Daily Vlog Part 55: ItsJudysMillionaireFirstWorldProblems

Lurker
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 55: ItsJudysMillionaireFirstWorldProblem

Post by Lurker »

I kind of, might have not been following them anymore.. buuut I watched the vlog today and Judy quickly mentioned something about the dancember incentive not being carried out because..... So I was wondering.. uhm what happened? o.O did they do something else instead?

mm6126
Learner
Learner

Post by mm6126 »

WantedToPostOneReply wrote:I wonder if J&B will ever send the girls to school. I would not be surprised if Benji convinced Judy to home school the girls. And then when they're older he'll convince her that the girls don't need to go to college because he was able to make it without going (and because he doesn't want to spend the money to send them).
Oh, I seriously doubt that. I mean I know the girls get dumped on Mel, Val, and the rest of the village however J&B I am sure cannot wait for the day they start school, more free time for them. Least of all Benji would like to have them stay home from college when all he talks about is cutting them loose at 18, although the only reason I could see them staying at home at that point is because J&B being too stingy to pay for them to dorm at a university - I could just see all three girls having to cover every aspect of themselves if they wanted to dorm: tuition, books, everything. While it's definitely crucial to foster independence, especially by the time they are young adults, the way J&B (and again Benji especially) comes off is flat out cold.

mm6126
Learner
Learner

Post by mm6126 »

mm6126 wrote:
WantedToPostOneReply wrote:I wonder if J&B will ever send the girls to school. I would not be surprised if Benji convinced Judy to home school the girls. And then when they're older he'll convince her that the girls don't need to go to college because he was able to make it without going (and because he doesn't want to spend the money to send them).
Oh, I seriously doubt that. I mean I know the girls get dumped on Mel, Val, and the rest of the village however J&B I am sure cannot wait for the day they start school, more free time for them. Least of all Benji would like to have them stay home from college when all he talks about is cutting them loose at 18, although the only reason I could see them staying at home at that point is because J&B being too stingy to pay for them to dorm at a university - I could just see all three girls having to cover every aspect of themselves if they wanted to dorm: tuition, books, everything. While it's definitely crucial to foster independence, especially by the time they are young adults, the way J&B (and again Benji especially) comes off is flat out cold.

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

Lurker wrote:I kind of, might have not been following them anymore.. buuut I watched the vlog today and Judy quickly mentioned something about the dancember incentive not being carried out because..... So I was wondering.. uhm what happened? o.O did they do something else instead?
no idea. they never mentioned anything before, even the minions are getting cranky in the commenst about it

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Photography Lover wrote:
OrganicTaquito wrote:Hi guuuuuys *annoying Judy voice* I kid I kid...

Been kinda MIA from the this board, the vlogs and social media in general. That's why I haven't been able to do the gifs. Will do them during the weekend I hope!

Thanks to you guys I've been updated with everything J&B. So they're really throwing a princess themed birthday party? Seriously, the twins can't have anything for themselves when it comes to Judy and Benji giving them stuff or celebrating them. The clothes are Juliannas hand me downs and same thing with the toys. Even their room is something they haven't even put a thought into. They just put two cribs, slapped a sticker on the wall and called it a day. But now their own birthday party? I expect to see at least a FOEtographer, like they had for Julianna and not Auntie Mel Mel with a camera (sorry Mel) and some pictures of the girls and not Julianna. I remember Judy ordered instagram pictures for Juliannas b-day. I guess if they ordered for the girls it would only be pictures of Miya. Everything new the girls get are either from the minions or from the village.

I FF todays vlog because they're just sooooo boring. I get it, the girls are cute but even that gets boring on the long run. I also hate how Judy just copies every Youtube family with her editing. The "JB Cam" is something she took from The Reyes family. The music bits are from The SacconeJolys. The thumbnails with the titles - AprilJustinTV. For someone who has been on Youtube since 2008 and claims she's a millionaire, she should come up with her own ideas and also use something more professional than iMovie. It's like working on windows paint and call yourself a FOEtographer (sorry, can't get over Benji saying that)
See, I don't get that. I agree with your post but that bit that I put in bold confuses me. Why should she use something more professional than iMovie? When I watch a vlog on YouTube, I have no idea if it was edited on iMovie, Final Cut Pro or whatever. In my opinion, a vlog is just a person going about their day and filming it. They aren't writing scripts, hiring actors, editing in any kinds of special effects, etc. iMovie is more than adequate for the types of videos that she uploads.
Me complaining about her not using something else than iMovie is just to point out how basic her editing is. There is a difference between the softwares and if she had any knowledge or interest in learning something more than just cut and paste different clips and coming up with her own ideas instead of stealing them, iMovie would be basic. I do agree with you that it suits their boring vlogs, but if she's going to sit on her ass all day and WATCH the girls play, or show Julianna hitting her sisters (without saying anything) for the 10th time, at least throw in some effects or anything to keep it interesting.
That, and the fact that she says her "job" is harder than anyone elses, doesn't make sense to me and is one of the reasons I bash her use of iMovie. Even their intro is boring!

