on almost every single vlog because she always left the most vile comments about everyone, especially the girls. :x Then all of a sudden she came back one day to apologize on how immature and stupid she was blablabla. Now I see she's back to her old self.
Btw, Kimmie, Mama Nini bought the icecream cake for Judy, you stupid ****.

Gosh, I really don't wanna know what he was telling her when he realized that everything's gone considering what an condescending ask he already is during their mini fights we see in the vlogs. She tried to put on a happy face for the girls and the camera but you could tell she felt absolutely miserable. And of course he made sure the camera catches his foul mood and ignoring her when he was back in the evening. Makes you wonder whether he's 31 or 11. smh
Image Image

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

facepalm wrote:

That kimmie drummer is the biggest scum. People in their comments have been calling her out on almost every single vlog because she always left the most vile comments about everyone, especially the girls. :x Then all of a sudden she came back one day to apologize on how immature and stupid she was blablabla. Now I see she's back to her old self.

Gosh, I really don't wanna know what he was telling her when he realized that everything's gone considering what an condescending ask he already is during their mini fights we see in the vlogs. She tried to put on a happy face for the girls and the camera but you could tell she felt absolutely miserable. And of course he made sure the camera catches his foul mood and ignoring her when he was back in the evening. Makes you wonder whether he's 31 or 11. smh
That's crazy, I usually don't read the comments in their videos, but today I thought there would be interesting comment.

Do you guys think Judy look into his phone before taking it to get the new one?

Emmy84
Talker
Talker

Post by Emmy84 »

This is the proudest I've ever been of Judy. Go girl! :respekt: I hope douche isnt able to recover any of his info! :FU:

Emmy84
Talker
Talker

Post by Emmy84 »

TheOrganicMaster wrote:
facepalm wrote:

That's crazy, I usually don't read the comments in their videos, but today I thought there would be interesting comment.

Do you guys think Judy look into his phone before taking it to get the new one?
Yep!!! Regardless though, I REALLY REALLY want to believe that she did it on purpose.

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

^ I hope so too. Maybe that's why he was so pissed...

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

bam wrote:
or benji's obachan's house >_<
you guys should totes go to their meetup and straight up ignore benji. pretend to take a pic with the family and when he poses, go "oh, can you take our picture? tnx."
IF they have a meet up i might waste my precious time and do this! :rofl:

Emmy84
Talker
Talker

Post by Emmy84 »

TheOrganicMaster wrote:^ I hope so too. Maybe that's why he was so pissed...
When she said "you just have to give him his space bcuz he's thinking one thing, and nothing will go through" that made me wonder if he thinks she did it on purpose.

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

this marriage is such a trainwreck, thanks for making me feel bad for Judy asshat :?

the plush chairs were really thoughtful gifts :love2:

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”