Mini Modz

Re: BotoxTV- Part 8

Post by poulet »

Did they marry for his green card??
What is this tweet?

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Sounds like the new husband really hit the jackpot. I know he's so grateful to have been the Uber driver that got that call.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by GoldChocobo »

Did she delete that tweet? I can't seem to find it
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

hahahahahahaha sorry, that response to them both is a good one.

i know many people that went through all the hoops and the paperwork for this. yes, it is a process that needs to be fixed.

regardless of all of that. she's married again, AGAIN, and she has this man on her payroll like the others. tho i guess with her businesses not doing so hot, his uber driving better start amping up.. she's got procedures to proceed with
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Thanks! It's still there. Im surprised no one reacted to her use of the H word. It's like she's just sneaking the terminology in and hoping no one will notice? If she "doesn't care what people think" you would figure she would announce it loud and proud..

If thats the case, it's disappointing that Marlena just cant be a whole person on her own for a bit. It's almost like she's afraid of what she'll find out. She's also tweeting about how she's going to be 40 this year and I wonder if that has something to do with it.

She seems lost to me.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:05 am
Thanks! It's still there. Im surprised no one reacted to her use of the H word. It's like she's just sneaking the terminology in and hoping no one will notice? If she "doesn't care what people think" you would figure she would announce it loud and proud..

If thats the case, it's disappointing that Marlena just cant be a whole person on her own for a bit. It's almost like she's afraid of what she'll find out. She's also tweeting about how she's going to be 40 this year and I wonder if that has something to do with it.

She seems lost to me.
remember her divorce from nick and her weight loss "journey"/move to cali. that time period when she seemed to do things for herself and her mom. before the second marriage and the fillers.

i agree with you in that she's lost. i don't think she can survive on her own...or at least she doesn't think she can, so she needs a man as a crutch.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

what business does her husband have? she tweets he has his own business

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Evil_robot wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:12 am
what business does her husband have? she tweets he has his own business
He's an entrepreneur in the transportation business :) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Evil_robot wrote:what business does her husband have? she tweets he has his own business
She started him a jewelry business of some sort. They named it after the baby she miscarried. So unless there’s something else then she’s referring to the business SHE funded.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

This "marriage" won't end well. You know damn well she's footing all the bills.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

smackthat
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by smackthat »

OK this is so none of my business but isn't he like 26, maybe 27? If he's been here 9 years he came as a teenager, likely before graduation. This sounds pretty entitled. From what I understand about immigration is that you need to prove you have a skill or can support yourself independently, that you fill a job that can't be filled by an American. That's why the rules are tough and fees are high, it's to do right by your citizens with respect to employment, among other things. He pays taxes? Good! Because he shouldn't get special treatment as a non-citizen. He paid $10K in legal fees, around $1k/year on average? That's like 2-4 hours of legal consult PER YEAR. You'll spend a helluva lot more in a divorce. Pays Visa fees? OK, but HE'S NOT A CITIZEN.

Marlena seems to think that the government should make decisions based on emotion, just like she does.

And triple entitlement to "jeez guys don't you understand how hard it is, so no wonder people just come here illegally!" Zero respect for WHY immigration laws are in place.
Last edited by smackthat on Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

smackthat
Learner
Learner

Post by smackthat »

I had a friend (we're from Canada) who bought a US business (E-2 Visa), SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO TAKE ANY PERSONAL INCOME FROM THAT BUSINESS as a non-citizen. The rules are tough. She'd drive back up to Canada to work on the weekends to support herself while building that business and adding to the community. I question if her "husband" really owns a business now as a non-citizen, it's definitely her business and he's on the payroll.

If you have an E-1 visa you have to show business revenues of over $250K/year I believe (it may have changed since I looked into it). And you need to do 50% of trade with the country within that treaty. Does the US have any such treaty with Sri Lanka? Didn't think so. You definitely can't just be here on a whatever Visa and then start or own a business and support yourself with it.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

She STOOPID

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

drogers4205 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:04 am
She STOOPID
yup.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I hope the D is worth it because he's a money pit otherwise.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

MissDelusional wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:00 am
I hope the D is worth it because he's a money pit otherwise.
what goes up.. must come down. and that landing is not going to be soft.

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

Two things:

1) Did you guys see Marlena's tweets referring to her tripping on a plank on the pier and landing in the water with Lexie?

2) I work in marketing and a colleague of mine told me she bought from Marste during their 4th of July sale. Without giving too much away, she works with influencers and she has met Marlena personally. Anyway, she told me she bought six Marste pieces during the sale and has issues with every single one of them. Aside from the fact that half of them are dry clean only, the quality isn't all it's marketed to be; the Sydney t-shirt she said is pilling after only one wear, apparently, and almost everything she bought shows her lumps and bumps. Not that she's a large woman at all, she's average-sized. But for a fashion line that's meant to be a celebration of curves or whatever shit, she says none of it makes her feel special or flattered. One skirt specifically was so tight on her that she couldn't walk properly, and that was after buying it in her correct size.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

what are her thoughts on marlena? we all knew marste was overpriced sweatshop stuff.

Post by Guest »

I forgot about her honestly

Kittygalorex
Informer
Informer

Post by Kittygalorex »

Did anybody know she lived in Pensacola, FL? I never knew that. She also posted the same picture of her in that apartment when she was poor using cardboard boxes as her nightstand. Sooo was the picture from her poor Michigan days with Nick or was it from her hurricane Florida days??

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”