MakeupGeekTV

Locked
User avatar
AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by AWarmPlace » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:57 pm

She sent eyeshadow to KAILYN? Whhhhaaaaa da helllll girl has to be crazy.
There is a thin, semantic, line separating weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish.
Image

§BomBi§
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:22 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by §BomBi§ » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Damn I got banned lol... Oh well.

I was watching this YouTube video about tummy tuck and looks like they do lipo too, not sure if Marlena got that done too but I am guessing yes, here is the video.



Now back to my old account... how can I get it back WhatTheFudge????

User avatar
AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by AWarmPlace » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:31 am

Wait.


Original circumstances and comtext aside, you were banned from a site for being offensive. Meaning, you weren't supposed to be here anymore for whatever period of time.

Yet you made a new account and came back to a site that has very human mods and are trying to get your old account back. The account that was banned for being offensive.


With all due respect, I'm not sure that was the best idea.
There is a thin, semantic, line separating weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish.
Image

§BomBi§
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:22 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by §BomBi§ » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:39 am

AWarmPlace wrote:Wait.


Original circumstances and comtext aside, you were banned from a site for being offensive. Meaning, you weren't supposed to be here anymore for whatever period of time.

Yet you made a new account and came back to a site that has very human mods and are trying to get your old account back. The account that was banned for being offensive.


With all due respect, I'm not sure that was the best idea.
I was never mean to nobody, I was just giving my opinion about Marlena's surgeries and some got offended by it, I think Elena should had be banned too but that's not my call, she kept saying stuff to me so I said stuff back, I usually ignore people who come to the trash section to rave, but for some reason I thought she was just doing it for the kicks.

User avatar
AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by AWarmPlace » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:46 am

I don't really want to make any more enemies than I have to, so I'm not going to comment on what could've and should've happened. I'm just saying that you might not accomplish anything.
There is a thin, semantic, line separating weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish.
Image

§BomBi§
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:22 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by §BomBi§ » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:52 am

AWarmPlace wrote:I don't really want to make any more enemies than I have to, so I'm not going to comment on what could've and should've happened. I'm just saying that you might not accomplish anything.
Well lets put it this way, if the mods want me out of here then they can tell me straight up and I don't come, easy as that, also I do understand I threw the C word but not to anyone in here but to Marlena, I also understand that most females take that word very personal.

Anyway I was always on topic about Marlena and nobody else, so that's what I am here for on my free time.

User avatar
handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3114
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:52 am
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 749 times

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by handmadedolly » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:39 am

If they banned you, they pretty much said you are not welcome to your face. I'm just saying. Now leave in peace.

User avatar
Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4134
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by Fat Shark » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:46 am

Vojvodkinja wrote:She sent to MissChievous too.
Doh! I knew there was another one, but I couldn't think of the name.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

User avatar
WhatTheFudge

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by WhatTheFudge » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:01 am

§BomBi§ wrote:
AWarmPlace wrote:I don't really want to make any more enemies than I have to, so I'm not going to comment on what could've and should've happened. I'm just saying that you might not accomplish anything.
Well lets put it this way, if the mods want me out of here then they can tell me straight up and I don't come, easy as that, also I do understand I threw the C word but not to anyone in here but to Marlena, I also understand that most females take that word very personal.

Anyway I was always on topic about Marlena and nobody else, so that's what I am here for on my free time.
I do recall my last post here ending in "enjoy your ban" ...which clearly implies that you are not welcome here until your ban was over. Not only have you made another account, which is always considered breaking the rules, but to do it whilst meant to be on a ban...oh my. Hope you understand very clearly now that when I permanently ban you right now... It means you are never welcome...ever.

Ladies, do report if another account/poster shows up. It would be greatly appreciated!

yokaira
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:22 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Makeupgeek

Post by yokaira » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:22 am

SingMeToSleep wrote:She needs to stop saying her skin is fair. She clearly has a medium toned. In her new rocker chic tutorial her eye shadow looks greasy and gross, her lips are horrible, and you could never wear that outfit to a concert.

