UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BotoxTV- Part 8

Post by UghhAsIf »

smartypants80 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:31 pm
I stopped supporting Marlena and MakeupGeek after she replied to me like this on Twitter in January 2017. Right after she sent this tweet she blocked me so I couldn't even reply.

I made huge purchases of 3 large palettes full of all makeupgeek shadows, 3 highlighters, and all her brushes. I still have the brushes but I trashed the 3 full palettes. Image
They're honestly so dense it boggles my mind. Clearly you don't physically go to a bank and pay her bills for her but that's how she's interpreting it hahahahaha :rofl:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

UghhAsIf wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:16 am
smartypants80 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:31 pm
I stopped supporting Marlena and MakeupGeek after she replied to me like this on Twitter in January 2017. Right after she sent this tweet she blocked me so I couldn't even reply.

I made huge purchases of 3 large palettes full of all makeupgeek shadows, 3 highlighters, and all her brushes. I still have the brushes but I trashed the 3 full palettes. Image
They're honestly so dense it boggles my mind. Clearly you don't physically go to a bank and pay her bills for her but that's how she's interpreting it hahahahaha :rofl:
clearly, as we can all see by how she looks now.... she never was the brains in any situation.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Lutine
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lutine »

1554493146145.jpg
Does she really think she looks good?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lutine
Debater
Debater

Post by Lutine »

1554493180015.jpg
Seriously, is this a good filler job?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lutine
Debater
Debater

Post by Lutine »

Her face is so stretched that she is starting to have squinty eyes

Kittygalorex
Informer
Informer

Post by Kittygalorex »

Her lips are looking more and more horrible. She has the full blown duck lips going on, she’s got a full fillerstache. What’s with the eye squints when she talks??

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

interesting stuff. her marste website errors and cannot be found. she's selling her "pj party" bs on the makeup geek site. why on earth anyone would want to waste their time and money... who knows. still wish we had someone we could send in as a mole to see what she's really like in person.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nevermind, if you google it comes up. funny that the link on her own ig page doesn't work... and checking out the mug site, she's struggling to sell things.

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

The shortest "fit model" you can pick on marstefashion is 5'10! How is that helpful for short-average people trying to shop for their body type?

Also, this is cringey and terrifying. Why is her mouth gaped open? Why did she decide her hand needed to be in the picture because that mug is obviously empty and doesn't add anything to the pic at all? And why, of *all* the concepts in the world, would she choose *PJ party* for a meet and greet?!

"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

She's so lost and so weird now.

Her hand looks creepy (not to mention her face) as hell in this photo.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Lutine wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:44 pm
1554493180015.jpg
Seriously, is this a good filler job?
She makes Lil' Kim look natural.

[Disclaimer: I love Lil' Kim please nobody come for me LOL.]
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

her face aside. i have to say i appreciated that she actually SHOWED paris. and Notre Dame... before today's fire.

Kittygalorex
Informer
Informer

Post by Kittygalorex »

I just watched her instagram live where she’s saying she’s eating a croissant in Paris and the food must be cleaner there than here in the US. Her body can take the gluten there because it would make her violent sick here. Isn’t gluten gluten anywhere?? She is so full of shit just like her baboon butthole looking lips. They are horrible looking! How can she not see how bad they look?

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

Is she kidding? Gluten is gluten any way you look at it. I have celiac disease and I know a good bit about gluten. Does she have any allergy or is she just jumping on the bandwagon?

Also, her lip look HORRIBLE. I am embarrassed for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Kittygalorex wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:48 pm
I just watched her instagram live where she’s saying she’s eating a croissant in Paris and the food must be cleaner there than here in the US. Her body can take the gluten there because it would make her violent sick here. Isn’t gluten gluten anywhere?? She is so full of shit just like her baboon butthole looking lips. They are horrible looking! How can she not see how bad they look?
she's doing her fitness kick again isn't she? are we going to be inundated with horribly snacks and meal prep shit like she used to have?
when she said she lost her weight the "right way" and we now all know that she merely had surgery and blew up like a balloon after the fact because she never ACTUALLY changed her damn LIFESTYLE!

i will thank her for having great footage of Notre Dame before today's fire.. but that is all. oh and her newest video about rebranding MUG. was that even necessary?? all she needed to do was come out with actual product on a timely manner that people wanted to purchase. she keeps saying "you just wait guys, i can't say anything now, but be patient."
good lord she and jaclyn shill are seriously still two peas in a pod. nobody fucking cares marlena.... you are a has been and you might as well sell everything to target to stay afloat.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

here is a review of Marste. this chick is an affiliate tho, so most likely biased. this woman is an 8/10 and 12/14 which i believe is the size marlena still claims to be.

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

fizzwizz12 wrote:

here is a review of Marste. this chick is an affiliate tho, so most likely biased. this woman is an 8/10 and 12/14 which i believe is the size marlena still claims to be.
I like Bailey and have been subscribed for a long time but I don’t think she would say anything negative and I think there might be over motivation here.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:21 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:

I like Bailey and have been subscribed for a long time but I don’t think she would say anything negative and I think there might be over motivation here.
ahh, good to know. thank you! i just came across her this morning.. and i've watched this, and the other video of items they sent her to try.
it is nice to see them in more of a natural state rather than overstyled on ig. the 10% code she offers wouldn't even cover the tax. but i suppose at least it is something?

Moe77
Informer
Informer

Post by Moe77 »

Did anyone watch Jen Luvs Reviews live stream at Marlena's PJ party? I haven't yet. I don't know if I can stomach it.

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

Moe77 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:39 am
Did anyone watch Jen Luvs Reviews live stream at Marlena's PJ party? I haven't yet. I don't know if I can stomach it.
I did. I quite enjoyed it! I liked the sneak peek into the party. It doesn't look as though it was as full as I was expecting, especially considering that tickets apparently sold out. Everyone appeared to be having fun, so that's nice. I'd love to know what people thought of the Marste pricing, but I doubt we will.

Did anyone here go?

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”