SierraMarieMakeup

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Re: SierraMarieMakeup

Post by LivingInElysium »

My lord her eyelashes are looking ratchet.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by purplehazee »

Did you guys see their new vlog about Sierra's birthday? Teala got so much hate because she was constantly taking over the spotlight and making the video about her. "I bought Sierra this" and "I knew Sierra would like this" damn that girl is so annoying. I thought the card Alex gave her was cute though, but of course Sierra cared more about that Gucci wallet, typical.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

Her reaction to Alex's gift really shows how stuckup she is. The card was beyond cute (Alex did good on that) but of course she was all about that Gucci wallet because hello, it is Sierra. -___- I hope Alex realizes how deep of a hole he's in and will get out before they actually get married.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

oops sorry for the double-ish post. i thought the first one didn't get through b/c GG told me to log in again :roll:

guruobsessed123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by guruobsessed123 »

Did she get lip injections? In Teala's latest vlog her lips look like a duck and have bruises!

girleatworld
Talker
Talker

Post by girleatworld »

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=400

There's been a new thread for awhile. I'm not sure why since this thread only has 9 pages- I didn't make it. But I think most of the conversation has moved to the new thread.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

girleatworld wrote:http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=400

There's been a new thread for awhile. I'm not sure why since this thread only has 9 pages- I didn't make it. But I think most of the conversation has moved to the new thread.
The new one is trash, this one is rave. This one is supposed to be for people who have positive things to say about her. It gets kind of confusing.

girleatworld
Talker
Talker

Post by girleatworld »

idontknow wrote:
girleatworld wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=400" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>gurugossiper</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>viewtopic</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>?</span><span>f</span><span>=</span><span>556</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>32452</span><span>&</span><span>hilit</span><span>=</span><span>sierramariemakeup</span><span>&</span><span>start</span><span>=</span><span>400</span></a>

The new one is trash, this one is rave. This one is supposed to be for people who have positive things to say about her. It gets kind of confusing.
Oh! LOL. Thank you for explaining. I was seriously so confused as to why a new thread was made so early with the exact same name. That makes sense.

It does sound like a lot of these posts should be over there though hahaha.

Return to “Sierra Furtado”