Cucumbersnvinegar
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessamicatshit92 / Jessamica92 Part 3

Post by Cucumbersnvinegar »

limididdishun wrote:
She's been quiet on Twitter for a whole 8 minutes so she's probably taking the time to lurk here.
She's probably in the middle of eating Jello

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

Nah she's probably crying in the bathroom. Boohoo poor pregnant me!!!
Oh no guies, life ruined cuz no1 told me the internetz arnt privateed

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

Oh please- messy doesn't cry! You need human emotions for that. Lol. Maybe she's finally really looking into Danny's dating profiles- or updating them since she manages them and all.
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Yeah, that would require some modicum of self awareness. Messy thinks she's the shit, which is why it is so fun to troll her. She is just perfect and the world is against her! lol.

The nursing staff will be talking about these two losers for years. "Remember that one couple that got in an argument about the husband being bisexual and they kept arguing with people online the whole time?" "was that the girl who kept demanding to go home and wanted to take a picture of the box of jello?" LOL

Carpy the Cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Carpy the Cat »

limididdishun wrote:Oh please- messy doesn't cry! You need human emotions for that. Lol. Maybe she's finally really looking into Danny's dating profiles- or updating them since she manages them and all.
Daniel's already looking for the next greasy-haired beasty to knock up! LOL. To be perfectly honest, I don't see them staying together after Elijah is born. There's something about Daniel that I can't quite put my finger on. He doesn't seem like the ride or die for life kinda guy.

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

It's the hair he's so proud off.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Carpy the Cat wrote:
limididdishun wrote:Oh please- messy doesn't cry! You need human emotions for that. Lol. Maybe she's finally really looking into Danny's dating profiles- or updating them since she manages them and all.
Daniel's already looking for the next greasy-haired beasty to knock up! LOL. To be perfectly honest, I don't see them staying together after Elijah is born. There's something about Daniel that I can't quite put my finger on. He doesn't seem like the ride or die for life kinda guy.
Agreed. I think he's getting real sick of Messy's shit. Probably hates cleaning up after her online and real life messes and defending her dumbass on twitter. I bet he's all "GOD DAMNIT" every time he thinks he's got us and we show him another tweet his gf made which completely torpedoes his point and proves with a fucking idiot she is.

But either way, I do not believe he is in it for the long haul. Probably why they haven't gotten married yet. He doesn't want to have to pay to divorce her!

ETA: OMG what if he pulls a Davit when they break up and spills all about her in a tell-all vlog?! omg omg please YES!

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

They definitely are going to break up... people like them do not stay long together... they've been engaged for 3 YEARS!!!

Everything about their relationship is weird... Didn't she say at one point that her and DUI Dan weere in an off and on relationship? Maybe I'm mistaken... but that's how I see Messy's life:

-At 18 years old(maybe younger, who knows), she got kicked out from her parents house because she wouldn't help cleaning, wouldn't go to school and wouldn't get a job). At that time, she met DUI Dan and moves in with him...
- At 19 years old, they get engaged while she and he were working at the minimum wage.. because they are so in love that they do not think that money is needed to have a wedding or a good house...
- At 20-21-22 years old , still not married, still not enough money to buy a house or have a nice wedding, so HE KNOCKS HER UP because yea that's a good idea... don't have the money to get married, but have enough to raise a kid
- At 23 years old: she will not be able to go to work, DUI Dan will get a second job and will do night shift to be able to support those 2 and Messy won't be able to clean around the house or take care of those 2 cats and the kid because she will be out of breath...
- At 24 years old, Messy and Dan will start having huge fights about Elijah's education, about financial issues, about their relationship and then Dan will go back to his drugs (who knows, maybe that will also be in the fights)
- At 25 years old, Dan is going to leave and find a new place with another woman and Messy will be going back to her parents house (or she will give Elijah for adoption or her parents will take custody of the baby) because a custody battle will happen when Dan will leave and none of them are fit parents (considering their criminal records and financial situation)

- In 10 years from now, Dan will be in jail and Messy will be having her second kid with another drug addict, not learning from her past mistakes!
Last edited by jinalebcool on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

mathematical
Learner
Learner

Post by mathematical »

Why is it so hard for these 12 year olds to understand that no one has a gun to this sorry twats head forcing her to read here? If we are "upsetting her", here's a novel idea, don't fucking read here! ffs

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

jinalebcool wrote:They definitely are going to break up... people like them do not stay long together... they've been engaged for 3 YEARS!!!

