BotoxTV- Part 8

Castille
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: BotoxTV- Part 8

Post by Castille »

Sorry to double post but I also think she explained really well how abuse creeps up on a person. It can be hard to imagine why someone would be or stay in an abusive relationship but she showed how it builds up over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

Just because she spoke favorably about him while they were together doesn't mean she wasn't abused. Like she said in the video, it's embarrassing to admit and talk about. Also when you're in the thick of it, you really don't see how awful they are. A lot of perspective comes AFTER you leave them. The "digs" she talked about are extremely subtle in the beginning. Emotional abusers are really good at turning anything that's their fault into your fault. You're always the reason they can't do something they should be doing. You literally walk around thinking you're a terrible person and almost feel grateful they put up with you. Unless you've been in that situation, you really can't imagine what it's like. It seems like it should be obvious, but it's not.

I'm not saying Marlena is this innocent, can't do no wrong person. I think she was already insecure about her appearance and was already getting work done on her face and body before they met. Also blaming GG for what I assume was lipo on her legs? What about all the comments here saying she's gone too far with fillers, how she HAD a naturally beautiful face? Why not take that to heart?

fauxfox
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by fauxfox »

Y'know, I've read the threads here for years, and my recollection of anyone posting pictures of her and circling her thigh area was to point out how much she was Photoshopping them and misleading her followers about her "diet/exercise" approach to weight loss. That's what frustrates people here, not the fact that someone gained weight - big deal, we all gain weight sometimes. And the people on this board are a pretty intelligent bunch; I haven't seen posts that are just like "haha this person is fat!" :roll:

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

Out of curiosity I looked through some of the old threads back when she was with Cocoa Bear to see if anyone put up a picture circling her thighs. There's a lot of broken and deleted images so I can't say she's lying, but the only thing I could find was this: viewtopic.php?f=292&t=15304&start=350#p1392917

Basically pointing out that she can't hide her legs behind photoshop when it's someone else's photo.

If anything her face is the most shocking thing. Even back then she had the cat lady look from all the fillers.

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

lurksalot wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:52 am
Out of curiosity I looked through some of the old threads back when she was with Cocoa Bear to see if anyone put up a picture circling her thighs. There's a lot of broken and deleted images so I can't say she's lying, but the only thing I could find was this: viewtopic.php?f=292&t=15304&start=350#p1392917

Basically pointing out that she can't hide her legs behind photoshop when it's someone else's photo.

If anything her face is the most shocking thing. Even back then she had the cat lady look from all the fillers.
The point here is that nobody said anything about ugly tighs or legs! Everyone writing about her legs write about her photoshopping the crap out of her pictures. If you believe her story she gets a mental breakdown because we hate her legs, this has never happened! She was exposed photoshopping that’s it. Already there she was faking the pictures. So because this story is not true. So if she imagines this story to be true in her head and she believes the abuse of cocoa bear maybe nothing of that is true? Maybe she believes it to be true but that mostly it was in her head, because of her being so insecure

OSheaPunk
Debater
Debater

Post by OSheaPunk »

I feel bad that Marlena was in an abusive relationship; no one deserves that. But you can be the victim of abuse and simultaneously be an annoying manipulator who constantly sticks her nose where it doesn't belong; like Marlena.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i dunno. i understand what she said. I understand that it's completely possible that this happened. BUT THE STORIES DO NOT ADD UP!!!! they just don't. the timelines, the stories, the issues. something just isn't making sense here. i wish i could explain it, it's just a hunch i have right now.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

I think she is deflecting from the JH drama, and using it as an excuse to be relevant. She is so annoying in regards to that situation. She talks, then backs off, then talks more, then backs off, says she's said everything she's going to say, says she's done with it, then comes back with more. Now she's back on contributing to the commentary about people being threatened to test JH's lipsticks and then says, I need to back off SM for a while, "from a distance", "I'm just focusing on what's important, abuse awareness." Shut up Marlena. You know full well you are glued to your phone and can't stay away for 15 minutes and can't shut your mouth. She gets people excited about what great insider information she has, and then wimps out. She likes that people want her information...no one needs you Marlena to expose anything this time.

dragonflie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dragonflie »

Ok, so some of what I have to say may be mean- but hear me out (this may be long): I am so over her and her need for attention, and this makes me sad because underneath all of this neediness I actually really like her. Her cries of domestic abuse remind me of her stint while she was having panic attacks. She posted videos like: "I almost died!", talking about medical teams disrespecting her and her trauma. The thing is, panic attacks are horrible and scary and really hard to actually explain (I suffer from them- for many years)- but they are NOT life threatening. In her video(s) she went on and on about how (after taking an ambulance) they weren't taking her seriously. Now- I understand when you 1st get a panic attack it can genuinely feel like a heart attack. Once you know it's not- I am sorry- but a panic attack- on the scope of emergency medical conditions is very low. She was up in arms and traumatized that the ER doctors were not all working in huge teams to fix her condition. (when they- no doubt- likely had people with heart attacks, strokes, knife/gun wounds, head trauma)- but of course the whole hospital should be working with her because her trauma is the most important.

