MakeupGeekTV Part 4

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV Part 4

Post by clairebear »

No ones going to steal from someone who's already a theif. Marlena's whole makeup line is nothing more than a cheap copy. I don't know if she still does it but she was constantly comparing her shadow shades to MAC but better. Her lip products she'll just copy another brand and then try to act like she came up with the best makeup product ever. She hops on a bandwagon trend like she was the first to come up with it. Lime Crime has a matte lip product called Cashmere. Marlena is well aware of this because you know she trolls them to copy.

QuesoRita
Learner
Learner

Post by QuesoRita »

clairebear wrote:No ones going to steal from someone who's already a theif. Marlena's whole makeup line is nothing more than a cheap copy. I don't know if she still does it but she was constantly comparing her shadow shades to MAC but better. Her lip products she'll just copy another brand and then try to act like she came up with the best makeup product ever. She hops on a bandwagon trend like she was the first to come up with it. Lime Crime has a matte lip product called Cashmere. Marlena is well aware of this because you know she trolls them to copy.
I couldn't agree more. If you're heavily involved in the beauty industry, you know that "cashmere" is Lime Crime's marketing language. I can't believe she has the gall say she's concerned over other companies stealing "her" ideas. I hope Lime Crime is watching because that'd be a beautiful shit storm to watch blow up in Marlena's face. What's even worse is that we know more than she does, and we don't even own cosmetic businesses! How stupid can she possibly be?????

In other news, correct me if I'm wrong but I think I just saw a faux-tan spray booth in Marlena's house on Snapchat. Somebody document that! That's a move I'd expect from Jaclyn Hill. Marlena just took "idiot" to a whole new level... and newsflash girl! The tan will make you look like you dropped 5 lbs, not 50. Try again.

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOrganicMaster »

Guys we soon need to make a new thread, please give suggestions for titles.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

MakeupEEEK
:D
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

QuesoRita
Learner
Learner

Post by QuesoRita »

MakeupGut
RunCocoaBearRun
MarlenaMakeupThief

Not clever but just the first things that come to mind

Post by Guest »

MakeupFreak

cbowen74
Learner
Learner

Post by cbowen74 »

Her eye makeup is sooo bad... I am over the purple V that makes you look like a clown!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbowen74
Learner
Learner

Post by cbowen74 »

Her eye makeup is sooo bad... I am over the purple V that makes you look like a clown!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

She uses colors that don't complement each other and it's always in the same boring technique. :roll:

Lutine
Debater
Debater

Post by Lutine »

WHY, OH WHY, in every single picture she posts of her and One-Expression-Cocoa-Bear she repeats over and over again that she's marrying her BEST FRIEND?? Enuff with this

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

MakeupEeeek is great!

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

I think MakeupFreakTv sounds good.
Haha the RunCocoBearRun is good too.

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

The next thing she needs to do is get a nose job. I'm sick of looking up those Miss Piggy nostrils on Snapchat.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

ihatesnobbyyters wrote:The next thing she needs to do is get a nose job. I'm sick of looking up those Miss Piggy nostrils on Snapchat.
Marlena has already had multiple nose jobs. Her original nose didn't have those miss piggy nostrils. It looks like they hacked off her nose more and more and now all you see is those nostrils in your face. She's got the Michael Jackson plastic surgery nose now.

The way she calls Cocoa Bear her BEST FRIEND all of the times makes me think friends is all they really are. They have zero loving chemistry together. He is on her payrolll so it really seems like she's just paying him to stick around and inflate the Cow's ego.

Sierradanielle27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sierradanielle27 »

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

clairebear wrote:
ihatesnobbyyters wrote:The next thing she needs to do is get a nose job. I'm sick of looking up those Miss Piggy nostrils on Snapchat.
Marlena has already had multiple nose jobs. Her original nose didn't have those miss piggy nostrils. It looks like they hacked off her nose more and more and now all you see is those nostrils in your face. She's got the Michael Jackson plastic surgery nose now.
Oh damn! I didn't know that! I haven't been following her that long. Well that explains it then. Thanks clairebear!

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

Hate Kim K.....Marlena's waist looks so sucked in

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

Sierradanielle27 wrote:Image
Why is her damn face all distorted?

Lutine
Debater
Debater

Post by Lutine »

Man, she doesn't look good in that black skirt, she has large thighs, she should wear clothes that compliment her not point out her big a$$ and big thighs. I have no idea why she thinks that squeezing herself in clothes that look like they are 2 sizes smaller than she should wear looks good on her.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Sierradanielle27 wrote:Image
Awww, she's finally meeting her idol. The look on Marlena's face, lol, she's so insecure.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”