BotoxGeekTV--Part 7

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BotoxGeekTV--Part 7

Post by clairebear »

She has already had weightloss surgery the first time and never owned up to it. She probably had another gastric band put in, but a procedure could mean anything with her she's had so much plastic surgery. Tummy tuck, boob jobs, multiple nose jobs, arms, fillers. It's endless with her. Of course she wants us to think its about her "health". She probably can't go a month with out having a procedure of some sort.

sandserif
Informer
Informer

Post by sandserif »

Isn't Marste launching soon? Did she really just have invasive surgery right before that?

Kittygalorex
Informer
Informer

Post by Kittygalorex »

Another “I’m happy and rid of toxic people in my life” post. :roll: Marlena, if you truly are happy, live it. Stop trying to convince yourself and everyone else you are.

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

So bored with Marlena, hey. Like, shit or get off the pot. This vague-talking nonsense is garbage.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

She's been happy and focusing on herself and getting rid of toxic people for years.

Will you ever learn, then, woman?

flotsette1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by flotsette1 »

I know it's old news, but who buys the house before looking into the tax situation....???
I would not want someone who operates like that to run MY company.

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

In her instastories today, she's showing off some cold rock style ice cream she's eating. Based on that, I don't think her recent procedure was a weight loss procedure, but hey, I could well be wrong.

zatara
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by zatara »

Did Marlena sell MUG??? I don't understand why she's starting a new company when her original one has gone down the drain. smh.

Flossie
Learner
Learner

Post by Flossie »

I don’t know why I was so distracted by the persons reflection in the screen behind her in her latest video. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lutine
Debater
Debater

Post by Lutine »

I think the recent medical intervention she had was something to her jaws. In her latest pics her jaws looks kin of square now, so I think she must have done some botox or fillers there.

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

^ Nah, she's as botched as ever. Just more botox. :tu:

"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

shaumar
Learner
Learner

Post by shaumar »

I'm the last person to criticise anyone's weight however is it me or has she piled weight on. She's a really strange shape ?

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

shaumar wrote:I'm the last person to criticise anyone's weight however is it me or has she piled weight on. She's a really strange shape ?
That's what happens when you have a bunch of surgical procedures to lose weight, without actually putting the work in to change your mindset, lifestyle and eating habits.
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

Daddiangle
Informer
Informer

Post by Daddiangle »

So marelena said she was pregnant may 30th and had a miscarriage sooo she’s just with her boyfriend for a child? Hmm not to be insensitive but it just doesn’t seem right how she just brushed it over like that.

Tokidoki25
Debater
Debater

Post by Tokidoki25 »

My heart breaks for Marlena on her new video she sounds like a robot she needs to take care of herself :( my cousin who has obesity had 3 miscarriages she finally got pregnant and she had to get an emergency c-section and it was so hard to get the baby out with all the fat she had the baby was okay but had bruises everywhere and she can't have any more kids my cousin was depressed for a while so for Marlena to sit there and say she went shopping after it I don't think it's that simple she's only human and she needs to stop focusing so much on marste and getting her makeup geek shit in target and take some time for herself her health is obviously not good I hope it's just my imagination but who knows :?

smackthat
Learner
Learner

Post by smackthat »

Wow, Marste will start at $80 up to $240 and be on par with Aritzia and Free People pricing? That's ballsy without physical stores. Aritzia and FP are not ecommerce-first brands. Also, how will she market outside Youtube/Insta? She's not top-tier in terms of followers these days and new customer acquisition for apparel is $$$$$$$.

ANYWAY. Nice to see Makeup Geek is getting some non-Youtube exposure, but think she should just call it MUG. If you want to sell outside of the Youtube crew, gotta ditch the geeky branding!

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

smackthat wrote:Wow, Marste will start at $80 up to $240 and be on par with Aritzia and Free People pricing? That's ballsy without physical stores. Aritzia and FP are not ecommerce-first brands. Also, how will she market outside Youtube/Insta? She's not top-tier in terms of followers these days and new customer acquisition for apparel is $$$$$$$.

ANYWAY. Nice to see Makeup Geek is getting some non-Youtube exposure, but think she should just call it MUG. If you want to sell outside of the Youtube crew, gotta ditch the geeky branding!
I have seen that so many of her followers have commented on Marste and that they hope it is affordable. Well we all know it is not!
But to be totally honest I reall likes those skirts she showed us 8-)

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

Is it just me or does she sound like she moved and tried having a baby only because she's with this new bf of hers? How long has she been with him, 5 minutes? Good Lord. Sounds like she doesn't even want a baby.

She seems so flustered and scattered brained, wth is going on with her? It's clear she also hates herself because she has gone overboard with plastic surgery. She comes across as a sweet natured girl but her personal life is a hot ass mess!

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

I blurted out, "No way!" when she mentioned the price range for Marste's stuff. I KNEW it was going to be expensive based on the packaging sneak peeks I'd seen. Good luck to her, but I think Marste's going to have to work hard to command that kinda money.

And yes, I agree - it looks as though Marlena has gained more weight and given the pregnancy and miscarriage she's gone through recently, it's understandable.

I hope she gets her life sorted out. Everything she does seems so reactive and not proactive at all. Where's the future planning?? Bouncing from home to home, state to state, the way she has is NOT demonstrative of a person who considers their long-term objectives. I'd say the man in her life dictates how and where she lives.

ItsTeaTime

Post by ItsTeaTime »

Marlena needs to stop eating and fast and stop the nonsense with her weight. She is way to heavy to be healthy or have a baby. Overweight is no problem but she is way too big and she has so many healthy problems.
Look this isn't about being big, it's about being so big you aren't healthy at all.
Think about this. How does a man have sex with someone that big? It's hard for a man with a big woman like that. Let's not hide the fact.
Remember when she use to be so pretty? She has mangled her face and it's not nice. I like Marlena I wish her well but she's gone crazy

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”