I'm sorry to disagree with you but I don't think she's medium toned at all, I think she's pretty fair

User avatar
kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1635
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:57 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Makeupgeek

Post by kathpt » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:51 am

yokaira wrote:
I'm sorry to disagree with you but I don't think she's medium toned at all, I think she's pretty fair
IDK if she tans, but her face never matches the rest of her body. At least in videos. She's definitely not fair skinned.
'everyone forgets their own name because someone else’s name becomes nicer to fall from their lips than their own'

User avatar
Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4134
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by Fat Shark » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Uh oh, someone's been lurking! :ninja:

Image
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

User avatar
AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by AWarmPlace » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:23 pm

I say that, if anything, her personality's shrunk along with her stomach.
There is a thin, semantic, line separating weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish.
Image

User avatar
AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by AWarmPlace » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Also, what's with the #changed? I know it's not real, but why on earth would you # something that, in context, is supposedly offensive? Is that like even a real hashtag? Do people go out and say "I'VE #CHANGED AND GOTTEN A LOT OF PLASTIC SURGERY"? Why must the world be so confusing? :grrrr:
There is a thin, semantic, line separating weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish.
Image

unluckylolli
Talker
Talker
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:32 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by unluckylolli » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Marlena is in her 30s and throws the word "hater" around WAY too much. That post does nothing for her except make her look like a petulant child. The thing that gets me most about her throwing that word around is that it is very often not even directed toward someone that is overtly against her. If anyone constructively criticizes anything she does, they're a "hater". Instead of listening and giving it some thought, she just blankets anyone who doesn't fawn over her every move as a hater. I'm really sick of that word. "So suck it, haters." Congrats, you just made yourself sound like a 13 year old spoiled brat that has been told no for the first time. This is quite an achievement. I've always liked Marlena, it's just with this recent spurt of cosmedic procedures and the fact that she can't take a modicum of critique, it's getting harder and harder to like her (not so much because of the stuff she's doing to her face, but that still kills me because she was so beautiful before). I've only been a subscriber for 3 years and bought some of her makeup stuff, but she won't care. She has 600,000 other people to disappoint now.

gossip_girl
Informer
Informer
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:43 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by gossip_girl » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:37 pm

This girl is constantly addressing her haters. Well, I don't know the gurus other than the ones listed and xsparkage, Goss, and a handful of others, but on instagram the girl has sent EVERYONE her eyeshadows which is why I wonder how this CEO of no board earns a profit. She's sent her eyeshadows to some of the top makeup gurus on foreign channels and blogs as well. It's weird because it seems like she is her own worst critic so why bother with haters. Newsflash! we ALL change. That's called life and maturing. It's the method of change. Some change for the better, some for the worse, but rarely does time stand still for the majority of people. Maybe she's changed in a way that's valid. Just because people don't like/agree with her doesn't mean their haters. She needs to realize as a business woman she will face her share of critics. That's why she left Model Mayhem, they told her she wasn't up to par as an MUA. They didn't hate on her at all. #dummy

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:35 pm
Location: Guelph Ontario Canada
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by Flaffy22 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:47 pm

unluckylolli wrote:Marlena is in her 30s and throws the word "hater" around WAY too much. That post does nothing for her except make her look like a petulant child. The thing that gets me most about her throwing that word around is that it is very often not even directed toward someone that is overtly against her. If anyone constructively criticizes anything she does, they're a "hater". Instead of listening and giving it some thought, she just blankets anyone who doesn't fawn over her every move as a hater. I'm really sick of that word. "So suck it, haters." Congrats, you just made yourself sound like a 13 year old spoiled brat that has been told no for the first time. This is quite an achievement. I've always liked Marlena, it's just with this recent spurt of cosmedic procedures and the fact that she can't take a modicum of critique, it's getting harder and harder to like her (not so much because of the stuff she's doing to her face, but that still kills me because she was so beautiful before). I've only been a subscriber for 3 years and bought some of her makeup stuff, but she won't care. She has 600,000 other people to disappoint now.
Couldn't she say "critics"? lol I always associate the word "Hater" with nerdy white teenagers trying to sound street.

Image
''Oh Hai Mark''

"O'at for a rip are ya' baud?"

User avatar
whoawhoawhoa

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by whoawhoawhoa » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:51 pm

i don't really follow her, but every video that i've seen of hers gives me this "i'm showing off my success" vibe.
to name them off the top of my head:
-weight loss: oh good for you losing weight yay... oh damn you're really doing it... oh damn you're still doing it.
tummy tuck updates: great job losing weight, we can empathize, but what about the rest of us who can't afford a tummy tuck?
-how to start your own makeup line: cool tips. let me just get to the makeup lab down the block real quick.
-closet/jewelry organization: oh wow, you have assistants... a lot of them...
-every other video: how many assistants do you have????