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Julianna left the house two days in a row! Something is up. I bet they are planning on working with tlc.

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

umNO wrote:It took Benji 10 months to make the Dancember compilation video, which akshee ended up being a promo video for the next Dancember. The incentive should have been done, right away, in January, and easily could have with proper planning. Their time management skills are severely lacking. They mostly spend their time in reactive mode: They react to comments, they react to the vloggers they deem as 'competition', they react to GG. After three years, you'd think that Dancember would be fully planned out, from guests, to tech, to donation delivery, to incentive planning and delivery. I feel Dancember may have originally been something they were passionate about once upon a time, but now, like everything else, it appears to be a means to an end to try and become famous. Just remember how much of a douche Benji was when he 'had' to film delivering the donation to the YMCA...

And Benji probably only wants to do Benjita in public, AGAIN. A man in makeup isn't going to go viral Benji, LET.IT.GO already...
they should add a life coach to their village

orchid
Informer
Informer

Post by orchid »

Benji opening his fly right at the beginning of the vlog :barf: :barf:

I'd be worried about JB picking up he father's eating habits, she may think it's okay to eat like a freaking pig.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

ohyesshedid wrote: they should add a life coach to their village
i would think that honor belongs to sal no? but then again it does look like judy puts up with her for the cameras only

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

Judy's mugging for praise/taking Julianna out two days in a row is totally for an outside source like tlc or an advertiser. She doesn't give a s**** unless it's for some kind of financial gain. Same with taking the twins outside more. There has to be a payoff for Judy to pretend-care for her children in a helpful way. IMHO predictions are mixed about school for Juli. It will def. give the two grown children their freedom more hours to lounge during the day; but it will also expose them, as parents, to feedback from the world on Julianna's needs. I don't see this going well in any scenario but home-schooling where they can control the amount of input from the villagers.
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 »

Its not a big deal but why does benji refer to it as the seattle area. Yes its the largest city and well known, but 35 miles where they live is pretty far. It seems like the only time they ever go to seattle is for a random meeting meeting over event maybe handful of times a year. He could easily just say marysville or pacific northwest. With their incentive plans fallen through it gives them an excuse to delay it even further.If benji has all these great mentors guiding him such as Mama Sal, maybe his big ego came from them

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

page 39 y'all.....time flies..please, not it's benji's fly
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Lemon »

Judy just posted Benji's omelet recipe.

Look at those dead eyes..... and isn't he soooo professional taking with him mouth full? At least Austin had the decency to cut out the part of him shoveling it into his mouth LMFAO :rofl:

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 »

Maybe Val really moved there to become teacher. A teacher in Travis household. Cue shed #2 being a erected in the yard to serve as a classroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lotte+
Debater
Debater

Post by Lotte+ »

Lemon wrote:Judy just posted Benji's omelet recipe.

Look at those dead eyes..... and isn't he soooo professional taking with him mouth full? At least Austin had the decency to cut out the part of him shoveling it into his mouth LMFAO :rofl:
The dead eyes! I've just been watching that over and over and laughing. At least he could look a tiny bit excited about that omelette he made.

Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Lemon »

Lotte+ wrote:
Lemon wrote:Judy just posted Benji's omelet recipe.

The dead eyes! I've just been watching that over and over and laughing. At least he could look a tiny bit excited about that omelette he made.
or blinked LOLOLOLOL

kwallace
Informer
Informer

Post by kwallace »

^^He loves that damn shirt. I still vote for itsjudystriplets for the next thread name.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

3rd day in a row!!! who's the luckiest toddler in marysville :rofl:

Post by Guest »

ItsJudysPrincessTriplets

ItsJudysTripletsDisneyPartaaayyy! Brought to you by the SacconeJolys with the special appearance of Mama's lumpia...

:D
Last edited by Guest on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

meeeh wrote:Image
3rd day in a row!!! who's the luckiest toddler in marysville :rofl:
But were there any other kids there or is her based-on-her-parents-crapschedule nap time still a conflict to other kids' nap times?

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”