TomatoHater
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 55: ItsJudysMillionaireFirstWorldProblem

Post by TomatoHater »

Bish wrote:
CrumbledOreos wrote:Why are so many people on here against nicknames? Miyako being known as Miya is no different than a Bethany being called Beth, Kenneth being called Ken or Michael being called Mike/Mikey. As for JB, yeeeah, I hope Julianna herself grows out of that and just keeps JB as the nickname her family calls her. It's not uncommon around here to have an embarrassing nickname your family refers to you with.
I consider those examples to be shorten-names of their full name, not a nickname, but otherwise I do agree. Judy (Judith) and Benji (Benjamin) are both shorten names of their full name so it's really not that crazy for Miya. The only think I find strange is the said up front they had 0 intentions of calling her Miyako, they just wanted a "formal" name. I don't think I've ever heard Judy say Miyako outside of the name reveal video. Benji has said it a couple times but Judy doesn't seem to like it (or Keira) - I find that very odd. Why name your kid something you said you'll never say?

Nicknames to me are something you get from an event or personality trait, etc that happened that people remember you by. JB is something Judy is trying to force on all her kids with the stupid ass burr saying she adds to everyone's name. It's more of a trademark than a nickname. Benji took the fall for it becoming a thing saying his family members have trouble with L's but we never did hear what JuLian and MeLody's nicknames were. :roll:

Regarding being against nicknames... I think everyone just wants the poor kids to actually LEARN their full birth names. Not a nickname. They should have started off learning their full name first IMO. Sure as hell not learning to say it with BEAR added before anything else. The fuq?

Witheringflowersx
Debater
Debater

Post by Witheringflowersx »

What is up with the crappy music choices? Is she trying to be all whimsical?

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Witheringflowersx wrote:What is up with the crappy music choices? Is she trying to be all whimsical?
I was going to ask about that. I haven't watched in a while so I wasn't sure if this was new or something she is testing out. She's trying so hard to make these seems like cute, loving moments but honestly the music came off like a sad memorial footage of "happier" times. It was weird.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

"I'm picking up my parents tonight! I haven't seen them in a month and I'm so excited because I missed the soooo much" - Judy
fast forward
"I have the best husband ever! He went to go get mom and dad so I could stay home. I probably won't seem them today after all. *shrugs*"

Judy made it seem like her mom really wanted to see Judy and Julianna since it's been so long but she couldn't get her lazy ass up to go see her. You're better off Nini!

PS.
Julianna isn't going to learn gentle unless you show her Judy. Poor Keira :(

Witheringflowersx
Debater
Debater

Post by Witheringflowersx »

Also adding that Judy.... Benji is only doing nice things in order to 1. Get laid 2. Prevent getting a divorce and losing all the money that his wife made

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

hottest fashion item of the season!!!!!!

judy, your hair is not only long...it is ratchet af in general. she actually looked good when she chopped her hair off once upon a time.

julianna got to play with other kids in the park?!?!?

i'm excited to see mama and papa with the kids :fit2:

Kween Kiki seems to be doing much better. praise the lordt
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

TomatoHater
Talker
Talker

Post by TomatoHater »

She'll never cut her hair remotely short again because Benji has continuously said he doesn't like it short, and thinks her long hair is sexy. So even though she does nothing to it most days, it gets in the way, and it looks like a rats nest... She won't cut it. It would look better on her shorter though.
Last edited by TomatoHater on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

tanirugs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tanirugs »

Damn Benji looked super haggard and sickly when he was doing comment of the day. I mean, he always looks that way but it was worse in today's vlog.

Juditz, just stop it with your soliloquies about how Benji is the greatest father and husband. We know you're just trying to convince yourself, but just because you make a speech about it won't make it come true, sorry to burst your bubble...

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Judy only switched to an iPhone to keep tabs on Benji. She not fooling me.

Beni was only gone a hour. Does judy text him? No. Call? No. FACETIME? Yes!

I've always noticed judy cannot let Benji out of her sight without checking in on him. Even if it's in The backyard in his man house or when he use to be in the garage.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

tanirugs wrote:Damn Benji looked super haggard and sickly when he was doing comment of the day. I mean, he always looks that way but it was worse in today's vlog.
Omg! I thought the same thing. Idk what it was but he looked extra haggard.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Trl wrote:Judy only switched to an iPhone to keep tabs on Benji. She not fooling me.

