BotoxTV- Part 8

ladysunshine
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BotoxTV- Part 8

Post by ladysunshine »

She inserted herself again on Instagram today. She was preaching like she's the authority on ALL Makeup. Whatever.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

ladysunshine wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:50 pm
She inserted herself again on Instagram today. She was preaching like she's the authority on ALL Makeup. Whatever.
she's so fucking pretentious.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

OSheaPunk
Debater
Debater

Post by OSheaPunk »

Nothing says "honesty and integrity" like inserting yourself into drama that has nothing to do with you because you have a hard-on for getting back at someone who cost you money because you were dumb enough to move forward on something without a contract in writing.

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

lolol Marlena just threw a tantrum and is going to quit youtube after she uploads her expose on the beauty guru industry. Bye felicia.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

EveryJuan wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:35 pm
lolol Marlena just threw a tantrum and is going to quit youtube after she uploads her expose on the beauty guru industry. Bye felicia.
hahah seriously? where did this happen?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:37 pm
EveryJuan wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:35 pm
hahah seriously? where did this happen?

On twitter (pic stolen from the BGC sub)

https://i.redd.it/ei7ad3g785431.png

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Girl....YouTube is done with her. She was an OG, but she has ZERO clout on YouTube. NO one talks about her products. NO ONE.

Post by Guest »

She’s so dramatic - always trying to position herself as the O.G. grand historian of the makeup community. :roll: I hope Tina once again corrects the Marlena record. I’ve unsubbed from so many of these holier-than-thou drama chasers like Marlena and others. They’re just as bad as the Jaclyn/Tati train wrecks.

I’m off to enable notifications on The Fancy Face and I can’t wait.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Quirkelle wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:15 pm
She’s so dramatic - always trying to position herself as the O.G. grand historian of the makeup community. :roll: I hope Tina once again corrects the Marlena record. I’ve unsubbed from so many of these holier-than-thou drama chasers like Marlena and others. They’re just as bad as the Jaclyn/Tati train wrecks.

who's tina and what has she done with correcting marlena?? i've missed that bit of juicy goodness.

Post by Guest »

fizzwizzdelete2 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 am
Quirkelle wrote:

who's tina and what has she done with correcting marlena?? i've missed that bit of juicy goodness.
Her channel is The Fancy Face...she’s had a few good videos over the years correcting the record when Marlena plays “ultimate authority” on the beauty community. Highly recommend!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Quirkelle wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:53 am
fizzwizzdelete2 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 am
Quirkelle wrote:

Her channel is The Fancy Face...she’s had a few good videos over the years correcting the record when Marlena plays “ultimate authority” on the beauty community. Highly recommend!
i shall have a looky loo. thank you!

hmm, i'm currently watching her june current obsessions. she blames her weight gain on her sweet tooth... interesting.
also, is it just me, or his her voice getting more nasaly as she ages? it sounds like her nose is plugged or making a stupid voice.

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

Did nobody watch her abuse video? I am sorry but starting to cry over her plastic surgery. Well one of the many many she has done is ridiculous. I can angry that maybe she shows an other side then the real side with cocoa bear. But come on!!! She is portraying him like this monster. She was the one that wanted to get married, she even bought her own dam ring!!! The theme of her wedding was best friends I mean come on women you have bashed him for cheating enough now!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Erm....well then....Marlena has spilled the tea on her relationship with Cocoa Bear (she didn't name him but, she was referring to 2016). She wasn't going to upload the video but, she has. I listened to her and then she says at the end 'I'm selling Make Up Geek palettes and a donation will be made from every purchase to a women's shelter for domestic abuse'...................................................................................... Does she not realise how bad this sounds?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

lillemy01 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:19 pm
Did nobody watch her abuse video? I am sorry but starting to cry over her plastic surgery. Well one of the many many she has done is ridiculous. I can angry that maybe she shows an other side then the real side with cocoa bear. But come on!!! She is portraying him like this monster. She was the one that wanted to get married, she even bought her own dam ring!!! The theme of her wedding was best friends I mean come on women you have bashed him for cheating enough now!

She could've just gone on a diet and hired a personal trainer BUT, she wanted the easy way out. Let's not forget she'd already been under the knife when she was married to her first husband too ! Cocoa Bear was probably concerned about her health - as she had a lot of health issues at this time too!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

There's nothing abusive about buying your own ring.

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

Did she really insinuate GG is partly to blame for her going under the knife to fix her thick thighs???

Worksmerk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Worksmerk »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:22 pm
lillemy01 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:19 pm

She could've just gone on a diet and hired a personal trainer BUT, she wanted the easy way out. Let's not forget she'd already been under the knife when she was married to her first husband too ! Cocoa Bear was probably concerned about her health - as she had a lot of health issues at this time too!
She’s playing the victim role once again! I can’t believe this drama queen!! She’s crying about going under the knife and blaming it on Cocoabear?? Wtf!? I know for a fact that he didn’t want her having anymore procedures done BECAUSE of her poor health and he didn’t want to possibly lose her in some freak accident involving anesthesia. She’s angry because she has spent a ton of money and resources getting an extreme amount of plastic surgeries that all of that work has gone down the drain with her extreme weight gain! She has the nerve to try and paint her ex husband in a negative light because she’s very bitter and extremely resentful that the marriage didn’t last because of her Opulent lifestyle! He is too down to earth to have dealt with such a con artist that Marlena is....slandering and defamation in the highest form, I smell lawsuit.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Worksmerk wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:11 pm

She’s playing the victim role once again! I can’t believe this drama queen!! She’s crying about going under the knife and blaming it on Cocoabear?? Wtf!? I know for a fact that he didn’t want her having anymore procedures done BECAUSE of her poor health and he didn’t want to possibly lose her in some freak accident involving anesthesia. She’s angry because she has spent a ton of money and resources getting an extreme amount of plastic surgeries that all of that work has gone down the drain with her extreme weight gain! She has the nerve to try and paint her ex husband in a negative light because she’s very bitter and extremely resentful that the marriage didn’t last because of her Opulent lifestyle! He is too down to earth to have dealt with such a con artist that Marlena is....slandering and defamation in the highest form, I smell lawsuit.
That's pretty far fetched. Marlena is thirsty but women don't just go around claiming they've been abused for shits and giggles. What she's describing is fucked up and when women come forward and talk about this kind of misogyny, we need to believe them. No doubt her ex was a shitbag.

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

missmimz wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:19 pm
Worksmerk wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:11 pm

That's pretty far fetched. Marlena is thirsty but women don't just go around claiming they've been abused for shits and giggles. What she's describing is fucked up and when women come forward and talk about this kind of misogyny, we need to believe them. No doubt her ex was a shitbag.
Yeah I don't think she's making it up... I think she's a very insecure woman and was with a man who took advantage of that. I've been in an emotionally abusive relationship and a lot of what she said is true.

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

I'm all for a good fun superficial bashing. But this goes deeper and we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe she's exaggerating, but it's equally possible he's a piece of shit. That's not for us to decide given we don't have access to the facts.

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”