User avatar
AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by AWarmPlace » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Too many.

She has too many fucking assistants. :|

Probs needs one to wipe her butt for her or something.
There is a thin, semantic, line separating weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish.
Image

User avatar
Vojvodkinja
Debater
Debater
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:59 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by Vojvodkinja » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:47 pm

AWarmPlace wrote:Too many.

She has too many fucking assistants. :|

Probs needs one to wipe her butt for her or something.
Well, she DOES have a large butt.
"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art." Ralph Waldo

User avatar
ilovesparklez

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by ilovesparklez » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:48 pm

unluckylolli wrote:Marlena is in her 30s and throws the word "hater" around WAY too much. That post does nothing for her except make her look like a petulant child. The thing that gets me most about her throwing that word around is that it is very often not even directed toward someone that is overtly against her. If anyone constructively criticizes anything she does, they're a "hater". Instead of listening and giving it some thought, she just blankets anyone who doesn't fawn over her every move as a hater. I'm really sick of that word. "So suck it, haters." Congrats, you just made yourself sound like a 13 year old spoiled brat that has been told no for the first time. This is quite an achievement. I've always liked Marlena, it's just with this recent spurt of cosmedic procedures and the fact that she can't take a modicum of critique, it's getting harder and harder to like her (not so much because of the stuff she's doing to her face, but that still kills me because she was so beautiful before). I've only been a subscriber for 3 years and bought some of her makeup stuff, but she won't care. She has 600,000 other people to disappoint now.
I'm in the same boat. I was a huge fan of hers for 3 or so years and bought about $120 worth of her makeup. She can't own up to the fact that she's changed. She really HAS changed, not grown. How is growing up when you say, "suck it, haters"? (how very 13 year old of her)...when those "haters" are the people who have supported you and gotten you to where you are today? She even said she couldn't have done it without her viewers. Well those "haters" ARE her viewers, whether past or present. Marlena, you act more conceited, you aren't as humble as you were - THAT is what we have seen change.

It's like this business has put an ego-flame under her butt and she just has to keep it burning. I loooooved her, and I am so sad to see how much she has changed.

BE A BIG GIRL AND OWN UP TO YOUR CHANGE. I changed in the past year and it was all for the better. I've learned to change my paranoid thoughts to positive thoughts. I've started getting my life together and am going to school again. I HAVE GROWN. Not you, Marlena. Just because YOUR VIEWERS helped fund your business, doesn't mean that it was all you and that you are all-deserving of it. Sure, you made videos. They were very good. But now, this whole thing has inflamed your ego and you actually make yourself hard to like. Be a big girl, not a bratty spoiled girl.

I am so disappointed. Change can mean growth. Growth can mean change. Same difference.


So...

#CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED
#CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED #CHANGED


...how you feel now?

There's nothing worse than a person who can't own up to their faults or mistakes.

User avatar
whoawhoawhoa

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by whoawhoawhoa » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Vojvodkinja wrote:
AWarmPlace wrote:Too many.

She has too many fucking assistants. :|

Probs needs one to wipe her butt for her or something.
Well, she DOES have a large butt.
ASSistants(sorry, i am immature)

User avatar
AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by AWarmPlace » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Vojvodkinja wrote:
AWarmPlace wrote:Too many.

She has too many fucking assistants. :|

Probs needs one to wipe her butt for her or something.
Well, she DOES have a large butt.


Touché.

or should I say TUSHY OOOOOHHHHHHH
There is a thin, semantic, line separating weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish.
Image

User avatar
syllabub

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by syllabub » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:32 pm

AWarmPlace wrote:
Vojvodkinja wrote:
AWarmPlace wrote:Too many.

She has too many fucking assistants. :|

Probs needs one to wipe her butt for her or something.
Well, she DOES have a large butt.




Touché.

or should I say TUSHY OOOOOHHHHHHH
She really is becoming the butt of all jokes isn't she.

User avatar
AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV

Post by AWarmPlace » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:43 pm

syllabub wrote:
AWarmPlace wrote:
Vojvodkinja wrote:
Well, she DOES have a large butt.




Touché.

or should I say TUSHY OOOOOHHHHHHH
She really is becoming the butt of all jokes isn't she.


Must be a pain in her behind. If only she would stop being so anal about people who harASS her for changing.
There is a thin, semantic, line separating weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish.
Image

Locked

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”