BotoxGeekTV--Part 7

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Re: BotoxGeekTV--Part 7

Post by poulet »

She's not big, she's fat.
I don't get the euphemisms, they help nobody.

Of course being 40 and having been destroying your body in every way possible is not conducive to a healthy pregnancy. No surprises there.

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

She doesn't seem dead set on having any children, despite having a miscarriage. Obviously as I'm a retired nurse with ob/gynae experience, I know that a woman in Marlena's state of health would have problems maintaining a pregnancy. She hasn't got any severe illness but, it's what she puts into her body that's the problem. Hypertension (or even hypotension) can have a huge effect on the placenta and subsequently, the foetus. She said she had 'cankles' at 8 weeks - I had cankles weeks 39 & 40 both times. Obviously she has poor circulation or she's sitting down a lot and not exercising. I don't think her lifestyle habits would change and I feel as though she'd treat the baby as another accessory. Children take up a lot of time - I was fortunate enough to be a stay at home full time mum whilst my two were growing. Plus her hectic lifestyle would not be conducive for a child when he/she needs to start school.

As for the Marste stuff - wow - how expensive?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

I agree. Her attitude towards children in that video was such that I actually hope she doesn't have any. Children are hard work! You need to be committed! And honestly, I don't see Marlena changing dirty diapers. She'd get shit under her nails, and you know that ain't happening.

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

Of COURSE she wants children, she put it right there on her vision board. :roll: :rofl:

"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

ANGELMAMMA
Informer
Informer

Post by ANGELMAMMA »

My cousin had a miscarriage, and she was devastated for months. She is in a good marriage and had been trying for a while. The way Marlena spoke, it seemed like she could be talking about a root canal. There was no real sadness. Maybe she had cried all of her tears already. But then she was right back at talking about business and the Marste pricing.

I DON'T think she should talk about her miscarriage, her health, her love life, or anything not business related. I, at least, and perhaps others, log on to listen to make-up tutorials, and maybe some interest in her clothing line. I do not tune in to hear all the excuses and sob stories. I am unsubscribing as soon as I post this.

Lutine
Debater
Debater

Post by Lutine »

ANGELMAMMA wrote:
I DON'T think she should talk about her miscarriage, her health, her love life, or anything not business related. I, at least, and perhaps others, log on to listen to make-up tutorials, and maybe some interest in her clothing line. I do not tune in to hear all the excuses and sob stories. I am unsubscribing as soon as I post this.
But she's an EDUCATOR you guysssesss, of course she's gonna talk about that!!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I had to come here after watching that video. Didn't she JUST get divorced for the second time? Now she's trying to have a baby with someone new? Is she having some sort of midlife crisis?

She lost so much weight when she had the weight loss surgery, I don't know how she ended up gaining it all back and then some. Why go through that if you're not going to stick with healthy eating and taking care of yourself?

Lutine
Debater
Debater

Post by Lutine »

Now she says she's a size 18 on her hips and 12 on the waist.
Therefore you're a size 18, darling. And I think she's way larger than a size 18 on her hips and butt, because she uses these super spanx that suck the sh*t out f you.

I'm a size 20 pants myself but I don't go around fooling people (and myself) saying: but I'm a size 16 waist. No, when I buy a pair of pants I get a size 20.

Marlena needs to ACCEPT her real size. She's not curvy. Curvy are that Meghan Graham (whatever her name is, she's gorgeous and natural) or that British model called Iskra what's-her-surname.
Marlena is not curvy, she's a plus size (aka obese).

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

LiddlePallid wrote:
She lost so much weight when she had the weight loss surgery, I don't know how she ended up gaining it all back and then some. Why go through that if you're not going to stick with healthy eating and taking care of yourself?
Because most people who have weight loss surgery, get the surgery because they cannot develop those healthy habits over the long term, and want a quick fix. She never learned how to eat properly. She drank starbucks every day that we know of. Who knows what else she was eating that she didn't show on camera.

OSheaPunk
Debater
Debater

Post by OSheaPunk »

She has gotten enormous. She is as big as when she started youtube.