Now- the domestic abuse- she makes similar declarations. In several posts she says things like: Now is the time! Domestic abuse is more rampant now then ever! (really?? is it?? or is it just that her trauma is the center of the universe). I am NOT trying to dismiss domestic violence. It is serious and horrible... But somethings she states are simply wrong. Another thing she declares is that emotional abuse is worse than physical. This really bothers me. I am (again) NOT dismissing the seriousness of emotional abuse. It creates trauma, effects you on many levels. (I feel the need to state - I have experienced both physical and emotional abuse). But to state that emotional is worse is also wrong- and self centered. It is different - and one leads to the other in some cases- but I can state from experience they physcial abuse was NOT better/easier than the emotional, at all. The thing is, if you listen to her video it seems clear she was not a victim of physical abuse. She was degraded, verbally abused. Yet, she also states it was weight centered. My question is: what does a partner do? If you are with someone who is morbidly obese are you not allowed to say: hey, maybe you should work on that condition? That's not abuse. Now, if she was really beaten down verbally that is horrible- but also- knowing her tendency to exaggerate and declare her trauma as the worst ever (when really it's not even close)... I'm just over it. Finally- and this may be my most unpopular sentiment but I'll say it: I don't find it brave for her to declare this. What's brave? It's brave to leave the situation, it's brave to get help and be vulnerable to family and friends. Declaring it on YT- I mean I'm not saying she should have kept her mouth shut- but come on- does anyone genuinely think the response was going to be anything but: "OH MY GOSH!!! I am so sorry!! You are soe amazing and brave!!" ? Does anyone think the overall response was likely to be : Haha- you deserved it and I think any person who beats their partner is awesome? It's like declaring you are against racism or stating you hate pedophiles- yeah- who doesn't? It's great to speak your experience- and I don't begrudge her that... but I don't find it brave.

whatisgoingon2019
Learner
Learner

Post by whatisgoingon2019 »

Worksmerk wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:25 pm
missmimz wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:19 pm
Worksmerk wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:11 pm

She’s playing the victim role once again! I can’t believe this drama queen!! She’s crying about going under the knife and blaming it on Cocoabear?? Wtf!? I know for a fact that he didn’t want her having anymore procedures done BECAUSE of her poor health and he didn’t want to possibly lose her in some freak accident involving anesthesia. She’s angry because she has spent a ton of money and resources getting an extreme amount of plastic surgeries that all of that work has gone down the drain with her extreme weight gain! She has the nerve to try and paint her ex husband in a negative light because she’s very bitter and extremely resentful that the marriage didn’t last because of her Opulent lifestyle! He is too down to earth to have dealt with such a con artist that Marlena is....slandering and defamation in the highest form, I smell lawsuit.
That's pretty far fetched. Marlena is thirsty but women don't just go around claiming they've been abused for shits and giggles. What she's describing is fucked up and when women come forward and talk about this kind of misogyny, we need to believe them. No doubt her ex was a shitbag.
What’s pretty far fetched are the claims that she’s making against her ex, Women DO in fact claim they’ve been abused for revenge purposes to cause major damage to a persons character. I think there are plenty of women and men that are legitimately abused by people that are close to them, but I simply don’t believe the lofty allegations against her ex...it doesn’t fit a person like him. I would be very careful what I put out in social media if I were her. There most definitely can be legal ramifications for these outlandish allegations.
Cocoa bear, is that you?

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

whatisgoingon2019 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:28 pm
Worksmerk wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:25 pm
missmimz wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:19 pm
Worksmerk wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:11 pm

She’s playing the victim role once again! I can’t believe this drama queen!! She’s crying about going under the knife and blaming it on Cocoabear?? Wtf!? I know for a fact that he didn’t want her having anymore procedures done BECAUSE of her poor health and he didn’t want to possibly lose her in some freak accident involving anesthesia. She’s angry because she has spent a ton of money and resources getting an extreme amount of plastic surgeries that all of that work has gone down the drain with her extreme weight gain! She has the nerve to try and paint her ex husband in a negative light because she’s very bitter and extremely resentful that the marriage didn’t last because of her Opulent lifestyle! He is too down to earth to have dealt with such a con artist that Marlena is....slandering and defamation in the highest form, I smell lawsuit.
That's pretty far fetched. Marlena is thirsty but women don't just go around claiming they've been abused for shits and giggles. What she's describing is fucked up and when women come forward and talk about this kind of misogyny, we need to believe them. No doubt her ex was a shitbag.
What’s pretty far fetched are the claims that she’s making against her ex, Women DO in fact claim they’ve been abused for revenge purposes to cause major damage to a persons character. I think there are plenty of women and men that are legitimately abused by people that are close to them, but I simply don’t believe the lofty allegations against her ex...it doesn’t fit a person like him. I would be very careful what I put out in social media if I were her. There most definitely can be legal ramifications for these outlandish allegations.
Cocoa bear, is that you?
lmao I know these things are said jokingly sometimes, but looking at this person's posts - only posts in this thread and praises cocoabear A LOT - you might be on to something!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

well, i can agree that suddenly putting all of their dirty laundry on blast well after the fact is suspect. also, her new man is pretty much cocoa bear 2.0
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I don't believe any shit she says.
First, she was blaming and bashing her first husband publicly multiple times and videos, telling how he wasn't smart and that he mistreated her and so on. In the end, he was working at Makeupgeek, wtf? She said multiple times she hated children, but now she's all over twitter and instagram about having children.
She was filming videos about her dieting at the time of Cocoabear and I watched them a lot. She was gushing all the time about him and how he helps her to have a diet and helps to control it and helps her health.