Everything about their relationship is weird... Didn't she say at one point that her and DUI Dan weere in an off and on relationship? Maybe I'm mistaken... but that's how I see Messy's life:

-At 18 years old(maybe younger, who knows), she got kicked out from her parents house because she wouldn't help cleaning, wouldn't go to school and wouldn't get a job). At that time, she met DUI Dan and moves in with him...
- At 19 years old, they get engaged while she and he were working at the minimum wage.. because they are so in love that they do not think that money is needed to have a wedding or a good house...
- At 20-21-22 years old , still not married, still not enough money to buy a house or have a nice wedding, so HE KNOCKS HER UP because yea that's a good idea... don't have the money to get married, but have enough to raise a kid
- At 23 years old: she will not be able to go to work, DUI Dan will get a second job and will do night shift to be able to support those 2 and Messy won't be able to clean around the house or take care of those 2 cats and the kid because she will be out of breath...
- At 24 years old, Messy and Dan will start having huge fights about Elijah's education, about financial issues, about their relationship and then Dan will go back to his drugs (who knows, maybe that will also be in the fights)
- At 25 years old, Dan is going to leave and find a new place with another woman and Messy will be going back to her parents house (or she will give Elijah for adoption or her parents will take custody of the baby) because a custody battle will happen when Dan will leave and none of them are fit parents (considering their criminal records and financial situation)

- In 10 years from now, Dan will be in jail and Messy will be having her second kid with another drug addict, not learning from her past mistakes!
I love the timeline, but I think it will be much faster. He'll stick around 6 months, tops.

Let's not forget, messy already pegged him for the night shift with the baby and made it clear she's not getting up for shit. The plan is to pump (barf) and have Daniel wake up in the middle of the nights to do feedings. Then he has to go to work the next day while messy sits on her ass with the bay-bee.

Also, he's the only one working. Sure she has youtube but it's going to be tough to do voiceovers with a screaming baby. Pretty soon he'll be the major breadwinner.

There's only so much of her rank ass someone can take. Let's not even talk
About the face- woof.

I have a feeling that when they do break
Up it will be ugly. He'll come running right here to do a tell all because that's who he is.
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

jinalebcool wrote:They definitely are going to break up... people like them do not stay long together... they've been engaged for 3 YEARS!!!

I love the timeline, but I think it will be much faster. He'll stick around 6 months, tops.

Let's not forget, messy already pegged him for the night shift with the baby and made it clear she's not getting up for shit. The plan is to pump (barf) and have Daniel wake up in the middle of the nights to do feedings. Then he has to go to work the next day while messy sits on her ass with the bay-bee.

Also, he's the only one working. Sure she has youtube but it's going to be tough to do voiceovers with a screaming baby. Pretty soon he'll be the major breadwinner.

About the face- woof.

Up it will be ugly. He'll come running right here to do a tell all because that's who he is.

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

About the face- woof.

Carpy the Cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Carpy the Cat »

Oh, it will DEFINITELY be ugly! As they say, it's a thin line between love and hate. They're going to have one of those over the top breakups with plenty of shouting and accusations being thrown around. Life is easy now for Danny Boy but once that baby comes, he'll see how hard it is to be a father plus the sole breadwinner in their "family." Plus, if Messy really said the whole thing of him "taking the night shift" then this boy will be exhausted and feeling very much resentful towards her for not lifting a fucking finger.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

mathematical wrote:Why is it so hard for these 12 year olds to understand that no one has a gun to this sorry twats head forcing her to read here? If we are "upsetting her", here's a novel idea, don't fucking read here! ffs
This is one of the reasons I want GG to be members-only. You'll always have people complaining about the site once they read here, but if you have to sign up to read then they would be less inclined to read. Maybe it isn't within reach but it'd make fighting the minions much easier. 8-)
:toss:

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

According to Messy he will be here soon since they broke her water. That doesn't mean a thing right? when she doesn't dialated further then the 2 she was or am I wrong? lol I just want the teal facts before judging anything based on her facts

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

I really don't know, but no, the water breaking doesnt mean the baby will be here right away. It can still be days, and if she's not dilating the way they want, they can still take her away for a c-section.

appleomega
Learner
Learner

Post by appleomega »

I find it really interesting that Daniel is always claiming people on this board live a sad life. I can think of nothing sadder than being about to birth your first child and sitting on twitter arguing with people. How sad is it they have no one else to share their "excitement" with than Messy's tween fans??

I'm actually sad FOR them. :|

** On the topic of water breakage, no there isn't a set time. Typically labor will progress after that but the longer it takes to deliver after your water breaking there is a higher risk of your baby getting an infection. I think around 24 hours is when they start deciding whether a C-section will be necessary

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

Thanks for explaining. I've learned so much these days haha. She should honestly get her facts straight because everything baby related I've heard turned out complete bool shit.

TacoDonationFan2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TacoDonationFan2 »

Does anyone find it weird how messica posted her nasty pregnancy test...her mishape stomach...all Elijah shit and all that and now she say she in the "hospital" but there are no pics at all....I mean the time she should be doing stuff there were pics of everything now she laying there got all the time in the world am no pics....yea I think Jess at home make up this stuff

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

she posted one yesterday of the BP monitor they had her hooked up to, again. It could have been an old photo she reused though. I do see where youre going - maybe she really is just pregnant with cheeseburgers.

also.. this is cracking me up right now:
(thats Kai for people who dont read her thread, http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=53)

Return to “Jessamica92 / TheWagnerBunch”