She miscarried around 10 weeks and it was never developing normally...and she complained about "cankles" from being pregnant...errrr....that's not how pregnancy cankles work Marlena.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, you don't get swollen ankles when you're at the beginning of pregnancy. You get them from being on your feet when you're carrying all that weight around toward the end. Mine swelled like crazy when I was at work, but not until the 8 month mark. She's blaming her cankles on pregnancy when it's just all the extra weight she NORMALLY carries around lol

Flossie
Learner
Learner

Post by Flossie »

Agree. I’m no doctor, but I don’t know anyone who has had the cankles that early on from pregnancy alone. I was overweight in my last pregnancy but still didn’t get them until about month 6/7 after walking around at work all day.
Thinking there must already be some circulation/fluid/blood pressure issues she has underlying for that to be happening at that stage!
LiddlePallid wrote:Yeah, you don't get swollen ankles when you're at the beginning of pregnancy. You get them from being on your feet when you're carrying all that weight around toward the end. Mine swelled like crazy when I was at work, but not until the 8 month mark. She's blaming her cankles on pregnancy when it's just all the extra weight she NORMALLY carries around lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Wow... I haven't watched Marlena for so long, the last time I really watched her was when she was going through a divorce and losing all the weight. YouTube has been SHOVING the miscarriage video in my face for several days now (it popped up on my recommended and in the side-bar for pretty much every video I watched) and I'm not sure why because I haven't watched her and I don't watch pregnancy/fertility related videos but okay... so I ended up clicking just to find out why YouTube was so sure I wanted to see it.

I couldn't help but kind of gasp from the first frame at how much weight she's gained back. I feel like she's bigger than she was before she started losing the weight.

And to be clear I have no issue with anyone being big - big is beautiful, more to love, etc... fully stand by that. I only noticed it because I remember how much SHE didn't like being big and how much her content started centering around her weight loss because it was just seemingly everything to her for a bit (which is why I actually stopped watching... got sick of the avocado toast and clothing hauls) so to see her back where she was (and said she didn't want to be anymore) makes me sad. If she's decided that this weight makes her happy - it's not necessarily healthy but it's her life... but combined with the subject matter of the video I kind of don't feel like it's because she's in a happy place... but I'm not up to speed so what do I know?
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Kittygalorex
Informer
Informer

Post by Kittygalorex »

Marlena gets more and more annoying with every post and YouTube videos. I find her recent talk of miscarriage was very insensitive to those who actually mourn from one. Her attitude about the miscarriage was equivalent to a loss of a goldfish. This is a slap to the faces of women who can’t get pregnant so easily like this fat cow. God, I can’t stand this self centered bitch. Anyone seen her latest pictures on Instagram? I cringe at her lip fillers, looks like they’re migrating towards her nose.

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

Flossie wrote:Agree. I’m no doctor, but I don’t know anyone who has had the cankles that early on from pregnancy alone. I was overweight in my last pregnancy but still didn’t get them until about month 6/7 after walking around at work all day.
Thinking there must already be some circulation/fluid/blood pressure issues she has underlying for that to be happening at that stage!
LiddlePallid wrote:Yeah, you don't get swollen ankles when you're at the beginning of pregnancy. You get them from being on your feet when you're carrying all that weight around toward the end. Mine swelled like crazy when I was at work, but not until the 8 month mark. She's blaming her cankles on pregnancy when it's just all the extra weight she NORMALLY carries around lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thought with this whole thing is that she was not that much pregnant as she states. And that’s why she is lying about the canckel situation because she thinks that that is how it is supposed to be. Anyone understand what I mean? And that is also the reason for her not to be so devastated. Because she just found out about the pregnancy and dramatic as she is she had to make this huge deal about it

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Dear god this woman is crazy. She should seriously consider therapy before trying to get pregnant and bring a child in to her deluded world. She just got divorced and never wanted children. Now she does? I smell a baby daddy wanting to make some money. She is so screwed up on what happiness in life is. Having a child will not make her happy. She is so crazy now I can't even watch let alone look at her. So gross!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I found it odd that at the beginning of the video she said she's talking about the miscarriage now because she's "had time to heal and deal with it" and then later in the video she says it's only been 6 days since the miscarriage happened. So she's over it already? I know people process grief differently, but damn!

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Yeah, something seems rotten in Denmark. She's not happy or she wouldn't have put on so much weight. I'm sorry for her loss, however. It's a devastating event regardless of how far along a person is.
I also think she doesn't know how to be alone, and that's sad for someone who's a relatively successful CEO.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Daddiangle
Informer
Informer

Post by Daddiangle »

So Marlena is having sex with no condom to a guy she just got with lmao she’s just so dumb. She’s making miscarriages video all quick for YouTube money. Some stuff you should just keep to yourself. smh

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I wouldn't doubt she even lied about it to act like that's why she's put on so much weight and her cankles. Because she was "preganant". She is that nuts. I agree, these kind of things are personal and only someone extremely attention seeking like her would be posting that on youtube. It could also just be to get back at Cocoa Bear. She seems incredibly vengeful towards him for someone who cheated and then wrung him through the mud. She's awful, especially using a topic so sensitive just to get views and of course more sympathy for Marlena the lying ass victim.

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”