Worksmerk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Worksmerk »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:59 am
I'm thinking she maybe was partly referring to Nick and to Cocoa Bear - she's merged their 'abuse' together - the plastic surgery timeline doesn't add up with Cocoa Bear. But, then again, why would she keep Nick on at Make Up Geek if he was an abusive husband?
Thinking about the timeline doesn’t add up, I’ve let things digest a bit and there are way too many inconsistencies with this “pity me” story. I don’t believe cocoabear was responsible for the alleged abuse and things are kinda shifting to her relationship before her and cocoabear were together. I’m thinking the majority of her issues started years ago, probably during and or before her first marriage and it subsequently had a negative impact on her relationship with cocoabear. People that have been abused usually carry a ton of insecurities and low self esteem, which she has admitted to on several occasions. She has an extremely unhealthy view of her physical appearance and all of these things point to her obsessive compulsive behavior that I feel ultimately led to her many plastic surgeries, which are still ongoing (fillers, Botox, nose job, facelift) which is extremely toxic to any future or present relationship. That coupled with excessive over spending to compensate for the low self worth/esteem eventually deteriorated her marriage to cocoabear. Marlena has always felt the need to seek acceptance from people (viewers, subscribers, other beauty influencers) she isn’t relevant anymore and because of that she is desperately trying to do everything she can to insert herself into other peoples drama

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

^ those raise valid points that have been discussed here since marlena was in her original form.

i don't believe one thing that comes out of her mouth. like others have brought up, watch her old videos, the first before and after the divorce from nick, her old business partner and husband that split up because she didn't want children among other things, but she'll specify them in the first divorce. then watch her first message to the haters. hmm let's start with the weightloss and first surgeries... you'll see the mention of cocoa bear, you'll see signs of him before he ever is shown. then when she decided they were gonna get married, the videos talking mad shit about her former ex come around. i believe, if memory serves me right, cocoa bear was in one of them discussing their relationship?

like i said, these are all from memory and shit she's said/done in the past.

it's a hamster wheel of doom man. it's the same fuckin story on the 3rd go around.

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

Tired of her teasing this Jaclyn video on Twitter. The tea is near cold at this point, just put the video out and move on.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Always been a lurker here, I don't particularly dislike Marlena but holy shit...during that live streaming she made about the whole lipstick situation, she kept saying "I looove Jaclyyyyn, I want her to succeeeed!", "I still love heeer!". Like wtf? Is she serious? Can't be faker than that, yeah we believe you love her that's why you keep tweeting and making videos about her situation.

Daddiangle
Informer
Informer

Post by Daddiangle »

I feel like Marlena is just a bitter ex cocoa bear cheated and she’s still upset. If her first husband nick was soooo abusive then why is he still apart of makeupgeek. Wouldn’t you want him to be completely out of your site since you’re the ceo of your own company? I believe all of her ex’s they both including Marlena talk crap to each other and he called her fat sometimes and I’m sure she took some digs at them too, but I feel like she’s milking the emotional abusing BS, because all she says is they called her fat okay? What else? That’s it. Then she says in her other videos previously that it’s only been emotional abusive but now she’s saying she was chocked out like wtf the story is all over the place. Smh

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I know she wants to come across as relatable but, her circumstances are way different to the average woman suffering from domestic abuse (I know men also suffer from domestic abuse but I'm just thinking about Marlena's situation). A lot of women cannot afford to flee the violence (and a high proportion have children to take care of too) and they have nowhere to go - so they're stuck. Marlena is a millionairess - at the first sign of abuse, she could easily get straight to a lawyer, book herself into a 5 star hotel and escape.

I have my own domestic abuse story (1996 - 1999) - I had to change my name - that's how bad it was........
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:37 pm
I know she wants to come across as relatable but, her circumstances are way different to the average woman suffering from domestic abuse (I know men also suffer from domestic abuse but I'm just thinking about Marlena's situation). A lot of women cannot afford to flee the violence (and a high proportion have children to take care of too) and they have nowhere to go - so they're stuck. Marlena is a millionairess - at the first sign of abuse, she could easily get straight to a lawyer, book herself into a 5 star hotel and escape.

I have my own domestic abuse story (1996 - 1999) - I had to change my name - that's how bad it was........
truth

you've lived it and you got the fuck out. you're a strong and inspiring woman

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”