Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessamicatshit92 / Jessamica92 Part 3

Post by loljokesss »

appleomega wrote:Image

Things I didn't want or need to hear about today:
Messy's soft cervix. :barf:
That's on the list of things I didn't want to think about :?
:toss:

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Daniel is sure tweeting a lot... He must be trying to avoid talking to Messy.

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

Having messy rage. I need a Twitter break. Please let her child end up in a safe and loving home with responsible parents- she's infuriating!!!

Little kid (not understanding the fact that we were talking about her not being brave when she got pregnant but being drunk):

Of course MESSICA favorites this:

Arrrg. Image
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

I'm just proud that we got them all retweeting @nofas_usa :) God I hope they tweet her back and tell her what a dumbass she is.

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

We even got messy tweeting. About time she stopped hiding behind her minions. Coward..lmao
Oh no guies, life ruined cuz no1 told me the internetz arnt privateed

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

I know- this is some springer shit! Hahaha!

I've been brainstorming ideas for a pregnancy memoir video as a push present for messy. Can't wait to start working on it tonight!
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

DunisFun
Informer
Informer

Post by DunisFun »

THEY ARE SUCH IDIOTS! :x
:love2: Image :love2:
Easy peasy pumpkin peasy. Pumpkin pie motherfer.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

I love their priorities... They cannot stay longer than an hour off the internet!

FOCUS ON YOUR BIRTH MESSY... it's suppose to be the most happiest and important day of their lives (except for the fact that he is coming early but still...) and they are using it instead of having ''couple'' time, ''relax'' time, ''watching tv or funny videos'' time, they are using it tweeting random shit, tweeting to some of us, tweeting with anger.... man their life sucks...

When this kid grows up and asks how was her day during his birth, will she answer that she was tweeting ''haterz'' ? :?
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

I wonder why everyone is having a hard time to read. All her minions, daniel, ofcourse she can't but she wrote on this dating site she doesn't like to read so that explains all. Half of the words she probably doesn't even know what it means. You know guys, we should all talk in fancy words, let's see how long it takes before she questions what the fuck we just said. lol

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

Yes- Elijah, when you're old enough to read this, here's what your mother was focused on the day you were born lmao!!!!

Omg she will not stop tweeting me!! ImageImageImage I've gotten 5 more tweets from her just while I was posting this!!

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

Yes- Elijah, when you're old enough to read this, here's what your mother was focused on the day you were born lmao!!!!

Omg she will not stop tweeting me!! ImageImageImage I've gotten 5 more tweets from her just while I was posting this!!

Bumble B
Informer
Informer

Post by Bumble B »

We're less than a hundred posts until the new thread, so you guys should start voting on a title.

Also, I'm dying at her ranting while in labor. I thought she ~didn't care about us :roll:

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

I'm assuming pulling out or using a condom/birth control is hard work too.

Bumble B
Informer
Informer

Post by Bumble B »

jinalebcool wrote:I love their priorities... They cannot stay longer than an hour off the internet!

FOCUS ON YOUR BIRTH MESSY... it's suppose to be the most happiest and important day of their lives (except for the fact that he is coming early but still...) and they are using it instead of having ''couple'' time, ''relax'' time, ''watching tv or funny videos'' time, they are using it tweeting random shit, tweeting to some of us, tweeting with anger.... man their life sucks...

When this kid grows up and asks how was her day during his birth, will she answer that she was tweeting ''haterz'' ? :?
Double post, but you make a good point. Of all things to focus on on the day of your child's birth, you and your fiance are sitting on the internet replying to "haters". Priorities, Messy. Does she EVER think of her child before herself?

Cucumbersnvinegar
Talker
Talker

Post by Cucumbersnvinegar »

hewasbraveforsex with her. DYING OVER HERE

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

She doesn't think of anyone else, ever. It's not surprising because she acted this way the entire pregnancy. She's bored so she wants to go home- who cares if baby's heart rate drops or her pre-e worsens? Messy would rather be chillin on the couch! Now again- she'll probably push for 30 minutes (if she doesn't have a c section) and as soon as the baby is born pick right back up to tweet. She's so ridiculous.

Carpy the Cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Carpy the Cat »

Oh Lord. This bitch is in labor and as I expected, she's making a gigantic ass production out of it. I'm sure dear Abbie is soooo jealous she can't be in the delivery room with Messy to "give moral support." That little girl is creepy AF.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

I've been laughing about that since they got to the hospital- that they care more about tweeting haterz than their child's birth. I didn't want to say anything for fear they would realize they've been had and stop tweeting. LOL. these two... i swear. I did not believe people could be this dumb, but I have been proven wrong!

Also, I like how Messy thinks that just because she didn't get caught that her theft is "off her record". No sweetie, that's not how the criminal justice system works. That will be there forever. The only reason you got away with it is your complex clearly did not run a background check on you (they probably ran your finances, but not your criminal record). Because it costs money and they believed you when you said you didn't have a criminal record. They don't have to worry though, because lying to them about it absolves them from any liability. When they find out (and I have a sneaking suspicion they will be getting a copy of your criminal record sent to them soon), you will have some serious explaining to do. And if it's against their policy to allow criminals at those apartments? You will be evicted. You'll be lucky if they don't sue you for fraud. You'd actually be better off approaching them about it yourself and letting them know you fucked up and didn't disclose. But we know you're too much of an asshat for that.

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations »

I hope we can make it to the vlog one day. I'd love her to talk about us attacking her while she was in labor. ;)

I can't wait for her labor delivery blabla vlog too. It's probably 5 minutes long, shows the cats before leaving and probably shows the food in the hospital. I don't see how she had time vlogging when she's spending all her time focusing on us and not her so called job.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

Cucumbersnvinegar wrote:hewasbraveforsex with her. DYING OVER HERE

For having sex with her, of course. ;)

Return to “Jessamica92 / TheWagnerBunch”