MakeupGeekTV Part 2

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: MakeupGeekTV Part 2

Post by Pyramid11 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:29 am

Then Marlena had to have seen it twice. When your hubby tweeted it and then the reply.

Did she respond?

SCR0623
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by SCR0623 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:00 am

I wonder who photoshops her photos, that's a full time job. Can you imagine, "Here's my outfit of the day, now make me look skinnier." LoL I'm not making fun of her for being fat but how much she tries to hide it is hilarious. Marlena, should just accept the fact that she's a big girl.

Moe77
Informer
Informer

Post by Moe77 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:05 am

Instead of giving makeup lesson classes they should do photoshop classes. She'd make WAY more money doing that! I'd go!!

lisa123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by lisa123 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:56 am

I feel so bad for Marlena. She has gained at least 50% of her weight back on. That picture of her with the other girl, she looks huge. I wonder what happened. During her one year update of her tummy tuck she was much leaner and tiny. Instead of spending so much on botox and lip injections she should just invest in gym membership and eat healthier. What is the point of getting a tummy tuck and other procedures if you are just going to gain all the weight back. Also there is no way in hell that her stomach looks flat anymore. If someone can gain that much weight back on then they are also gained it in their stomach. I dont see the point of Photoshop or lying about it. she would get more views if she just comes clean about it.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:31 am

For me, losing weight is kind of a fun challenge. Yeah it sucks if your friends or family go out for pizza or subs and you can't partake, but you feel better on the inside as well. It's kind of hard for me to explain, but you feel confident not just because of how you look, but the fact that you had the discipline to achieve it.

Marlena just threw money at the problem and had all kinds of short-term artificial ( and in my opinion kind of reckless and dangerous ) solutions to make herself feel better. I've known plenty of people like her, and usually since they're miserable and don't know how to handle it, they end up dragging down people with them. I think she has people in her life that impose bad influences and maybe only value her for her looks. Having self confidence also depends on who you have in your life who loves you for who you are.

bellavia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bellavia » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:41 am

I think she has people in her life that impose bad influences and maybe only value her for her looks. Having self confidence also depends on who you have in your life who loves you for who you are.
That could be, although I have a different take on it. I think with her losing weight came a lot of positive attention, obviously, and the ability to have more fun shopping, I guess meeting Cocoa Bear etc. I think once she got CB, she got comfortable, and like some people, got "fat-n-happy" in the relationship. She stopped exercising, I assume she started eating more crap....now, she's desperate to keep up the image.

I don't think she's a generally happy person, but I don't get a sense she's surrounded by people who don't love her for who she is. I think she realized her dream of being a normal size and can't handle losing her grip on that. One of my friend in University lost about 80 lbs and actually became even more insecure than she was before. She got to be pretty annoying about if she "looked fat", who was looking at her, etc etc

Marlena knows she's in the public eye so her insecurities are probably heightened.....hence her crazy photoshopping streak. :o :|

sibkitty3
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by sibkitty3 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:02 pm

she has build an image of how she lost a lot of weight all by herself with hard work and dedication. And now, she has gained most of it back-I understand why she would use photoshop. she has to uphold that image even so she really needs to work on her insecurities and surround herself with good people.

allure
Informer
Informer

Post by allure » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Instead of Photoshop she should try to actually lose the weight in a healthy way. Eat clean and exercise, even just walking. I'm sure she would start to feel better about herself once she starts to take care of herself.

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”