ruby_x
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo Part 2

Post by ruby_x »

jumii wrote:She posted this on FB oop
Shout out to the people who get annoyed that 'I am so self absorbed and vain' and feel that I 'need to get my head out of my ass'

Here is not one, but TWO selfies to 'ruin your life'.

Selfies are literally part of my job. And I love posting them. Does that make me self absorbed? I don't really care, because I am the only person who's opinion matters about myself. I'll post 50 a day if I want to. I love makeup, and when I spend 40 minutes putting it on, you know damn well i'm gonna pose and show it off!

Guess what? I have learnt to love myself, the way I look, feel confident, and I love what I do. I do my best to promote positivity, self love, confidence….. And if you can't handle that, I REALLY don't mind if you stop following me. I do this for people who share my passion, not for people to try and put me down. You are wasting your time Read on…

Selfies are one of the only things women have where they can be seen exactly how they want to be seen. We are in control. Selfies are empowering. The fact that we can take a selfie and share it confidently with the world is very brave!

Makeup or no makeup, we can post as many selfies as we want. And I will. Because it is my face. This is my page. This is what I do. This is me. I want to post them. So I will.

To anyone who is scared to post a selfie because of other peoples criticism, DON'T be. They wish they could selfie as good as us. Post your selfies below.
Damn, I wanna know where she's reading about being "self-absorbed and vain" and "needs to get her head out of her ass" because why would she read here if she only concerns herself with ~positivity?
:barf:
She is SO arrogant I can't even.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Her little rant might have been good if she didn't have the "I can do whatever I want, you're just jealous" tone.

And to act like she's some kind of spokesperson for empowering young women and promoting positivity? Please.. your cliche quotes on Instagram aren't helping anyone to love themselves, neither are your sponsored Rapid Fitness diets.

Cut the fake bullshit, Shannon.

flylikeacg
Debater
Debater

Post by flylikeacg »

Shannon is so fake I can't even. Fucking arrogant bitch. Seriously. Don't even try to fucking preach shit when you know nothing. Maybe you should think twice before you spill your cliche shit onto social media. Sooooo arrogant? YUP. Trashy. HELL YES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer

Post by biatchyhoney »

hello22 - your pic of Bianca is basically my face/reaction whenever I watch/read any of Shan's bullshit :D

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

biatchyhoney wrote:hello22 - your pic of Bianca is basically my face/reaction whenever I watch/read any of Shan's bullshit :D
Your signature pic of Alaska is my reaction too! :P

jumii
Learner
Learner

Post by jumii »

My god, she's so childish with her "Nyeeeeeeh here's more selfies to RUIN YOUR LIFE! I'll post 50 more too! They took 40 minutes to make! It's hard work trying to pose like a dumbass! It takes even LONGER to make the perfect fish face because I hate my round face!"

She's being antagonistic as hell with her message and clearly has an us-against-them mentality. It's so damn sad to see her head this big because the old Shannon wouldn't have been this wrapped up in her ego.

whattheheck
Learner
Learner

Post by whattheheck »

I so disagree about Shan being popular at school, I don't think she was in the "loser" group but she defiantly would not have been in the popular group. You can tell by looking at her friends none of them are "popular pretty" and until she dyed her hair blonde she didn't have that look either.

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

Yeah the old shan would have said "whateva" and gone and got a robot tattoo :D I miss that shan.

Return to “Shaaanxo”