MakeupGeekTV Part 3

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV Part 3

Post by Pyramid11 »

Does she really want people to believe that he actually proposed to her?

She probably wrote everything down for him to say.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Oh god you know she's had it planned forever with the expensive ring she bought herself picked out.

I don't think she'd ever have a baby. She's way too selfish and obsessed with vanity. She wouldn't want to ruin her tummy tuck. Most surgeons say to wait till after you've had children to have one, so clearly she didn't want any kids screwing up her body, except she's already done that herself. Her stomach may be "flat" but she's 250 lbs. otherwise. Her lips are GROSS.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

She looks like the type of person to just adopt a poor orphan just to get publicity from that so people would buy more of her makeup.

Sierradanielle27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sierradanielle27 »

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

Planning a wedding but she just got engaged. She might as well just tell everyone that she planned the entire proposal, ring incuded.

Sierradanielle27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sierradanielle27 »

EveryJuan wrote:Planning a wedding but she just got engaged. She might as well just tell everyone that she planned the entire proposal, ring incuded.
She probably bugged him into when and what time he proposed today.

Post by Guest »

He never seems to look really happy with her, more like a forced smile or awkward look on his face. I get the feeling she must dominate him...poor guy! Hope he has the sense to run before the actual wedding.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

She's been planning this wedding for months. She has a Pinterest board she created months ago for her fall wedding.

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

So quick, so fake, so Marlena.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

That IG with the 4 rings making everyone guess which one is hers - I bet she takes back the ring she got for the ring that got the most guess (votes).

MelliBelli09
Informer
Informer

Post by MelliBelli09 »

That ring is really unflattering on her and not at all classic. Classic is solitaire or even just a plain gold band. This wedding will be a circus for sure. I wonder what else she'll get done to her face before the big day?

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Pyramid11 wrote:She's been planning this wedding for months. She has a Pinterest board she created months ago for her fall wedding.
Oh God this is so sad.

It really makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with Cocoa bear? Does he not SEE the signs?! :o

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn »

poulet wrote:
Pyramid11 wrote:She's been planning this wedding for months. She has a Pinterest board she created months ago for her fall wedding.
Oh God this is so sad.

It really makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with Cocoa bear? Does he not SEE the signs?! :o
Maybe he does see the signs..... dollar signs.

Ba-dump-chuh

MelliBelli09
Informer
Informer

Post by MelliBelli09 »

RoxanneDawn wrote:
poulet wrote:
Oh God this is so sad.

Maybe he does see the signs..... dollar signs.

Ba-dump-chuh
Lol!!

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

From her instagram:
The picture I took minutes before Cocoa Bear proposed. I had no idea what was coming since I was so focused on our amazing view
:rofl:

I'm such a bad person but I can't wait to see this charade go on.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

MelliBelli09 wrote:That ring is really unflattering on her and not at all classic. Classic is solitaire or even just a plain gold band. This wedding will be a circus for sure. I wonder what else she'll get done to her face before the big day?
I think the ring is beautiful. It will look good stacked with other rings. I think Marlena is full of shit about this being a surprise. She probably told him exactly where to propose, how to kneel, what to say. She's probably already got venue booked. :lol:
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

MsNic
Learner
Learner

Post by MsNic »

Fuchsiarama wrote:
MelliBelli09 wrote:That ring is really unflattering on her and not at all classic. Classic is solitaire or even just a plain gold band. This wedding will be a circus for sure. I wonder what else she'll get done to her face before the big day?
I think the ring is beautiful. It will look good stacked with other rings. I think Marlena is full of shit about this being a surprise. She probably told him exactly where to propose, how to kneel, what to say. She's probably already got venue booked. :lol:

They were picking out rings months ago but she had no idea what was coming? Right. I didn't know about the Pinterest board, but I'm not shocked. This whole thing reeks of desperation.

jedir0b0tic
Learner
Learner

Post by jedir0b0tic »

i know this is Trashaguru, but i LOVE that ring. But she clearly had wedding plans already started, you don't plan and book a wedding that fast without a little notice!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Hey everyone. Kinda been gone.....but I did post a comment to her instagram.... and Nick replied I can't share photos on here but I'm sure I will be blocked from her instagram.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

Avalicious wrote:She probably had her MUG film team there to take pictures and make a video. Trip she planned, ring she picked out and likely paid for. #relationshipgoals <3

Mrs. Realistic - don't you think the guy you are talking about should take a hint that the engagement needs to end? I can only imagine the wedding that the girl has planned. $$$$$
You would think! Her own mother calls her a bitch. That lady is so unbelievable I could be here all day telling of her bitchy ways.

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”