I've always noticed judy cannot let Benji out of her sight without checking in on him. Even if it's in The backyard in his man house or when he use to be in the garage.
The cheating rumors don't really help but Judy has always been very clingy. She can't be alone for some reason. I mean damn she woke up the twins just to have some company even though they hadn't gotten up yet. Also there was one vlog a while back where Benji went away for the weekend and Judy was suppose to be home alone but instead she invited herself to her parents trip to Canada for that weekend.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

bam wrote:hottest fashion item of the season!!!!!!

judy, your hair is not only long...it is ratchet af in general. she actually looked good when she chopped her hair off once upon a time.

julianna got to play with other kids in the park?!?!?

i'm excited to see mama and papa with the kids :fit2:

Kween Kiki seems to be doing much better. praise the lordt
That top looks like something grandma had sewn together with scrap material and a doily :roll: As for her hair, it looks like dirty horse hair. Sadly, the only reason Chiby went to the park is because Medusa knew someone that was going to be there.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

bam wrote:Image
I love how he kept looking at Judy during this like "look at me I can play too!" Pretty much every time he plays with his kids he has to be the loudest and most noticeable. Truly is a walking, talking, manchild.
And could he plllleeeeeeeeeease stop snapping his fingers at his kids like they're dogs. "Keira! Keira! *snap snap* KEIRA!"

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

tanirugs wrote:Damn Benji looked super haggard and sickly when he was doing comment of the day. I mean, he always looks that way but it was worse in today's vlog.

Juditz, just stop it with your soliloquies about how Benji is the greatest father and husband. We know you're just trying to convince yourself, but just because you make a speech about it won't make it come true, sorry to burst your bubble...
I thought the same, he looks so pale and thin, sickly looking. I think she says things like that about idiotboy so he will take the kids more often and she can have "me time."

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Trl wrote:Judy only switched to an iPhone to keep tabs on Benji. She not fooling me.

I couldn't help but laugh at a video last summer when he was in the back yard tending to his "garden", she was pressed up so hard against the glass door "where's daddy, where's daddy?"

sarah-xo
Debater
Debater

Post by sarah-xo »

It's nice that Julianna is getting out but I wonder where Judy got the idea to spend quality time with her ;)
It's like she thinks she has to take photos and post them online so she can prove she went out alone with her child. She also loves the minions praising her on what a wonderful mother she is :rofl:

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

kajiraoni wrote:
bam wrote:
That top looks like something grandma had sewn together with scrap material and a doily :roll: As for her hair, it looks like dirty horse hair. Sadly, the only reason Chiby went to the park is because Medusa knew someone that was going to be there.
she wanted to tire her out too because mama and papa's arrival overlaps with julianna's nap time

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

bam wrote:Image Image
Notice how her shirt kinda matches the pillows? :lol: All that's missing was Banjo wearing his baby blue polo shirt. (btw. Judy, stop calling that grey tshirt a Charlie Brown shirt.... Charlie's shirt is yellow and has a total different pattern ffs)

Anyway, it's nice to see her having some one on one time with Julianna but when will the twins finally go to the playground? *sigh* It's gonna be cuteness overload seeing them on a swing and slide.

And as if only Apple knows how to do videochat. :roll: (I love me some Apple products but seriously, there are tons of apps out there who do that as well... oh I forgot, Banjo is an iphone advocate and Judy is such a tech savvy that she didn't even know she has wifi on her phone :lol: )

Why does she have to stick to her stupid nap schedule with a sick baby... just let her sleep as long as she wants ffs, it'll only benefit her and no worries, she'll still sleep through the night because she's umm... sick, duh! And of course the sharing of the same spoon/bowl and water bottle continues.

So Val's back... I didn't expect to see her till the party. :D Oh, and Mama Nini, I expect some nice Benji shade throwing in tomorrow's vlog. :tu:
Image Image

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

facepalm wrote: And as if only Apple knows how to do videochat. :roll: (I love me some Apple products but seriously, there are tons of apps out there who do that as well... oh I forgot, Banjo is an iphone advocate and Judy is such a tech savvy that she didn't even know she has wifi on her phone :lol: )
i have a mid-range samsung galaxy and i have video call lol. her s5 was such a waste. and the emojis too! she was like 'finallyyyy!!!', but you could download Cool Symbols for android and use all the emojis. :roll:

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 »

I know no one's life is perfect but it seems judy with these little speeches and comment about benji she's intentionally trying to portray him in a positive manner . In the vlogs we see his rude and abrasive moments, the issues he has with food. Its funny we dont see them fighting on the vlogs anymore or even any mention of it, Everything all perfect in their marriage other than the random stresses of travel and baby stuff, at least thats what they are trying to convince the minions. Ever since his odd behavior after dancember and after judy returned from phillipines, theyve been going out of their way to portray they have quality family time, date nights, playing with the kids more often, etc. Judy taking julianna to the park and to that kids play area months ago are the times we've we've seen them having mommy/daughter together without assistance from the village. Of course val and mel were watching the twins. I wonder if high class benji had his in home haircut service again by judy's friend.
They are really pimping out that monthly clothing service with the constant mentions on the vlogs. Its doubtful they are spending $60/month on that from their own money. Because we know judy cant pass up freebies from companies. I think they also intentionally dont mention what po box gifts they get from fans

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”